• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 396: Food! (VOTING CLOSED)

Whose photo do you think should win?

• 1. Kaden_Nite

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 2. Mal3volent

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 3. Sadie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Shadowneister

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 5. SheWasLvl18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. Tranced

• 7. zephyr

• Total voters
I was about to put this contest round into voting, but considering a relative lack of submissions and the fact that for us Americans, Thanksgiving was yesterday... I'm gonna extend it through the weekend. If you guys took any photos of your Thanksgiving meals, or have any other food-related photos to submit, PLEASE DO IT!

Come on, just do it, all the cool kids are doing it, you don't want to be uncool, do you? :p

Alright guys, I got the voting set up, get them votes in! We need to crown a new Cookiemonster!

1. Kaden_Nite provides a simplicity and off-symmetry that is appealing. But honestly, I don't know wtf that is, and it disturbed me a bit.

2. Mal has a nice fit of the cone within the steering wheel, a focus ploy where the world awaits but first you MUST eat this. Bonus love or having the 'EAT-IT' turned to camera. Extra bonus for the ice cream chosen - out of the ordinary, unique, and delicious. An artistic interpretation of life overall.

3. Sadie has a delicious plate, and an even more attractive sock foot. I wonder if the socks match?

4. Shadow has a ... wtf is that? I do need to explore the google dream thread that made something quite interesting from this image. Do.Not.Eat.

5. Level18 skips anything healthy and goes for the meat. Kudos. Stay true to oneself.

6. Tranced has a damn healthy plate, looks flavorful, balanced, and quite enjoyable. I'd be very tempted to go for this.

7. Zephyr ... who am I kidding, this is what I'd really love to have = Steak with some mushroom sauce, some shrimps (on the barbie?), with green stuff for decoration that I just pick at and don't eat.

My photo that I actually submitted for voting was just a plain iPhone photo of some romanesco a.k.a. psychedelic broccoli at the grocery store. The one I also posted in the thread was run through the google deep dream program which you can find on dreamdeeply.com.

Any more votes? Come on guys, it's easy, you look at the photos and then decide which one you like the best! 8( ;)

damn I wish I had seen this earlier... I take pictures of my food all the time because I am obsessed with cooking nice things...

but I will look at the submissions ;)

edit: voted for tranced. not only is it a good shot, the food looks well arranged on the plate and is something I would def munch on. love me some dope stir fry-ish stuff.

Last edited:
It's a 3-way tie... what ever shall we do?? I think the only possible solution is MOAR VOTES.

20181129-161430.jpg

Tubbs for the tie-breaker!

It's late for the voting, but still happy to see your tasty food. :)

Alright, we have a winner. it's...

Mal3volent!!

Soon you will receive the illustrious custom title "Cookiemonster"!

How about you select us our next photo contest topic? :)

Hmmmmm....

the cookiemonster declares that the next theme will be....

​C R I T T E R S

Last edited:
Just a heads up, I changed the theme. Thought it would be a little more fun/easier to participate

Alright cool. I'm gonna start the new contest today.