• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Half O

z67RUmp.jpg

I dont even do meth but dayyum

Some blue , which was actually pretty darn good...

Attachments

• 20190313_082140_compress_41.jpg
    20190313_082140_compress_41.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 73
OC80's are still scripted in the UK and throughout Europe. It's only in the US you can't get them anymore.

Having run out and going on the rattle all weekend I regret it now though fucking oxy. Got some DHC for tapering now though.
DHC??

What I've been toying with last couple days, about a teener

Attachments

• 20190411_031611.jpg
    20190411_031611.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 21
So jelly of you boys who get to stay up all night on that shiiiiiiiiit

Miss it. Dream of it. Living the dream is nothing by comparison

Heres my ' stash ' cus im soooo connected im so bad ass1070810709

THis is the fifth prescription I have had early my doctor is awesome he was gonna cut me off months ago but after a talk with him hes super nice to me plus everyone who works at the surgery are like family so they will put my prescription in super early when usually you have to wait 3 days for it to go through sometimes though this was miserible old hag who just hates life will be their and she talks down to me because she doesn't like my vibe or something always saying discreet but personal shit i know that bitch has not put my prescription through to which is pretty low but shes probably like in her ugly mind hes young so hes probably abusing it or something ive been on these for over four years since i was 18 dont look like im getting taken off anytime soon either :D

Few points short of an 8ball of some killer shard and I've grown quite picky these days.

Attachments

• 20190411_222324.jpg
    20190411_222324.jpg
    878.5 KB · Views: 39
Meth? Is meth similar to mephedrone cus i heard they both share some stuff

Im not even gonna pretend im connected or anything atleast not compared to you guys i feel like a amertuar naive drug user still in a thread full of pros im not sucking dick btw just saying some people cant get drugs like that dont take it for granted dont take anything for granted im not going on just rambling im gonna lie down cus i feel like i waste my high sitting up reading maybe some more certizine pete hmm

Each bag is what I have left when I get another one, so into the stash is where these all end up!!

Attachments

• 20190312_083005_compress_69.jpg
    20190312_083005_compress_69.jpg
    584.9 KB · Views: 77
Lol, looks like me in the old days...... except I'd stash a ball, forget I'd stashed it..... go pick up more and then end up with half an ounce just stashed in the house waiting to be found, on top of what i knew i had...... bad times really.

Well, where I'm located it's really cheap, so cost is a non issue. I always tell myself that if it causes me problems financially, problems with family and friends, or problems with my job, then I will have to sit and really re-examine my situation. It seems to me over the years, that those 3 areas in life are the ones most people you will find in rehabs and treatment centers, etc. Burn your life down to the ground, along with all your bridges, lose everything you have at least once or twice, and when there is no where to turn to and nothing at all left, then go ahead and admit they have an addiction and seek help and forgiveness because it's a disease. I what about the past few years they spent robbing and stealing and destroying every relationship with every one they know as well as destroying any redeeming values they might have. Give them the money or the means and they wouldnt be crying the addicted, diseased and neep help blues, they would be ballin out of control, high as fuck, doing exactly the same things as before. What about the rest of us who maintain, who dont have major life problems, who use what we use to enhance our life not destroy it. So when you refer to your past drug days, you cast a negative light on it and there are those out here who don't have any issues with their drug use and their way of life.

I quit of my own accord actually, money was never an issue when i used heavily. Only real issue was i hurt someone i cared alot about, and lost her due to my mental health deteriorating. I still use on occasion, but am much more responsible with it than i was once upon a time.

I can very much relate to that. I used to be out of control once upon a time too. I lost what in thought was the love of my life, twice. So I definately feel ya on that one.

Yeah, i was engaged once upon a time, damn young too..... still trying to find happiness after that. Really just hope she's alright, we don't talk anymore.....

I’m gonna post a pic tomorrow these pics are giving me a shot of adrenaline.

I didn’t even remember I had a Bluelight login. lol