Recruiting Are you interested in participating in a research study?

VCU_IDAS

Greenlighter
VCU Institute for Drug and Alcohol Studies is recruiting Men and women between the ages of 18-70 who misuse pain pills (like oxycodone & Percocet), and or/use herion are invited to see if they quality for one of our current studies. Compensation is provided. Call (804) 827-DRUG (3784) or Email [email protected].

Hello!!!!!....I have a long history of drug abuse and recovery...i have recently been diagnosed with Borderline personality disorder and to be honest.....its like i do not know how to be happy without drugs.....since the blanket ban i have been in a bottomless pit as i hardly have the contacts for anything not legal so the ability to just go online and purchase substances was like 2nd heaven.....however in saying that i had been sticking with the one substance since the Mephedrone ban and that was Methiopropamine, as soon as that got taken away in 2015 i discovered 4fpm....then all substances goodbye unless you live in Europe or Ireland....oh how i wish we could have them back...

VCU Institute for Drug and Alcohol Studies is recruiting Men and women between the ages of 18-70 who misuse pain pills (like oxycodone & Percocet), and or/use herion are invited to see if they quality for one of our current studies. Compensation is provided. Call (804) 827-DRUG (3784) or Email [email protected].
So what i'm also saying is ME! ME! OH PICK ME!!! (jumping up and down frantically)

IM IN THE UK, I see you are not, do you have a UK centre?

Thank you for your interest in our research! We are located in Richmond, Virginia, United States.

In order to participate in one of our research studies, we first ask that you complete a brief, confidential phone survey with us that takes approximately 15 minutes and includes questions about your medical history, substance use, and mental health. The purpose of this phone survey is to help us understand if you're eligible for additional paid screening at our clinic. To complete the phone survey, please call us at your earliest convenience, M-F between 9am and 4pm at 804-828-3686. Once you complete the phone screen, if you are eligible, you will be scheduled for an in-person visit to our clinic and compensated for your time.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide travel reimbursement from the UK. Kings College London ([/FONT]https://www.kcl.ac.uk/ioppn/depts/addictions/research/index.aspx) sometimes has research studies available.

Hey. I tried to email the link you posted, but is says that the email address "can't be found" and wont send my email.

I just contacted the researchers and we should hear back if this study is still going on.

I really am interested, but the thing is i live in Iceland. :(. Since i am iniceland does this apply to me?

Last edited:
This recruitment is still going on. anyone else having issues with this email?

Last edited:
I really am interested, but the thing is i live in Iceland. :(. Since i am iniceland does this apply to me?
Hi!

Sorry for the delayed response. We are currently only able to provide a travel reimbursement at the federal reimbursement rate (54 cents a mile) up to $100. Please email us if you would like to learn more about the study: [email protected]