• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

frozen goop (NMT/DMT mixture) from a half-successful extraction this past spring. acacia confusa simply doesn't do the job like mimosa hostilis can.

large res cell fone zoomy pic:
NSFW:
rk7iCHM.jpg
I'm with you on Mimosa Hostilis....bought some off ebay after a google search.....was right off with the fairies.....paid the price with headache from hell.....think from the consumption of colmans soaked crystals...the things we do

Shake tends to be cut ime.

But the big shards look good man, makin me jealous.

Ahh i see.

Well let's hope not.

Was the last of his stuff so very well may be legitimate crystal shake.

I'll be waiting for your crystal clear B+ shit pics. I'd honestly rather wait for good stuff than slam junk.

I've got a bit of cash today... might see what he's got

PtahTek - Looks delicious don't it? Are you an upper sort of guy or downer? And if you've ever tried high doses of adderall, i'd say you're not missing out.

tubbs - Nice. One thing i've learned - you can always crush it up finer. I mean if your gunna rail that shit. Took me literally hours of crushing up my last couple grams to the point where it looked like some well chopped up blow. (pic on page 1). Cuz man, that shit burns.

I hate when your nose is dry though, and that shit goes right down your throat. It's painful too..

Do you ever get that? Happening to me right now.

One clogged, one dry.

Lol... just dump it up the clogged one ime. Hate snorting.... my nose Is kinda shot

Mine is too from all that wellbutrin i sniffed back in the day. Shit stings too.

My buddy gave me a rig, saving it for later.

I guess then yeah i'll dump in the clogged one. Hopefully none of the staff at my place hear me sucking up mad lines through what sounds like a vacuum cleaner.

Lol... literally dump it up your nose... put a bit in a straw and shotgun it in.

You'll absorb it lol, works better than it sounds man