• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2018 NCAA Football v. How many style points for losing big at home?

Wow, that was actually a damn good game. I thought Georgia was gonna win for sure.

Man Jalen Hurts!!!! He is now and forever a legend at Alabama. Don't matter what else he does he can come make car commercials and sign autographs for a good living the rest of his life.

Roll Tide! This dynasty just won't die

Missed UGA-ALA but have it recorded for later. Kept checking scores hoping/expecting UGA to win (my FLA friends say we're never allowed to cheer for UGA, but I was going for having 2 SEC teams again in CFP).

So, now we're set with:

1 ALA vs 4 OU - good matchup, very interested to watch.

2 CLEM vs 3 ND - I want so bad for CLEM to stomp ND into the ground. But, if a miracle occurs, I have faith ALA can do the required stomping. If, by some freak of nature OU beats ALA, then I will have faith in them for stomping ND. No matter what, FK ND. ALWAYS.

I'll come back for more of a bowl season rundown, but for now, I'm a bit bweildered and unsure if I want another matchup with MICH as they have beaten my UF gators twice recently, and without question. :\ That, and living in PA, I'm listening to the 'disrespect' moaners about PSU....and chuckling quietly to myself all the way.

Notre Dame is going to lose to Clemson by 50. They have no chance stopping Clemson's Dline.

Kentucky made the Citrus Bowl. I was pretty shocked =D
cant believe I'm gonna be watching Kentucky football on New Years :D

Last edited:
Urban Meyer stepping down after the Rose bowl. He could of saved Ohio State plenty of face had he done it before the season. Shows that he has zero loyalty to anyone but his own ego.

mal3volent;14451168[url="https://www.aseaofblue.com/2018/12/2/18121685/kentucky-wildcats-penn-state-nittany-lions-football-citrus-bowl-2018" said:
Kentucky to play Penn State in Citrus Bowl January 1st.[/url]

So, while I'll be in a room full of PSU fans 8) know that I will (not so quietly) be pulling for SEC-SEC-SEC, as well as for UK specifically to do well (they earned it, IMO).

Going Bowling...

ASU @ -2.5 Fresno State << Don't care.
MTSU @ -7.5 AppyState << Appy all the way
NIU @ -2.5 UAB << Blazers riding the wave of winning
USF @ -2.5 Marshall << Florida roots saying go with USF
WF @ -4.5 Memphis << ACC taking a beating, again
HOU @ -2.5 Army << Houston for the upset
LA Tech @ -1.5 Hawaii << Rainbow warriors ftw
MN @ -4.5 GT << Sorry, China Rider...I want to pull for MIN but I don't think they are ready for the triple option
CAL @ -1.5 TCU << Horny Frogs a jumping
DUK @ -2.5 Temple << ACC taking a beating, again
WISC @ -3.5 MIA << ACC taking a beating, again...MIA just keeps sliding
BAY @ -6.5 VAN << SEC-SEC-SEC
PUR @ -4.5 AUB << SEC-SEC-SEC...PUR might pull another tOSU game out of their ass, but I doubt it.
SYR @ -7.5 WVU << Mountaineers, by a lot
ISU @ -6.5 Wazzou << Cougars more than cover
FLA @ -4.5 MICH << Um, homers gonna homer..this would make 5th straight loss to them, 3rd loss in 3 yrs...we don't let that happen.
UVA @ -6.5 USC3 << SEC-SE...uh, fk Muschamp. Go Hoos.
NV @ -1.5 ARK St << Don't care.
ND @ -11.5 CLEM << Won't even be that close. I'm thinking more like 45-10
OU @ -14.5 ALA << Closer than that, but Bama still wins, I think. Maybe bigger than that.
VT @ -6.5 CINC << ACC taking a beating, again
PITT @ -6.5 STAN << Don't care.
MichSU @ -2.5 ORE << Sparty takes care of business.
OSU @ -9.5 MIZZ << SEC-SE....meh, probably closer, and I can't tell who wins.
NW @ -7.5 UT << Wildcats prevail
NCST @ -5.5 aTm << SEC-SEC-SEC by more than the spreda
IOWA @ -5.5 MissSU << SEC-SEC-SEC (I hope)
UCF @ -8.5 LSU << SEC-SEC-SEC, and prove UCF is hot air
UK @ -4.5 PSU << SEC-SEC-SEC...and to prove Franklin ain't all that, and the B1G ain't all that, and allow me some shouting in PSU country
Wash @ -5.5 tOSU << Meyer is a motivator, last big game for him and they will roll
TX @ -11.5 UGA << Not even that close. I don't see TX getting more than 10-14pts, and UGA likely in the 30's

