Phish appreciation thread. New and Improved.

Speed King

Bluelighter
Time for a different, fresh Phish thread. All things Phish. This thread will contain full Phish shows and select songs. If you like it, post. I will continue uploading concerts and select songs. This was a nice live show

Last edited:
New Years tix on sale tomorrow
How much do tickets run. Whatever they cost, I was listening to Howard Stern a few years ago, and he said then, they puled 4 million dollars in a four night stand at Madison Square Garden. I might have to have a web cast party.

http://phish.com/tours/dates/mon-2018-12-31-madison-square-garden/ Long story short, there was a e-mail thing people signed up for fans to get first crack at tickets when they are released. From what I can determine, they are releasing a limited number of tickets, for seating in different places. At last check, all four day's (December 28th-31) floor seats are running $390. Not bad at all. I would personally for example go to 12/31/18. Floor ticket's are $105 and Reserved seats are $95.If I can''t get 4 day tix, I'm shooting for NYE.

Last edited:
Speed King playlist

This was an awesome show. I was there. The weather was perfect and this show was a start of a run that included Alpine Valley and other great shows. They were fresh and played tight.

Last edited:
I’m embarrassed to say that I never have. I always did panic NYE cuz I was usually home for the holidays and went to panic. These days kids get in the way of New Years shows.

I?m embarrassed to say that I never have. I always did panic NYE cuz I was usually home for the holidays and went to panic. These days kids get in the way of New Years shows.
That is the manliest thing I have heard in a while. The kids come first. Now If my dad said when you were young, I took you to a Phish summer show because they had a lawn and people were not assholes,etc, that would be mighty cool. Anything else related might not fly. That is badass in my book, ChickenScratch. To others, there are ecceptions, so don't feel bad, but that is a father right there. Phish should give you live streams for life :).

I want to go because they must be playing some of their best stuff. It seems their best stuff is spread over all 4 days. Either way, It would be epic.

I just joined this forum, I *had* to post in here ;)

I?m stoked: going to the Chicago shows next week! (Will be my 150th show!)

I just joined this forum, I *had* to post in here ;)

I?m stoked: going to the Chicago shows next week! (Will be my 150th show!)
Nice! 150 is a milestone in my book. Congratulations. Post anything about the upcoming or some past shows my phriend!

Any truth to the rumor they might be playing a 20th anniversary of their y2k show in Florida? If anyone knows about this, info would be great.

Keep the posts a coming.

Last edited:
Last night looks good on paper. Haven’t listened yet.

TIMES UNION CENTER
Albany, NY
SET 1: The Moma Dance, Tube, Theme From the Bottom > Free, Army of One, Halley's Comet > Everything's Right -> Cities > Walls of the Cave

SET 2: Ghost > No Men In No Man's Land > Piper > Twenty Years Later > Show of Life > Also Sprach Zarathustra > Character Zero

ENCORE: Harry Hood

Check this classic Phish out: 2/6/1997- Rockpalast - Koln, Germany Sets 1 + 2 This was a very cool show. Worth checking out.

Last edited: