Primo and tbol, worth the cost?

hazukiguy

Bluelighter
I?ve been looking into these two lately and want to know if they?re worth what they?re being sold for.

Anyone take these ?

Sure, I like both sometimes for a change, though I lost hair on primo like I do on masteron. I wouldn't be spending too much over the odds on them personally though, so if cost is an issue maybe just try them once to see how you feel about them.

I?ve used them both pretty heavily but can?t really justify primo when growth is cheaper. Tbol is great but typically not crazy expensive although if I had to pick between it and anavar I?d still pick anavar.

LBM is all about androgen levels and specific drugs are all about the look they bring. Imo if you?re not getting on stage, no reason to waste the money since test is cheap and you can gain immensely more running 4x the dose at half the price

Well my gear guy is telling me to go

-start off low and taper up.
- 200/week, 300/week, 400/week, 500/week, and continue the 500.
EQ or DHB 400/week
Tbol 50mg/ed (2on2off)
Anavar 50mg/ed (2on 2off)
Adex 3mg/ week

He replaced the primo with EQ. 100mg of primo a week.

Sounds like fucking AMAZING cycle hahahahha but I know people here would hate that there?s too many compounds going on.

Honestly I just wanted to do test e.

So just run test e if that?s what you want, no need for all that going on when you?re new unless you?re going on stage and even then probably not

Future cycles! With my shitty natural levels I feel like if I want to grow I better just keep going. I guess everyone was right when I thought about just going one and done.

I don?t know if hormones are genetic or not but actually my brothers and father are all pretty low on testosterone too. It kinda sucks knowing everyone else my age is doubled and can get faster results while I have to work my ass off.

Well my gear guy is telling me to go

-start off low and taper up.
- 200/week, 300/week, 400/week, 500/week, and continue the 500.
EQ or DHB 400/week
Tbol 50mg/ed (2on2off)
Anavar 50mg/ed (2on 2off)
Adex 3mg/ week

He replaced the primo with EQ. 100mg of primo a week.

Sounds like fucking AMAZING cycle hahahahha but I know people here would hate that there?s too many compounds going on.

Honestly I just wanted to do test e.

Apologies in advance for being a downer, but there is no amazing cycle. A cycle is just a tool that helps you to grow a bit faster. But no matter how much AAS you dump in your body, there are physiological constraints on how fast you can grow, and how much mass you can retain after a cycle. So while injecting a whole load of gear might seem like an exciting prospect, in reality it ends up being a waste of money and more likely to leave you suffering negative side effects than slow-and-steady lower dosed and more sensible cycles.

Future cycles! With my shitty natural levels I feel like if I want to grow I better just keep going. I guess everyone was right when I thought about just going one and done.

I don?t know if hormones are genetic or not but actually my brothers and father are all pretty low on testosterone too. It kinda sucks knowing everyone else my age is doubled and can get faster results while I have to work my ass off.

Take a close look at your diet, knockout processed foods, refined sugars, grains, alcohol, most american grown food and beverages (which can be difficult if you live there), include more fresh home grown fruit and vegetables, No GMO, grass fed meat and free range poultry products, A2 milk, nuts and seeds (No peanuts, cashews, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, due to lectin content)..

I actually take both of your advice very seriously.

Which is why I was going to just do the test e cycle for my next one. I?m going to bump up to 500 a week this time around because through my research the sides of 300 and 500 are about the same and I?d rather just stay there for as long as I can. Once I start to see that it?s not working as good as it was then I?ll start adding compounds in like the tbol and primo.

As for my diet. I thought it was that too but my father and one of my brothers are actually very strict with what they eat, just water and organic beef and chicken. We eat pretty traditionally yet both of their testosterone results came back low. However I?m going to take 6 weeks after my anavar cycle that ends this coming week and get bloods tested again and see where I?m at. I think that?s a good amount of time to recover and get levels up. Should I wait more?

I remember a while back CFC posted a meal plan for one of his clients. I'd love to also see GF post a sample diet.

