• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low quality/low potency weed is better used in a vaporizer or using an efficient extraction method, IMO. Think about it... smoking already isn't great for you, it's certainly doing you no good to increase the ratio of smoke/crap to terpenes/cannabinoids. I mean I feel a vaporizer is always a better choice but I don't go out of my way to bother people who smoke by any means. If they bring it up, I'll encourage them towards a vaporizer for sure.

I would just roll blunts/joints if I had some mexican brick again. I got a pound one summer and would smoke it when I didn't wana waste the dank.

Mexican brick makes for realllll shitty edibles though, I wouldn't waste it on that. I've tried many times lol.

Isn't mexican shit like that usually like 2-3% THC, maybe 5% on an amazing day?

Makes the 13% shit I've gotten look like god's personal stash in comparison

its not strong by any means, what i really wanted to do was was to decarb and soak in some everclear, then strain, and kind of use that to make make drinks

ehhhh, I don't think it'd be worth it if it's truly "mexican brick."

Break it down, toss the seeds, and roll up 1g+ joints/blunts. Smoke 'em all casual-like, like a cigar. If you start to feel a headache coming on (for me it's a little uncomfortable pulse dead center between my temples when I smoke too much shwag), just put it out and take a nap.

I feel like edibles and extracts just aren't worth the effort with weed with little to no trichomes.

its definately brick weed, i think ill just get a couple ounces to roll with , i don't realy care for edibles but wanted to try making some liquor .

I don't think I've ever smoked it, stuff doesn't make it up to the land of white and snow and there is great outdoor here that can approach chronic if tended to.

Wouldn't know what to do with that stuff, making a concentrate is a good idea like if you know how. Could end up wasting money, I wouldn't buy too much you'll probably get sick of it after a while.

So I have Season 1 of Wentworth, first three episodes of AHS, The Killing of a Sacred Deer (some film my brother told me to check out... he is typically smart with the arts), and Rifftrax Reefer Madness to watch on my iPad now.

Anyone here seen Inherent Vice? One of my favourite hippie / stoner / mystery films ever. It's a work of art, fast paced, non-linear, full of weed smoking and plot twists, and really funny shit. Every time I watch it I notice a bunch of different things new, I rarely want to watch a film more than once or twice. My friend who has watched it like 100 times says most stoner folk he recommends it to don't like it though. It's definitely not like a couch lock thing to half pay attention to. Based on the book by Thomas Pynchon, just started reading one of his.

living pretty close to then border brick weed is pretty common and very cheap. i know alot of people dont like it but it good to roll joints with

I sometimes get a quap of average US outdoor to roll but it's not seedy mexibrick (haven't seen that in 10 years or so.)

I got synesthesia on Durban today. After an actual psychedelic experience I'm always worn tf out, I don't feel like getting up, talking, or really doing anything except just laying down. Kind of like after you get home from a long, hard day at work.

Anyway, in the shower I was washing my hair and I started to kind of see static like you'd see on an old TV, but it was linked directly to the feeling of my hair. Every hair was like a "grain" of static, if that's the proper term. It started to feel like I had eyes in my fingertips almost. It's kind of difficult to describe.

Interesting, know what that kind of reminds me of dude. I used to see spirits as a kid all the time, especially at night. They were blue static. I distinctly remember this as it was every night. They would slowly roam around the home, the cabin in the woods, the cemetery, and keep to themselves. I was never freaked out by it and I hardly acknowledged their presence as some form of entity. I was a curious kid, observing them roam slouched over up and down the stairs at the cabin while falling asleep by the fireplace.

My last dmt trip was crazy. My thoughts were working themselves through logical analysis at rapid speed and later on I asked if I had said anything as I couldn't keep up with what was going on at the time. They said I was talking in broken English the whole time. I was shocked, but I love dmt. They asked what I was going through and I was in an afterglow and just like girl problems and shit and they laughed. I was introducing both of them to it as well, chill experience and we were all busy and had hardcore dmt trips within a little over an hour... I went for a second heavier toke an hour later.

