• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been enjoy the hell out of the golden goat! Aromatically tropical sativas like this are totally my weed these days. I've been depressed enough in recent times, nice to have some giggles. Took some THC oil earlier this morning and forgot about it until my tummy started rumbling and sporadic random giggles. It's nice after a few weeks to a month, of cutting back and losing sleep and appetite, to feel the high and transition very strongly.

Using it the way I like to as well - responsibly, non compulsively, and taking the heaviest possible meticulously weighed bong toke and only one. I've made this shit last really long too. I find if I don't get the right hit, then I chase it but can never achieve it and end up wasting weed. I like a hit that lays me out in bed for 10 or 15 minutes before I can think straight. I am a medical user but often medical = recreational. Helps keep me away from other drugs when it's a real heavy hit like that too.

Anthony Bourdain, I can relate a lot to that and it is pretty much why I am cutting back and quitting all drugs for the time being:
(I've been given way too much free time in life)

?Look, I understand that inside me there is a greedy, gluttonous lazy hippie,? he said to Mens Journal. ?I understand that free time is probably my enemy. That if I?m given too much free time to contemplate the mysteries of the universe, I?m afraid of that inner hippie emerging. There?s a guy inside me who wants to lay in bed, and smoke weed all day, and watch cartoons, and old movies. I could easily do that. My whole life is a series of stratagems to avoid, and outwit, that guy.?
I've also continued to reduce my usage. It feels good. I know what you mean about getting the right hit though, if it doesn't happen I can easily just chase a high that I never get to.

Work hard, play hard. Stay safe and good luck on your continued sobriety!

My first time getting a delivery was awesome but the fact I already had a friend who always had a large variety of types and strains of concentrates killed the awe effect abit. The variety of strains and types of products we get here are limited but the quality is nice a high. Just got a (R)evolve vape from the dispencerary. It works good and goes down smooth. One thing I prefer about a dabber is it is the hit is fresh each time and I can control exactly how much I get. I still think it was worth getting though.
My old dab rig is retired but I'm thinking about getting a new small one for the very rare occasion. I like my evolve as well and it's sufficient for my current usage so I probably won't pick anything up soon but it's nice to window shop and see all the options out there.

ohhhh my god, I might be fucked up but have y'all seen this?! shit's got me geekin'

That video was awesome, Jib. I need to cook more and that looked like fun.

The last time I had lasagna was in Italy. I'm gonna have to get extra stoned to compete with those Italians.

Auntie Fee (RIP) makes for better stoner cooking videos IMO

Never heard of her, but I just Googled her real quick and she looks like she makes some fire mac n cheese. The videos aren't really comparable, though, at least with regard to instant entertainment value...

I just got a kick out of a dude so cised to make lasagna that he made this type of song for it. Like.... that level of creativity and inspiration over something so simple is damn near unreal to me, and I fucking love that video. I've been tellin' my dogs that I'ma teach 'em how to make lasagna all day, man, all day...

That video was awesome, Jib. I need to cook more and that looked like fun.

The last time I had lasagna was in Italy. I'm gonna have to get extra stoned to compete with those Italians.

I fuckin' lost it when he started moonwalkin', bro. I couldn't even handle it.

Lasagna's dope but I gotta be real here, my mom makes the best lasagna I've ever had. Then again, I've never been to Italy but she was stationed in Sicily in the 70's so I think she picked up a few culinary tricks over there. Spaghetti was always amazing growing up too, especially carbonara or bolognese. And the chicken fettucine? And ohhhh man, don't even get me started on the chicken fettucine carbonara mix, man (we called it fettucine supreme)-- fuckin' pasta with the carbonara sauce (not alfredo, more of a homemade cheese mix), fried bacon, ground sausage, and diced chicken breast all through it. Jesus Christ, man, I'm about to get that recipe right fucking now...

Last edited:
^ No big deal. I would just cut down and pick up some CBD flower and/or isolate.

Lasagna's dope but I gotta be real here, my mom makes the best lasagna I've ever had. Then again, I've never been to Italy but she was stationed in Sicily in the 70's so I think she picked up a few culinary tricks over there. Spaghetti was always amazing growing up too, especially carbonara or bolognese. And the chicken fettucine? And ohhhh man, don't even get me started on the chicken fettucine carbonara mix, man (we called it fettucine supreme)-- fuckin' pasta with the carbonara sauce (not alfredo, more of a homemade cheese mix), fried bacon, ground sausage, and diced chicken breast all through it. Jesus Christ, man, I'm about to get that recipe right fucking now...
I was gonna say, the only competition to the lasagna I had in Italy would be mom's lasagna, but DAMN, you got a mom that was stationed in Sicily! That is pretty fucking dope. I'm inspired.

