• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 396: Food! (VOTING CLOSED)

Whose photo do you think should win?

• 1. Kaden_Nite

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 2. Mal3volent

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 3. Sadie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Shadowneister

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 5. SheWasLvl18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. Tranced

• 7. zephyr

• Total voters

CFC

Bluelight Crew
SUBMISSIONS CLOSED, VOTING OPEN! Please get your votes in. We'll leave this open for at least a week.

Here are your candidates:

1. Kaden_Nite
u8AJFBr.jpg

2. Mal3volent
TAMr1om.jpg

3. Sadie
um5QcpO.jpg

4. Shadowmeister
LuJUnGB.jpg

5. SheWasLvl18
kd26265.jpg

6. Tranced
e11Egfz.jpg

7. zephyr
Qw8yk6e.jpg

===========================================================================================================================

This round's theme is FOOD
as selected by your reigning shadowmeister Xorkoth

Let's see some pics of food folks! Whether it's a beautiful cake, some delicious cookies, a breakfast of the kings or a hearty dinner, submit your favourite interpretation of this theme below! Given the flexibility of the subject, this round really offers you the opportunity to showcase anything you like.

Now taking your submissions! Submit to the heartless rulers of the dearest of all the Internet forums, LAVA!

LAVA Photo Contest Rules

1. This contest is open to everyone, regardless of equipment and skill level.
  2. Submissions will be taken until October 31st.
  3. Voting will open from November 1st to December 1st.
  4. Photographs or variations of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
  5. Photographs must be your original work.
  6. Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
    • To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code [IMG]...[/IMG].
    • Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
    • Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
  7. This contest, the winner shall be crowned and known throughout the land (of BL) henceforth as Cookiemonster*.
  8. PS don't be boring! Don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competitors.

Previous thread here

Win the contest and earn a new Cookiemonster* special profile title in time for the harvest season (which also comes with special discounts in the staff canteen)!!!

*title to be confirmed lol.

Submit as many entries as you want and get feedback on them. But you'll have to pick one for the final submission on October 31st

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I got this... get ready for those chicken nuggets and tenders guys.

Y'all gonna make me actually cook...

Common tubbs, I wanna see juicy nuggets and a bucket of wings ;)

Hey shadowmeister, you bringin' the shade man :)

I'd like some care packages :)

Is that honey and cookies?

I would if my stupid computer screen wasn't stopping me from grabbing it... :sus:

Yum. I was trying to figure out what flavour that was Mal? Cherry, vanilla and cookies?

Man, I missed a trick with Steak night and Greek night the last two days, gutted!

That was a missed opportunity Darth. Maybe you lot + "guest" can rustle up something tasty for a pic :D

My Mum cooked a wicked roast on Sunday and I also forgot to take a pic of that lol :\

^That's the issue with good food Lol, you wanna eat it more than you wanna take a pic.

Yeah exactly :D

So double brownie points for anyone who actually manages to capture a meal. Though I'm thinking maybe the post-glutton devastation after a feast could also make a good shot...

I fully intend on doing this, but for the aforementioned reasons... I haven't yet.

Psychedelic broccoli! I saw it at Whole Foods and had to photograph it as it was the first time I'd seen this very fractallized example of food:

m3UUDt5.jpg

Last edited: