• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

1st day of Strattera - QUESTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlesmg88

Greenlighter
Quick question!
I have ADD, Depression & Anxiety. Been on adderall and antidepressants for 16 years.
I've been taking Cymbalta 60mg for the past few years along with Adderall and as of a year ago the doctor added Vyvanse to my regimine.
Today I started Strattera 40mg. I took it 9 hours ago. I used to be on Vyvanse 50mg and adderall 10mg but since starting strattera the doctor told me to only take adderall & Strattera or vyvanse & Strattera but NOT Strattera, Vyvanse & Adderall all at once.
I am almost out of Vyvanse and I have a lot of 5ir addys.
I'm not gonna lie; I've been on stimulants for 16 years and have been self-dosing my own prescription for 7 years.
Do you think taking 5ir addys every few hours the rest of the night would do anything to me? Or should I abide by the doctors rules.
THANK YOU!

When I tried stratterra it got over everything (my Dec and modavigal) plus gave me non stop waves of impending doom for two days. No amount of any still would see me right only benzos held my sanity. I waited it out. Stratterra is not for us in my opinion. I'm ADHD. You know only you know how much of what works in the end . Fuck em your rules.

Hey there OP! I'd like to firstly give you a belated welcome to the forums. The thing is, the question of what does or does not get someone too high; when does harm reduction kick in? That's tough.

But, the things is, policy pretty much suggests that threads that are dedicated to nothing other than the question of how or by what means you're going to get to that certain spot that you want to be... that's not possible. Everyone has their preferences and tolerances and such. It's just how things are. By the sound of it, you have a little bit of a speed problem, but you've had it under control for a while now. Do what you think is appropriate. You know better than we do. For these reasons, I'm closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.