As for the cycle, primo is faked a lot so you gotta trust your source. I thought tbol was weak the couple times I took it, but my gym friend loves it. The guy runs test/eq/tbol for every cycle he does. It's always that year after year.

I remember a while back CFC posted a meal plan for one of his clients. I'd love to also see GF post a sample diet.

I'm currently on a time restricted eating plan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6KClPkotxM

Wake 6am: 2X glass water

First meal 10am: Chicken, olives, goats milk feta cheese, avocado, broccoli salad, mesclun salad mix, beetroot, onion, radish, sauerkraut, gerkin, avocado oil.. Banana, natural yogurt, mixed nuts and seeds, mixed berries.

2nd meal 1pm: ^repeat above with some changes ^, banana swapped for pear.. Homemade paleo bar: Cocoa powder, coconut, cacao, ginger, cinnamon, butter, coconut oil, cranberries, raisins, dates, pecans, hazelnuts, brazil's, sunflower/pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, blended chilled..

3:30pm NZ Grass fed whey protein shake, A2 grass fed organic milk..

7pm Meat or fish, A mixture of: sweet potato, broccoli, mushrooms, onion, sprouts, spinach, silverbeet, leek, bok choy, kale, cabbage, turmeric, black pepper, himalayan salt, ginger, garlic, basmati rice, quinoa.. (Cooked in pressure cooker)... Desert: Mixed berry and ground nuts and seeds..

10pm: 1 glass water, bed...

More for longevity, and healthy living than hypertrophy (I gave up on that nonsense some time ago)..

Well for my next couple cycles I'm going to use some trusted labs rather than the UG I use right now. BP and SP-Labs seem like some good sources.

Test/EQ or Primo is what I eventually want to work up to
then add tbol later

cycles 2-3 Ill still play with just test
cycles 4-6 adding the eq or primo
cycles 7-9 adding the tbol

Thats if I do that much. I have the mindset of that however many weeks youre on, you stay off for double atleast. So thats like a 9-12 year plan right there

tbol sure, but i say avoid orals overall. primo/.. too much volume and cost to get decent dose. you are better off with a maste teste combo.

I've never ran primo but it is an interesting compound. I'm not one for high dose cycles but I'm under the impression people traditionally haven't ran high enough doses to get the fullest effect. You couple the high dose with the high cost and it becomes less desirable from a financial perspective. Plus, as someone else said, it's often faked so that adds yet another problematic factor. I really like T-bol tho and have had good results with it and it's not all that expensive to run alongside injectables for 4-6 weeks. I prefer it to Anavar, personally.

Never tried primo nor have a huge wish to unless someone gave it to me for free. Can't comment on this.

But tbol was always cheap enough for me. Slightly more expensive, slightly weaker, slightly lower sides and money saved on ancillaries. So in the end the difference was minor. Dbol gives me crazy pumps, that 3d delt look, and a little more strength, while tbol pumps are more bearable, you don't look obviously on something and your strength is close.

If you want an expensive oral 100mg of var will do it. Insane strength, no visible sides other than the cholesterol thing, some fat loss and if you add test mass as well.

Honestly primobolan is one of the few steroids I will even touch.

The list is testosterone, masteron, primo and for orals dbol, tbol, anavar.

Primo is well studied, low on side effects, replaces AI, and is good at what it does which is provide lean gains over time. Its one of the few compounds where you will keep almost everything you can gain when you cycle off.

It is expensive but I can't help much think people are either getting ripped off or underdosed primo. I can see results at 200mg, I can see significant results at 400mg, and ive never had a need to go above that. I see 800mg listed as the sweet spot across forums. I guess if you want trestolone or deca like gains 800mg would do it but thats an insane dose to me.

If bought overseas or in bulk you can get primo e 200mg for half of what most people pay for test e.

I stick to test mast and primo for longevity reasons. Im not trying to go pro this is purely recreational. Honestly I don't even really care about hypertrophy anymore. I just want to be big and lean and most importantly healthy.

For a beginner or intermediate I dont think it gets any better than test 500 & primo 400.

Studies also show primo boosts collagen production(EQ as well) and has some crazy nutrient partitioning effects.