• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Round 396: Food! (VOTING CLOSED)

Whose photo do you think should win?

• 1. Kaden_Nite

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 2. Mal3volent

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 3. Sadie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Shadowneister

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 5. SheWasLvl18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. Tranced

• 7. zephyr

• Total voters
Here it is run through Google's Deep Dream:

AvODITN.jpg

Now psychedelic broccoli grows snake-birds, fractally...

Come on people, post photos! I don't want to win every photo contest! ;)

Lol, I had some pretty amazing enchiladas earlier... too delicious for pics.

Was at work lol, best chicken enchiladas I've had outside the southwest... now I want tamales lol.

Come on people, post photos! I don't want to win every photo contest! ;)

Fine. I just wish I'd played up a bit better. The Lava pic of dinner was nearly an after thought.

Balmoral Chicken with mustard mash and green beans with a whisky sauce.

For those that don't know Balmoral Chicken is chicken breast stuffed with haggis. It's so delicious!

28ul9o6.jpg

7FgoPsg.jpg

Home-made chinese stir fry. No particular type, just whatever I fancied; veg, chicken & nuts, with rice wine, soy sauce, chilli & sesame oil for the flavour. Very nice - easily blitzed the chinese I bought from the takeaway the other week.

How many submissions do we get? Tasted delish but probably not the best photo. Will have a browse for more.

That looks both delicious and healthy Sadie <3

Ha ha ha that was far from healthy! Haggis isn't really for calorie counters. Mash with loads of butter and cheese. Green beans were sauteed in butter and various seasonings then...... Brandy cream sauce.

T, I made Chinese stir-fry for lunch today too. Was "pokey" as Sham would say and soil very delicious. I still have half leftover for lunch tomorrow.

Ha ha ha that was far from healthy! Haggis isn't really for calorie counters. Mash with loads of butter and cheese. Green beans were sauteed in butter and various seasonings then...... Brandy cream sauce.

T, I made Chinese stir-fry for lunch today too. Was "pokey" as Sham would say and soil very delicious. I still have half leftover for lunch tomorrow.

It was... soil?

Animal fats are largely healthy, as long as you have veggies and protein in the mix ;)