Dmt is my favourite because it does the opposite of wear me out. I don't even get nervous anymore vaping 60mg+, and I am prone to acid freakouts off small doses of that stuff it just isn't for me. Having chronic pain makes it more appealing too with the short duration and I'm busy as fuck getting my life together after those addictions. Last thing I need right now is a trip.

Since cutting back cannabis has once again revealed it's magical psychedelic properties anyway. As well as the odd giggle.

Agreed, I am lucky to have experienced it so far without anything devastating happening. Now it's up to me to create a colourful, interesting future for myself. I have three job leads presently, one is in the cannabis industry and across the country. It was totally random, they called apologizing for the delay and got talking about terpene science. It's in the rocky mountains too (I've worked near there in the past, at a resort on a beautiful lake in the mountains.

One came from walking into an engineering office and introducing myself. Another came from having trouble finding piercings I'd like to get at hot topic and getting into the technicalities of that, there is a lot to it. I love it. Feels like I'm engineering my ears with cartilage piercings, I have 5 cartilage and 2 lobe piercings. It's so much more fun than I thought it would be, my conch ones are still healing up nearly a year later.

A fellow traveller in South India once proclaimed at dinner, "look at the karma in his eyes!"

I'm curious how my life will turn out. It could go either way, getting clean is one thing and making something of yourself is another. I was compulsively ripping bong in opiate withdrawal and after 9 months it is so nice to be able to smoke herb recreationally again without requiring it. I'll never quit, weed is my thing. I've had no problems waiting 12 hours between single hits lately, apart from deciding how to have fun when I get baked. It's a good sign, rid myself of a lot of pent up anger.

So I was just looking around online and figured hey, fuck it, I'm gonna buy a PAX 3... and now I've got one on the way.

Sorry if this has been discussed before but anyone got any experience with 'em? I'm already convinced enough to have bought one, just curious now as I wait for it to ship and etc etc

I remember the original Pax being a staple of the stoners I knew back in college. I've only ever owned a subpar 60 dollar vape pen for dry herb though.

Now, for wax, my Lynx Hypnos Zero is the coolest thing ever. People complement it solely for how it looks sometimes, and I love how well it works. I finally killed the battery life after about a year and a half of daily use tho. Nothing I could do about that. For the first year ish, I could charge it once and use it heavily for a week straight, hooray for lipo batteries! But now it only holds a charge for one day. Still not as bad as some pens... I think I even recommended a BLer here toi get one and he reported back to say how much he loved it.

For me the Pax vapes were always just way too expensive. Most vapes are. My Lynx Zero was only 80 bucks and I've never found any 200 dollar pen to be any better.

I started looking at super hipster stoner vaporizers when I was looking for a convection one, they have some really cool looking ones that probably worked very well but they were extremely expensive and the documentation on them was nearly non existent so it was hard to research them.

Yeah, dudes, it was a bit pricey. My thinking, though, was that the price had dropped $100 since I had last looked at them online, I just got paid and holiday season (and work hours) are right around the corner, so I figured I'd splurge on something.

It just seemed like one of the best options for a portable vape for flowers/dry herb, and then when I saw that it can handle oil with an included attachment I had pretty much made my decision. I haven't seen any unfavorable reviews aside from people who bought defective items, so I'm hoping it's gonna be a game-changer for me. I've never really gotten into the whole vaping thing but I'm determined to give it a shot.

Vaping just isn't the same in the end. Smoking just gives so much more sedation. I enjoy cannabis for its downer properties over the psychedelic edge these days, so I'll likely never buy a vape again.

Vaping just isn't the same in the end. Smoking just gives so much more sedation. I enjoy cannabis for its downer properties over the psychedelic edge these days, so I'll likely never buy a vape again.

I hear you. I felt that way about vape pens and oil, it just felt like something was missing.

Another pro for me was being able to hold onto the already-vaped-bud and catch a bit of a second buzz from it, which I hear is stony as hell but short-lived. I was thinking of getting to the point where I could roll joints and blunts 50:50 with regular weed and AVB and might find some pleasant results.

At the end of the day it's just a gamble, really.... I might hate it. Still, though, I'm a little excited for when it pops up in the mail next week.

Mmm carbon monoxide and tar

Status
Not open for further replies.