• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

7 months clean tomorrow :D

xburtonchic

Bluelighter
I?ll have 7 months clean tomorrow!! Had one minor lapse but it was a one time thing. I was in a faith based program and it literally transformed my life! I feel better than ever :D

Anyway the point of my post is that I finished my program yesterday and now I?m looking to get into a sober living ASAP. Sooo If anyone knows of any affordable sober living places in SoCal, please let me know!! Thanks :D

Great job xburtonchic! Congratulations. :)

I can't help you w sober living in SoCal, I'm from PA. But, I can say Well done, and send a huge hug from the other side of the country <3. <<<<HUG>>>>

Congratulations. We have several SL regulars from SoCal and I'm sure they will help if they can.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have what I desperately want! And now you are inspiring me to go out and get it done, once and for all. :)

Hey love missile, the fact that you're even looking on this side of bluelight is a great sign. I'm 17 days clean right now from a severe IV habit and feel great. No suboxone or methadone. You can read my thread below to see how bad I was just weeks ago. It's like waking up from a 10 year-long nightmare. Go for it!!!

Congratulations!

National Alliance for Recovery Residences is a non-profit entity that helps set standards for sober living and recovery residences. They are not affiliated with any large corporate entities. They operate a website that may guide you to some providers that they have accredited as quality providers: https://narronline.org/

I was just thinking about you the other day. I'm glad your doing well.

Great job X!!!!

I'm so proud of you and happy that you are doing so well!!! Sincere congratulations and continued success!!!

Hugs,
your friend,
Ash.

I?ll have 7 months clean tomorrow!! Had one minor lapse but it was a one time thing. I was in a faith based program and it literally transformed my life! I feel better than ever :D

Anyway the point of my post is that I finished my program yesterday and now I?m looking to get into a sober living ASAP. Sooo If anyone knows of any affordable sober living places in SoCal, please let me know!! Thanks :D

Update: I?m all moved into my new home! Everyone here is super serious about their recovery and I?m meeting people to chill and have sober fun with! There?s meetings and a good church close by too. Next step is finding a job and then I?m set :D