It's amazing what Bill Clark has done at UAB. From no football program to the programs first ever conference championship and 10 win season is crazy! I'm sure he will leave for a bigger job. Hopefully the next coach can keep it rolling

Shouldn't have been that close, looking at the records going in (Army 9-2, Navy 3-9)

Early Bowling Update vHowIsThereNoFootballOnChristmas?

ASU @ -2.5 Fresno State << Don't care.
Bwahahahaaaa...PAC-12 starts 0-1 as the Sun Dimwits lose to FuzzyNut State 31-20

MTSU @ -7.5 AppyState << Appy all the way
Called it. 45-13.

NIU @ -2.5 UAB << Blazers riding the wave of winning
Back from the ashes, UAB wins 31-14

USF @ -2.5 Marshall << Florida roots saying go with USF
Aaaaand wrong. Marshall 38-20

WF @ -4.5 Memphis << ACC taking a beating, again
Aaaaand wrong again. Close, but WF wins 37-34

HOU @ -2.5 Army << Houston for the upset
Not.even.close. Army stomps 'em 70-14. Houston, tops in the West of the AAC deflating some of the props UCF was hanging their hat on.

LA Tech @ -1.5 Hawaii << Rainbow warriors ftw
Aaaaand wrong yet again. Hawaii doesn't even try in a home bowl game :| 31-14

Now to get to the meat of the bowl season...I can't wait.

MN @ -4.5 GT << Sorry, China Rider...I want to pull for MIN but I don't think they are ready for the triple option
CAL @ -1.5 TCU << Horny Frogs a jumping
DUK @ -2.5 Temple << ACC taking a beating, again
WISC @ -3.5 MIA << ACC taking a beating, again...MIA just keeps sliding
BAY @ -6.5 VAN << SEC-SEC-SEC
PUR @ -4.5 AUB << SEC-SEC-SEC...PUR might pull another tOSU game out of their ass, but I doubt it.
SYR @ -7.5 WVU << Mountaineers, by a lot
ISU @ -6.5 Wazzou << Cougars more than cover
FLA @ -4.5 MICH << Um, homers gonna homer..this would make 5th straight loss to them, 3rd loss in 3 yrs...we don't let that happen.
UVA @ -6.5 USC3 << SEC-SE...uh, fk Muschamp. Go Hoos.
NV @ -1.5 ARK St << Don't care.
ND @ -11.5 CLEM << Won't even be that close. I'm thinking more like 45-10
OU @ -14.5 ALA << Closer than that, but Bama still wins, I think. Maybe bigger than that.
VT @ -6.5 CINC << ACC taking a beating, again
PITT @ -6.5 STAN << Don't care.
MichSU @ -2.5 ORE << Sparty takes care of business.
OSU @ -9.5 MIZZ << SEC-SE....meh, probably closer, and I can't tell who wins.
NW @ -7.5 UT << Wildcats prevail
NCST @ -5.5 aTm << SEC-SEC-SEC by more than the spreda
IOWA @ -5.5 MissSU << SEC-SEC-SEC (I hope)
UCF @ -8.5 LSU << SEC-SEC-SEC, and prove UCF is hot air
UK @ -4.5 PSU << SEC-SEC-SEC...and to prove Franklin ain't all that, and the B1G ain't all that, and allow me some shouting in PSU country
Wash @ -5.5 tOSU << Meyer is a motivator, last big game for him and they will roll
TX @ -11.5 UGA << Not even that close. I don't see TX getting more than 10-14pts, and UGA likely in the 30's

yall-better-hide-yo-titles-cause-ucf-out-here-stealing-errybodys.jpg

Damn Auburn could of scored 100 on Purdue if they wanted. I'm excited to see Bama beat the fuck outta Oklahoma

Florida is playing great. I expect them to be dangerous in the coming years when Mullen molds a real QB. What he has done with Frank's is nothing short of a miracle.

South Carolina getting emberassed on ABC. But what else is new they are overrated every year