• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 396: Food! (VOTING CLOSED)

Whose photo do you think should win?

• 1. Kaden_Nite

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 2. Mal3volent

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 3. Sadie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Shadowneister

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 5. SheWasLvl18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. Tranced

• 7. zephyr

• Total voters
Looks yummy, especially like the look of those wedges

It was seriously good. I was craving a chinese takeaway but the one round here is pretty rubbish these days. I usually make rice or noodles when I cook at home, but the wedges were to replace my desire for takeaway chips. IIRC it was just a pretty basic stir fry with soy sauce and rice wine.

This pad thai noodle I made looks a little more aesthetically pleasing.

naNcTRF.jpg

This dream deep stuff seems really cool

Thanks for sharing.

I might submit something if I can remember when I have time.

Yeah dammit I keep forgetting to put one up.

I ate some amazing spicy beef brisket ramen tonight at one of my favorite noodle places. I thought about taking a picture because it was beautiful... but I was too hungry. 8o

Photo contest participation is shameful this round. :X If nothing else compels you, then perhaps GUILT will??

This year I discovered not only that a pancake can be cooked in the oven, but it actually seems to be the superior method of pancake manufacture.

=D haha

It's actually ice cream. If I ate that much butter I wouldn't be in a good way..

LOL...that makes more sense. I use that whipped butter stuff that comes in the tub, it looks exactly like that. Very good for pancakes, baked potatoes, etc. it’s not as dense so you can eat more of it ;)

I'll get to this shortly. In the meantime, making a final (long overdue) call for contest photos :)