• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my concentrates today. Feeling nice off my 9lb shatter and banana kush distilette. The yocan coils I got from my med shop work better than the head shop ones which may of been counterfeit The look exactly the same and the logo doesn't look off so idk. Also a five pack is the same as what they charge for one in a head shop. The yocan (r) evolve was a great investment. I still like the dabber allot but find I go through shit too quick when I just use it.

More like a, gotta conserve that herb post dude. Smoked a QP in a week, but I switched to bong and little bit smaller tokes. No intention of stopping whatsoever, been making mad green tea edible too dude just been high as absolute fuck and just hit a gram in bong. I admittedly needed a tolerance break about a year and a half ago.
Isn't a quarter pound like 120g? Holy shit

not many dispensaries carry it really, i found one place around me that carries allot of strains though. iv'e been smoking alot of that lately, how well do does hash work in a wax pen. i might try it out

Just found out one here will selling rosin press but haven't tried them yet and not sure if they deliver to my location.

Got some green crack crumble; really nice whiteish golden pressed chunks that goes down really smooth in my dabber. Like how they are producing products that are high in cbg; This one is 8.5 cbg and 77.5% thc; works better than cbd for me. Makes the thc more calming without killing the high.

i've noticed a few places selling rosin, one of the best thing about having legal weed is the delivery services, at least where at there seem to be a lot of them so if you look you can find what you want.
lately ive been vaping a lot of crumble. i bought a yocan evolve the other day at a smoke shop mainly because i needed a battery and this one was actually a wax pen but of course you can put a cartridge on it to.
on a growing note i think i have about 30 seedlings popping up in my yard

i've noticed a few places selling rosin, one of the best thing about having legal weed is the delivery services, at least where at there seem to be a lot of them so if you look you can find what you want.
lately ive been vaping a lot of crumble. i bought a yocan evolve the other day at a smoke shop mainly because i needed a battery and this one was actually a wax pen but of course you can put a cartridge on it to.
on a growing note i think i have about 30 seedlings popping up in my yard
Do you mean like a vape cart attachment in addition to the quartz coil? Been thinking of making my own carts. Distilette hits real smooth in it but kinda prefer using it in my dabber
I just love watching it instantly vaporize. I love how easy and convenient the syringes it comes in makes it when needing to get a dose not to mention keeps it fresher.

i just meant taking off the quartz attachment and connecting a cartridge to the battery. distilette can be really smooth but there were a few cartidges i bought that were really messing with my lungs, i bought this really nice one a week or so ago and so far i haven't had any problems but when your buying from the unlicensed dispensaries you can't really expect consistant quality

Really love live resin would get this strawberry bannana live resin that came from out of state; really amazing flavorful stuff.

I'm curious if all the butane fumes I inhale when dabbing cancels out the health benefits from switching over from smoking. Did a couple dabs of some sd shatter; really good balanced effects. Really nice having various different types of extracts at once.

I've only found butane laden oil in blackmarket stuff and it was pretty obviously poor quality (bad smell, soup like consistency, made noises when dabbed). Obviously the testing done in a legal/medically legal state is going to produce a healthier product. The research I've done on health when dabbing shows that even with the cleanest of dabs (minimal or no pesticides/butane, etc), temperature plays a part in how bad it can be for you. Basically you don't want to be hitting the dab rig really hot. Low temps are generally safer for you.

With that said, I'm gonna take some low temp dabs of CBD terp slabs this evening and then probably a couple hits of THC off the Yocan.

Someone didn't get their weed. lol Colorado

I meant the fumes from my torch lighter. They don't have butane extraction in shops here just co2, ethanol, ect have gotten med shit that have came from other states. Some of were black market brands; certain companies have been consistently good but have noticed some seemed to be poorer quality that may of had trace amounts of butane left in

I've wondered the same and even though there is probably nothing to worry about, I got into the habit of aiming the torch to hit the bottom of the banger.

I figure if I don't have to aim it right on top of the nail, I can minimize any possibility of it going into the rig and inhaled.

Torches make me uncomfortable indoors to be frank. When I used wax I always used a pen instead. I don't mind taking dabs at other peoples' homes but I still get a bit anxious. Sure can be fun though.

Don't they make electric nails for dabbing now?

Enails are the bomb.

My main issue with them are the coils. They tend to burn out quick and can get expensive. If you get one, make sure you can get free coil replacements for an extended amount of time...it's not worth it otherwise.

holy fuck it's windy outside, you guys. I went to smoke a cigarette and almost floated away, it was pretty intense

To keep the topic going, though, I've always shied away from butane torches too. I don't trust myself with that kind of flame while I'm getting all fucked up in the house. Might be worth it to look into e-nails, though.... but that's if I ever get a decent extract plug again, and I'm not holding my breath on that one.

I use a quartz banger and heat it underneath so the flame doesn't touch the same surface as the oil but wonder how bad the fumes from the burning butane can be over time. My yocan works great but really love the process of dabbing plus it goes down smoother.

I use a quartz banger and heat it underneath so the flame doesn't touch the same surface as the oil but wonder how bad the fumes from the burning butane can be over time. My yocan works great but really love the process of dabbing plus it goes down smoother.

Have you tried any other wax pens? I'm just curious as to how you might think the yocan stands up in comparison.

[EDIT: lmao, never mind, I've neglected it for a month or two and forgot but I actually have two yocan XL batteries and they're fucking amazing. The quad coil is a wonderful thing. Never tried any of the smaller ones, though.]

Right on, PJ!

I've recently been using q-tips after each dab on the banger. It's amazing how much longer my nail is lasting with a brand new-like taste each time. I also can't believe how long it's taken me to start using a q-tip. I really missed the taste of a dab and I feel like I'm allowing myself to enjoy it more with my new recycler.

The best advantage about the banger: taste quality
The best advantage about the pen: conservation

imo

Have you tried any other wax pens? I'm just curious as to how you might think the yocan stands up in comparison.

[EDIT: lmao, never mind, I've neglected it for a month or two and forgot but I actually have two yocan XL batteries and they're fucking amazing. The quad coil is a wonderful thing. Never tried any of the smaller ones, though.]

I used a dual coil quartz atomizer on the XL and it burnt out after 2 days. It was another brand of coil I got from a local headshop; I dunno if it had too low a resistance or the XL battery was too powerful.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.