• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Veterinarian Grade Liquid Ketamine how can I make A Snortable Powder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Okay so I don't want to explain the details how I acquired this since Police to come on to this Website. I planning to acquire some Liquid Ketamine still Sealed And everything for Animal use And I was wondering how can I make this into A Powder I Insufflate since I Am not going to inject this Shit. I guess worse case scenario I can get A Syringe And Oral dose this bitch?

Yes it would be much easier just to oral dose what you have, you only lose a little bioavailability compared to nasal. If you did want to make a powder, you'd slowly evaporate on a hot place and then scoop up the powder residue after.

At least you wouldn’t risk wasting any of you just dose it orally. When I was in middle school I remember watching Steve-O pour it onto a mirror and use a hairdryer to evaporate it.

Oral dosing is a COMPLETE WASTE unless you have a drum full and even then i wouldnt recommend.

Theres a plethora of drying techniques and they are all simple to accomplish.
Microwave, stovetop, oven, hotplate, hairdryer, the sun etc....anything that creates heat.

All you are doing is evaporating.

Perform a bluelight search.....

I don't know the Dose yet in the Liquid since I have not yet acquired it. Would it be possible to put it in A diluted solution for Nasal Spray use?

Pyrex in the microwave

Cover it with more glass

It should cover both faces

Never had to do this myself it’s already crystals by the time I’m doing it but I don’t like K it is a weird gross drug

I know Ketamine can cause problems with the Bladder And Norketamine is the worse culprit Metabolite I Read in another Bluelight.org Thread which more of the Metabolite is made with Oral Consumption.

But what I Am curious about And don't know if I should just make A New Thread is if the Research Chemical 2F-Ketamine Analogue with same Effects from what I have Read yet I Am just worried it might just be equally bad for the Bladder as actual Ketamine from converting into the same Metabolites Responsible for the Urinary Tract Issues frequent Users Experience.

Captain.Heroin I have not even acquired the Liquid Ketamine yet And I was simply wondering which you confirmed that it is possible for Me to do easily to make A Powder for Insufflation And easily By your Post. I was worried it would be impossible to do it And know what the EXACT Dose of Ketamine Per Powder MG Amount made from the Liquid Ketamine. Plus what kind of equipment I need And I NEVER ASKED how to make it just I simply just asked it is was POSSIBLE And if you really want to get crazy with H.R. and being helpful not that you haven't been... You could give Me A Link to A Good Thread on Bluelight.org on how to make WHICH I AM NOT ASKING FOR A LINK, To be Clear Okay?

That being typed Thank You the Replies And any further advice even if it is just recommended advice to make A new thread regarding the Bladder problems probably in A different Sub-forum would be the advice. :)

Last edited:
Back in the 90's we used to bring a pot of water to a boil, pour out half of the vial or so on a ceramic plate, turn the stove down to a low setting, place the plate ontop of the pot similar to melting chocolate, wait till liquid evaporates and a crystaline powder is left on plate, Scrape off and enjoy.

The most potent and least toxic way is IM injection, but if you’re going to insufflate then your best bet is Pyrex in microwave

^The OP stated that he doesn't want to inject it, so telling him "IM is the way to go" doesn't help him.
OP, what you can do:
1. Use the liquid in a nasal spray
2. Heat the liquid carefully to evaporate
3. Oral
4. Sublingual

All you need to do is pour the liquid out onto a plate and then either put it in the microwave or put the plate in the over or under the grill until the liquid evaporates and your left with nice ketamine crystals on the plate which can then be chopped up and snorted of whatever you want.

I don't and never have done ketamine personally but this technique of getting ketamine powder from ketamine liquid is fairly straightforward and pretty much common knowledge from those who do.

Good luck and stay safe.

(Just seen the date of the original post so I doubt this info is going to be much use to him/her but it might be to others)

^The OP stated that he doesn't want to inject it, so telling him "IM is the way to go" doesn't help him.
OP, what you can do:
1. Use the liquid in a nasal spray
2. Heat the liquid carefully to evaporate
3. Oral
4. Sublingual

I have also stated I want to make a nasal spray solution if possible. Due to Cocaine use in excess before I started using the Liquid solution technique for Cocaine which has helped greatly Prevent nose Damage/irritation.

How would I go about putting the Liquid Ketamine in A nasal spray bottle do I need to mix it with anything else. I would prefer using the Liquid Ketamine in A nasal spray instead of snorting Powder from drying the liquid since I would like to reduce nose damage since I don't want to damage My Nose anymore then I have to.

That being said I did not even think of Sublingual Or Buccal ROA as viable option, any opinions on these thoughts? Maybe I should make A New Thread Title And New questions in it?

