• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing day Nurse or all in one max flu tablets

Sawful1

Greenlighter
Hi guys, is it possible to feel a high of euphoric effect from either of the above?
Day nurse is quite an expensive uk over the counter flu medication (believe you have to go to the pharmacy to request it though).

All in one max flu tablets are just regular tablets linked here, these are either the same or very similar to the second question - https://groceries.asda.com/product/...linone-chesty-cough-cold-tablets/910000412761

The day nurse one contains pholcodine (an opioid cough suppressant), paracetamol (to relieve pain and reduce fever), and pseudoephedrine (to unblock your nose and sinuses). Pholcodine, the opioid cough suppressant, is likely responsible for any feelings of euphoria that you may have experienced. Pholcodine has largely replaced codeine in over the counter cough suppressant medications, as it’s less likely to cause abuse or addiction.

All in one max fly doesn’t contain anything that would likely cause euphoria in most individuals

All in one max has Phenyilephrine which is an adrenergic stim...
I would hardly call it euphoric but then again some people find Ephedrine euphoric so YMMV.

The day nurse one contains pholcodine (an opioid cough suppressant), paracetamol (to relieve pain and reduce fever), and pseudoephedrine (to unblock your nose and sinuses). Pholcodine, the opioid cough suppressant, is likely responsible for any feelings of euphoria that you may have experienced. Pholcodine has largely replaced codeine in over the counter cough suppressant medications, as it’s less likely to cause abuse or addiction.

No, pholcodein does NOT cause an opioid effect. None.

All in one max has Phenyilephrine which is an adrenergic stim...
I would hardly call it euphoric but then again some people find Ephedrine euphoric so YMMV.

Phenyilephrine is MUCH weaker than Ephedrine or even Pseudoephedrine.

Hi guys, is it possible to feel a high of euphoric effect from either of the above?
Day nurse is quite an expensive uk over the counter flu medication (believe you have to go to the pharmacy to request it though).

All in one max flu tablets are just regular tablets linked here, these are either the same or very similar to the second question - https://groceries.asda.com/product/...linone-chesty-cough-cold-tablets/910000412761

No. You'd cause acute liver problems from the paracetamol before you felt anything. And either then those ingredients are not gonna get you high. Just buy co-codamol and an OTC anti-histamine.

Phenyilephrine is MUCH weaker than Ephedrine or even Pseudoephedrine.
Yes it is much weaker, and very annoying for me at 35mg due to vasoconstriction jitters and elevated HR.
I don't know if it is possible to get any mood lift from it, I don't, but I'm not sure if the OP has tried better stims.