I've also continued to reduce my usage. It feels good. I know what you mean about getting the right hit though, if it doesn't happen I can easily just chase a high that I never get to.

Work hard, play hard. Stay safe and good luck on your continued sobriety!

Freshly baked, feels nice. I took two .2 bong rips of master kush today that wasn't strong pot. I am getting my hits down perfect though. If I choke on a toke it's just not enjoyable and not as efficient. Then I want what I was expecting but my throat is then too messed up. Feels like a waste of weed, hasn't happened in a while. Def can't pack too much in the bowl cause I don't leave anything burning or anything outside my lungs. I just use a milligram scale for the ideal heavy hit. If it's a weak hit, there is only so much time it's almost like DMT where you have to get it in ya quick. If I do this more than a handful of times a day, I don't really feel it. Weed can suck that way sometimes, other times I need a lot but definitely not these days.

That is how I am moderating my use a lot better. Getting satisfying highs. I feel stupid when I chase them it builds my tolerance up and I never get that high. Good luck on continuing to cut back it's the way to go for sure right! I'm getting high every time when I do smoke and I am beginning to be able to eat food pretty normally again. Also, if I don't get as high as I want to I find myself not chasing the high so much.

Beginning to become a bit of a workaholic. Gotta make up for lost time. This master kush is weak but the hit was good. I have some super potent sour diesel I'll take a hit of in a bit and call it a day. I like a rez toke at night, but it's a bad habit.because I don't remember my dreams then and where's the fun in that? I think that's a common side effect of smoking a lot of weed. I enjoy the flip side.

I dream more often when sober, too.

It's something i often take for granted. You can learn a lot from a dream.

In regards to marijuana, i love my joints. It all started the summer before freshman year of high school, when i didn't own any glass. I rolled up in bible paper - or whatever i could get my hands on. I think i have a fixation with rolling the perfect joint. Always put in a "filter", so i don't waste any weed.

Bongs are nice, too. It's a different sort of high. I get more "stony" off a joint, which is neither good nor bad. Just, different.

:)

I don't remember any dreams at all when I smoke habitually. Looking forward to the rebound, I'm down to half a gram daily. I've started to remember fragments of dreams, it's exciting! I used to keep a dream journal and practice lucid dreaming techniques... but then I got high.

Man, everyone takes pot for granted it seems.

Love joints, love bong tokes, love dabs too and CBD and THC oils. Bong has always been my game though, after being a real drug addict it is more of a hit. Joints are chill and I'd be rocking cannons all day if I had any money or a backpack of chron.

I've gotta hold myself with like 2 grams until Monday when I'm getting some blueberry. Never tried blueberry before and being from a place that produces only fire med grade I am pretty excited. A little irritated for now, having less weed to be patient and wait for better weed. I'm smiling thinking about the berry though.

I'd love to lucid dream. My dreams are either wicked boring, like i'm eating a sandwich with a friend, or action packed, like running from the cops with a significant other.

Dabs are nice because you can really taste the flavor of the bud.

Hey, a gram a day doesn't sound too bad. I find that the plateau of weed is really quick, and then after you hit the plateau, you simply become couch ridden. Unless you have a real high tolerance, in which case you'd need a lot more to hit that spot. But in general, i get "high" really quick, and then every toke after just seems like overkill.

Yo treezy z - https://www.metrowestdailynews.com/...-allow-up-to-six-recreational-marijuana-shops

:)

I've had a few lucid dreams, for some reason even though they're lucid there's just nothing that seems fun that I can do while I'm lucid. I prefer to have extremely vivid regular dreams from ginkgo, melatonin, and theanine when I want entertaining dreams. Yes it's possible for them to be "bad" when they're out of your control but the vast majority of my dreams overall are neutral (just weird with no emotional bearing) or positive.

Theanine does something to dreams? I have some of that mixed with magnesium glyconate if I am thinking of the thing.

Just smoked my third bong toke of the day. It's rewarding to wait like 8 hours and take the biggest possible hit. It's a major ritual for me, dude. As powerful as the ritual of doing lines of heroin. I can't see myself ever quitting weed it benefits me in way too many ways and well it is lovely. I can definitely see myself going back to dope and never quitting that too.