You can use the liquid ketamine as is or add 0.9% NaCl solution to it to get to the desired concentration for the nasal spray

Sublingual/buccal is possible and I take it that way most of the time, the taste can be nasty, but I got used to it. It might upset your stomach a little.

Even if IMing or otherwise a better BOA, snorting powdered ketamine can be a fun way to ingest it. I have had luck cooking small amounts of liquid k on a spoon, scraping it off onto a flat not porous surface (like a mirror) and then snorting it. Get a spoon that is deep, has a nice curve, but not too thick. To cook it, move the spoon consistently and evenly above an open flame. Keep the flame moving and about half an inch below or you will burn your ket.

obviously: sterilize your spoon with hot water and soap, or at least an alcohol swab. Use a straw and don's share. the spoon gets hot, so be aware of that. Use with friends you trust, the threshold of ketamine is minuscule and it's very easy to k-hole.

I know you can bake larger amounts of ket in the oven, but i have never myself. Good luck

Ya I wanted to just try snorting it first and I am not like totally never gonna use I.M. is it possible to use it S.C. is there much of a difference in where u need to stick the needle or how big the needle has to be for example? I sure don't want to be doing Ketamine I.M. straight away the first time I have read that nausea can be a side-effect but I also read basically everyone gets at least some degree of nausea from it but I found a Brand of Cough Syrup with Dextromethorphan only and literally very few only essential ingredients which are in this order: Artificial Flavouring And Colouring, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, and Sucrose are the only ingredients unlike the arms long list of ingredients in the Benalyn the only other type of cough syrup I found with only Dextromethorphan as I live in Canada for some reason we don't seem to have any Robitussin DM only but I have read it taste bad unlike this Koffex Brand it taste wonderful cherry like flavour although it advertises no specific flavour.

The point is I have never ever experienced nausea from even using up to 900MG of Dextromethorphan at once for a third plateau trip. It's been since I used this Brand of Koffex Dextromethorphan only Cough Syrup which I read theory is there are citric acid in and the propylene glycol helps it absorb better and a suspected third ingredient compared to the people that have used the capsules of online purchased Dextromethorphan Powder which I read still gives people nausea although probably less the nearly indigestible cocktail of artificial dyes and just all this useless non medical ingredients in the other Brand I have.

I am hoping maybe I will be similar and not experience as severe a of nausea side-effect from snorted Ketamine which I have read tastes really bad worth using a nasal spray makes this better or worse when talking the nasty tasting drip I hear so much talk of plus the amount of liquid/powder that ends up inevitable going down the back of throat into your stomach eh?

Ime I've found SC injections to be more problematic then IM or IV esp with regard to absorption time variability. In the prescribing info monograph it doesn't even list SC as an acceptable route.

Ketamine hydrochloride injection, USP is a nonbarbiturate general anesthetic chemically designed dl 2-(0-chlorophenyl)-2-(methylamino) cyclohexanone hydrochloride.
It is formulated as a slightly acid (pH 3.5 to 5.5) sterile solution for intravenous or intramuscular injection in concentrations containing the equivalent of either 10 mg, 50 mg or 100 mg ketamine base per milliliter and contains not more than 0.1 mg/mL benzethonium chloride added as a preservative. The 10 mg/mL solution has been made isotonic with sodium chloride.

I SCed the first couple times bc I was afraid of IM (foolishly, it really is the best way by far). For me I only get nausea briefly after I come down from SC/IM & only if I'm walking around. I get way more nausea throughout from nasal use or sublingual. I wouldn't recommend oral use.

SC works quite well IME but is a bit weaker & takes longer to kick in vs IM. You also have to inject it much more slowly, like over 30sec or so, or it can bubble up too much under the skin & leak out after you remove the needle. It doesn't absorb as well/quickly. I greatly prefer the 5-10sec of IM. If you're willing to stick yourself, I'd strongly recommend IM. It's how it is meant to be used.

I don't know, there are really a variety of feasible options on the table. You could of course administer the drug orally, but as we all know, this is a bit of a waste. My first instinct would be to experiment with administering the drug rectally, why you ask? Well, it is pretty typical for a drug with low oral bioavailability to have a more beneficial and efficient absorption if administered this way.

This would involve experimenting with a small dose, waiting 15 minutes, seeing where you're at and then redosing. It's my belief that you could get a pretty decent effect by going this route. If intranasal has been found to work well, I really doubt that rectal administration would have a significantly lower bioavailability. As one might expect, with a lot of drugs, it can be just a little bit difficult finding hard science regarding the rectal administrations of drugs not commonly administered in such a way, so go slow and low if you choose to do so.

I didn't even intend to make that last quip rhyme. Does that mean I get to be an S Mod? You guys have my number ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.