• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Omg im gonna die

ConcertaCaptain

Greenlighter
I just got a 30 pill script for 36mg Concerta XR and I have chewed and sucked on 12 and smoked about 10 then snorted an extra 2 skinned MPH rails, and i havent gone more then 3 or 4 hours without re dosing. I have 6 left and am unsure whether or not it'll kill me if I smoke those other 6 and when should i expect the comedown haven't felt it yet but unsure of what to be looking for my last redose was at 4. Please help me bluelight!!

Edit: I've consumed, smoked, and railed all together 864mg of release tampered or skinned and crushed concerta
I feel like I can run a marathon and then die!!!

Last edited:
Well the bright side is that it is really hard to bypass the time release mechanism used for Conerta otherwise you’d almost certainly be dead. With all that mph slowly releasing in your system I hope you will consider seeking medical attention if you haven’t already.

I just got a 30 pill script for 36mg Concerta XR and I have chewed and sucked on 12 and smoked about 10 then snorted an extra 2 skinned MPH rails, and i havent gone more then 3 or 4 hours without re dosing. I have 6 left and am unsure whether or not it'll kill me if I smoke those other 6 and when should i expect the comedown haven't felt it yet but unsure of what to be looking for my last redose was at 4. Please help me bluelight!!

Edit: I've consumed, smoked, and railed all together 864mg of release tampered or skinned and crushed concerta
I feel like I can run a marathon and then die!!!

Please explain how the fuck you managed to smoke the sustained release form of methylphenidate? Jesus it is not even suppose to be flammable with all the cellulose binders and gel they use to make them???

Christ on a bike.