I am waiting on my med grade blueberry! So psyched I've never tried it before and it's top grade for sure. Really good shit from there. The terpene analysis looked pretty interesting if I recall.

I don't know how I'm gonna go two and a half days with like a gram though. I guess a lot of rez tokes. It will be worth it for the blue.

Don't know, I haven't been testing these substances for too long. And I only tend to use them once a week or less. But theanine is part of that sleep stack that I use to increase vivid dreams.

I wish I reacted better to magnesium as I have phantom extreme muscle aching in my upper arms sometimes that is likely a result of years of opiate and benzo abuse and way too much stress for anyone.

I am 9 months off opiates cold turkey today.

Expecting my blueberry today as well. I've been waiting for this chronic for a number of days but it will be worth it.

I'm starting to dream again! It is wonderful. I haven't had a dream in years and I have been waking up with vivid fragments of them. I'm down to three or four bong tokes a day, spread through the day so I get high as fuck that many times. Makes me feel like a damned fool for wasting all that weed this year smoking it compulsively. I wasted a lot of money and learned.

The benzos are gonna get me though. I'm sort of distracting myself here because I was up to well over 100mg a day of etizolam after many years, started at 2mg doses for panic attacks. I would have to take 30mg to feel anything remotely like that anymore, I've been tapering but too out of it to take care of myself and there was a blackout leading to lost contacts and supply issues. I'm trying to take my mind off the very real fact that I could die early this week. I am hoping for the best as my taper was going well, I happen to have valium which is starting to help a lot after allowing it to accumulate for once instead of dropping 100mg hits which is normally what I do. I am at least decently under 100mg now and have committed myself to it whether I die or not trying. I wasn't even keeping track or taking doses at the same times, and taking like 10 different benzos. Fucking irresponsible as fuck.

I cannot wait to smoke this berry though!!! It is medical grade, prescription, from what is the best medical source in the country that I am aware of and cannot see it being any better really unless they were closer.

I am going to try and wait until 420 and then rip the hell out of the bong. The terpene analysis looked very intriguing for this one.

What is finally working is that I make sure to take only one bong rip and a nice clean one. 0.2 on the dot that's just my tolerance right now to get train wrecked and then pleasantly high for a few hours. If I'm not satisfied I chase the high, otherwise the last thing I think of to do is smoke more.

I was smokin all day every day to no avail so I cut out the mornings first or whenever I could afford to skip few meals and loosely lowered my tolerance so I could get high as fuck again. Lost some weight from loss of appetite. I'm getting high as fuck 3 - 4 times a day now, from one bong toke each time, Getting my med grade berry today. Cant wait to try it, I've only been smoking tropical sativas for a long time and I am curious about this weed. The terpene analysis looked really unique.

Man, the crazy dream rebound is going to happen during etizolam withdrawal. I hear that causes nightmares in itself. Wow. I used to keep a dream journal and lucid dream and even get trapped in dreams within dreams within dreams and shit like that. Wake up expect I'm still in a dream lol. But when I smoke weed too much I don't remember shit. I feel like the second part, the flip side of my life is coming alive again. And I'm still getting high as fuck, higher I would say. I just got completely rocked by one of those tokes.

Man, this etizolam ordeal has been so damn irresponsible on my part. I've already nearly died a whole bunch of times and feel like I'm constantly running away from an underdose while quitting them. I've had serious supply concerns lately and it's just so damn irresponsible.

Etiz' always seemed risky to me. Like... a year or two ago when I was going through 10-20 bars a week I really wanted to find a proper Etizolam source/vendor, but never found one I was comfortable with. In retrospect, I'm really fuckin' glad that I didn't because I feel like constant access to that shit would've sent me down a nasty addiction spiral, and I never want to feel anything similar to a Xanax withdrawal ever again.

The drug itself didn't seem inherently dangerous, I just know myself and I'm pretty sure I would've become a little blister pack fiend in short order if I ever found what I was looking for.

It use to be a lot easier to get Etiz powder just under a decade ago and that's when I got hooked. I somehow stopped before those sources left and fentanyl infiltrated the streets.

I like etiozolam. Haven't really fucked with other benzos to compare, but etiz is great. Knocks me right out when I need it. I thoroughly enjoy the blackouts it induces for some reason.

I don't find it all that potent though. I eyeball most doses of it because I find that I need 5mg+ to get where I wana be usually. I should make a solution again... only drug I ever eyeball (aside from MXE once or twice). Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.