L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Being too nice to a bad girl

Legally High

Bluelighter
I?m with this new girl and I find myself saying something too nice and it being weird sometimes. Usually this happens after amphs, and I regret being so romantic the next day because she didn?t respond how I think she would. Do I need to change my method up?

Yes you do. I also say some of the most cringe-inducing shmalzy crap when using amps or meth. Try not using and you'll have a clearer idea of what you really think and feel without a gazillion neurotransmitters screwing up your judgment :)

Aside from not being on drugs, i think some bad girls do like being treated nicely.

Bare in mind, she may be a master manipulator, and use this kindness against you, but if you're into that type of girl then continue being nice. If you think being used by her is hot, continue to do what you do because she likely thinks using someone is hot. And that's probably why she likes you, TBH.

How exactly did she respond? Maybe it's not in her nature to be as nice as you.

Yea probably just the stims making me overthink things. I can keep my emotions cool and in touch with the mood much better when I?m stable, of course.

cut out the stims its like being drunk all the time - it affects what you say, how you think, feel, act

its noticable

plus if your high and she isn't then the two mind states wont mesh well

Amphetamine sex is probably the best sex two people can possibly have, but if one person is on amphetamines and the other isn't, it's a fucking disaster IME. Both partners have to be able to match that same level of intensity. If you are amped up and she isn't, you're going to be all hyper-stimmed and active while she is just going to want to fuck like regular people do.

Yes, tone down the drug use. But if you do, do not text her. I don't think it's being romantic that's weird... I think it's you acting so different and not your typical self which may be weird and awkward.

How often are you sober around her? That will help judge the situation.

^ Yep. The only way you will really know how you feel is to be sober around her. I just spent over a year in a toxic relationship because I was prescribed Adderall.

It makes you blind to what is really going on around you. The drug makes you feel complacent with pretty much any situation. You could probably live in a cardboard box and be happy on Adderall. It's dangerous that way. See how you feel when you're off of it.

Sobriety is so key here as has been stated. I?m very glad to have a serious girlfriend as it gives me a natural high. It fills a void drugs never can. Now just to get off the downers....

Dude, I will never understand why it's such a curse to be called a nice guy. Shit, what do some of these women want, some fucking maniac asshole to treat them like trash? WTF!

I just have to believe in my heart, if that's the worst you can call me, then I'll be OK with that at the end of the day. Drop the drugs and follow your heart. You'll be fine!

Dude, I will never understand why it's such a curse to be called a nice guy. Shit, what do some of these women want, some fucking maniac asshole to treat them like trash? WTF!

I just have to believe in my heart, if that's the worst you can call me, then I'll be OK with that at the end of the day. Drop the drugs and follow your heart. You'll be fine!

I think there is a difference between other people thinking you're a good person and being a "nice guy" (of reddit etc fame).