Phish appreciation thread. New and Improved.

There really isn’t anything better than indoors northeast fall phish. I wish I was going to Hampton this weekend. Haven’t seen them there since 99. First night kinda sucked, but the second night was one of the best times I’ve ever had.

I've heard that Hampton was always a good show. Most recently listened to Hampton Comes Alive. I know I have heard more than a few Hampton shows and they were all great. I think YouTube is not letting people upload shows like they used to, 5 min after the show ends anymore. I will be searching for this weekends Hampton shows.

So far, steely dan and the residents are top contenders for the costume set. I guess we’ll find out soon. Personally, I’d prefer Huey Lewis sports or eat a peach. Wish I was in Vegas

So, east coast guy here and didn’t stay up for the show, but what I’m gathering is that they released that they were going to "cover" an obscure album from the 80s. They went so far to plant phony stories in postdated blogs and other phony stories to make it seem like a real album when phish geeks googled the name on the playbill.

http://www.furious.com/perfect/kasvotvaxt.html

Then they didn’t cover an album. It was their music. The ultimate troll job, or I guess you could say trick or treat. These guys are awesome. I’ll look forward to hearing the band talk about this one.