Open Discussion Post *YOUR* Ideas for Forum Re-Design & Upgrade Here

I could have sworn the site was green when we lumbered across it, the purple it bleh lol, just chucking it up here just for reference.

I really liked when news stories were shown on the front page. Even a few years ago we had that, but then it disappeared.

There are/were actually still latent front page publisher permissions for a few mods, but I think one the last vBulletin upgrades disabled the associated module.

Could have the latest or hottest whatever thread per forum in a box on front page (ie all forums not just the focus ones), and I dunno, prol chuck more threads in bobl, it could use new material.

Ideas are great but if whatever is done is not working out or doesnt end up being what was planned then the worst thing you can do is just stick with it anyway, just try something else.

:)

Instead of having Events sections, maybe review of events and up coming shows or festivals in the music forums or wherever. Who knows, could kick off things a bit.

^If you have any threads to nominate for BoBL, report them and we can move them over . . . I agree, there are some great threads here that I would hate to forget about.