• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2018 NCAA Football v. How many style points for losing big at home?

lol watch out for this guy he totally is down to grass his class

Lol it's fun to talk a little trash when your historically good. I know all too well it won't last forever.

Is anyone taking Clemson in this NC game tonight? Straight up to win, fk the spread...can they win? I'm not hearing or seeing any such takers.

what game? i thought it was cancelled because 45 is about to declare martial law to get 5bn dollars to spread around his contracts for his russian handlers.

lol what the fuck? i binged bodyguard instead of watching the game but that box score is fucking ugly. won my game tho

Don't feel too bad for cj, I'm sure Bama still counts it as just one more of their billion NC's ;)

You win.... a break from college football!

Heh, honestly, I fell asleep a half hour before kick off and saw none of it (heavily medicated for a cold). A little part of me was thinking with all the non-talk about Clemson they'd be prime to pull the upset. I just never expected Bama to lose that bad. Maybe it pushes Saban that much closer to retirement.

Good for Clemson.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I just meant because he made the trip, and the margin of defeat.

Ill take the the break from college football. Especially since Kentucky won the Citrus Bowl and somehow finished 12th...8)

Yeah it was brutal. Frustrating because we moved the ball all night on offense. Just couldn't get touchdowns. Tua had his worst game of they year. Bad coaching just a shit show all around.

That said Clemson played a perfect game. I don't think we could of beaten them no matter what. It was just one of them things. So congrats to them. Bama still had a great season SEC champs undefeated regular season and beat the Heisman winning about in the semis. Still proud of my team.

I think this game will push Saban to stay longer and work harder. The man lives for a challenge and competition. We will have a great offense again next year. Hopefully some more experience in the secondary will help the defense. Losing Quinen Williams will hurt but we have talent behind him and another no 1 recruiting class coming in. This dynasty isn't dead yet.

damn... i have been bet for this match and i lost.. thank's God i won rest of my bets. but i am still angry with this team losing points at home. but thanks to this service where i can play against other players I won a lot of other bets and tournaments. So all boomerangs come back. Lose once - win twice. Is anyone do the same as me?

Last edited: