ONE NATION - Thursday July 3rd, 2003 - The Roxy, NYC

well fightin's not nice.... but i'll kill if i gotta!

and i could add a fair amount to your task above Daz! =P

5 more days and I'm MOST DEFINITELY counting them down

so I mean can we get a running list of whose going to be in attendance:
I count myself twice because I'm a gemini (meaning 2 different personalities =D), but I'll be there

^^^ wish i could say the same. :( i missed this party last year. and i was hoping to go this year, but i forgot about it til just now. :(

teddy, get your ass on aim sometime! :) we gotta plan another trip. :) we must reunite the crew. ill PM you and give you my new cell phone number.

^^^ whew, what a relief! :) but still id like to go if not to see the talent then at least to see all of muh people :) and next time im in that area... you best be gettin work off! cause think, if you and jay coulda come and hung out too man... oh it woulda been just like starscape again! :)

so this is my last post-in for this party. I'll be there til close rockin-it like nobody's business with my peeps. And I'll be sporting bright white caffeine pants, and well just looking all over damn good, =D so I'll be seeing all you peoples that go!

2 more days............................

Hate to alarm you guys this close to the date of this party, but that above email that's "proof" does not mention that she is confirmed for the party. All that it is is her manager asking for basic info if she were to spin at the party. There are few managers that wouldve already confirmed if they did not know the info that the manager is asking in that email. It seems like this guy is trying to pull a fast one on everyone.

If it helps any... it is under the listings on her booking company's site. So I think it's safe to assume that she is booked.
http://www.cosmack.us/listings.asp

I just contacted them to confirm this, just to be sure for any of you who would like extra proof. I will let you know what they respond.

hrmph, my response got returned. guess their email isnt working? ill try one more time

aFaS said:
happy birthday EDDIE ;) see u at one nation? ON UR BDAY!?!?!

awww, i can only assume your talkin about this Eddie - and THANX! Unfortunatly, i have opted not to to go to One Nation - for the first birthday since they started it! =(

But don't be sad - i'll do a birthday rhyme for you instead! :

Yay to the seven O three
a number that makes me hap-py
i got smiles so bright as the sun
cuz today, me just turned twenty one!

8am Birthday Freestyle!!

alphakry said:
Yay to the seven O three
a number that makes me hap-py
i got smiles so bright as the sun
cuz today, me just turned twenty one!

8am Birthday Freestyle!!

LOL!!

Happy birthday, bro.

-Teddy

IMA MISS U!!!!! u r supposed to be my one nation buddy :( hope u have a happy bday anyway... ill be thinking of ya.

i will not be going tonight:(. i took my car in to get inspected, and of course it failed so i had to get some work done. my credit card was denied (still don't know why) so i had to clean out my bank account and wallet to pay the mechanic. so... i can't afford to go. but, i will be at the free party in wantagh tomorrow.

have fun tonight everyone!

Last edited:
^^^
I was wondering why I didn't see you last night.

I actually thought this was a VERY GOOD party. Due to spending an hour and a half trying to find a decent parking space somewhat close to Roxy (without getting a ticket, or my car getting towed) I ended up missing Doc Martin's set. Talk about being pissed...(sigh) I caught the middle of Mistress Barbara's set which was BANGIN.... I'm not used to her being on so early. She's usually restarting the party at like 3:00am
It's been like 5 years since I've been to the Roxy. I love what they've done to the place.
Much to my surprise, there was absolutely NO shadiness (which is usually associated with SOE parties) EVERYONE seemed happy. I chatted with lots of friendly people that were willing to carry on conversation past "hi, what's your name?" Security was stern but reasonable. No hassles at all getting searched...
My only gripe was that the party ended an hour early. The lights came on and then they kicked us out.
All in all, I had a great time. :) Jeff, more of your parties should be like this.
Arthur, Erik, Kart, Freddy as always, it was a pleasure seeing you guys again. Brooklyn, It was awesome meeting you.

Since they kicked us out early, I followed some kids I met down to Arc and danced to one of the guys from Deep Dish. (Shama...Shamu err something like that) Nice deep tribal house so good, I ended up leaving Arc at 11am.
I had a great time. (And for the first time ever... didn't get a parking ticket)
Happy 4th everyone!!

-Teddy

Last edited:
^^^Damn you went? I didn't see you :(
Oh and I don't think you missed Doc Martin's set. He didn't spin at all. Well at least I looked at the line up at the Spinfoil table and his name wasn't on it anywhere. I had a much better time than I though I would. I got there around 12:30 just as Pleasurehead was finishing up his set and had a fun time till I left during X-Dream's set. Brooklyn it was nice meeting you and Erik cool seeing you again as usual.

^^^
Yeah... Erik told me you were looking for me. Sorry I didn't get to chill with you.
Are you sure Doc Martin didn't spin? When I got in, I asked around to see if he had spun... I was told he went on just before Barbara... Hmmmm.... maybe that would explain why Frankie Bones spun for so long.

-Teddy