• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Just a bit before she met the crusher lol.
20181217-235952.jpg

And after, still got a straggler in the bag lol. Good stuff, madness would be jealous.
20181218-013546.jpg

Missed getting pics of a couple bags. One was shake and the other was a gram shard that looked close to transparent.

Will have more pics on the 27th.

I?m new here and I wasn?t sure what thread to post this in but I have a script for Wellbutrin and I?ve heard that in Canada they call it the poor mans cocaine when injected? Does anyone know how much to inject to achieve a high? My script is for 300mg

Welcome to Bluelight fionag_07.

We are not allowed to encourage people to achieve the maximum high, but I was on wellies too and slammed one using the cold water extraction (please don't shoot up the shit on the outside of the pill). I forget how much I did, but it wasn't a lot..

What is the cold water extraction method?
Hey fionag_07, a TON of information on Cold Water Extractions can be found in this thread: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-amp-FAQ-v2-0?highlight=cold+water+extraction

I don't know much about Wellbutrin, but with any kind of IV you need to be cautious and I would recommend asking as many questions as possible, in an appropriate thread, so that you can have as much information as possible. I would probably recommend avoiding it all together.

z6DJDhk.jpg

rwr0YOt.jpg

Original formula 80's, fully crushable.

Bringing in the new year baby.

@steewith2ees that's a solid stash. I took half a Rivotril 2mg with half an OC80 today and 10mg dex to balance that out. Gonna do more tonight so I can nod into the new year. Mmmmm.

Looks good, could go for some myself.... alas my buddy found himself in prison.