• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2018 NCAA Football v. How many style points for losing big at home?

Can't fucking wait for this uk sc game tomorrow night. Sold out under the lights. Should be fun.

Can't fucking wait for this uk sc game tomorrow night. Sold out under the lights. Should be fun.

UK pounded them! No doubt they are the second best team in the east.

Penn State blew that game badly. That last offensive play call was a real headscratcher too

UK is up to #13.

5-0
3-0 SEC (Florida +11, Mississippi State +21, South Carolina +14)

Sorry guys, had my head stuck irl for awhile. Still, managed to catch some games the last few weekends, so I'll share some thoughts.

KY is legit. Not saying that because they broke the streak with UF (so glad not to hear the suits drone on about it anymore :|). Definitely 2nd best in the SECEast behind UGA. I'd like to think UF could match up better now that we have a few suspensions and injuries back...but fk it, UK beat us and I'll give them the respect they earned. Looking forward to seeing them dickstomp Muscan't at USCe, and of course a BIG beatdown on TN. I don't think they can take UGA for the east, but stranger things have happened (looking at UF in the SEC CG two times under Mac 8( ).

TN sucks. OMG they suck. This is what they mean about the salty tears, I suppose. I dunno, but watching them go 0-fer in the SEC would be like waking up to a blowjob....I thought it was an awesome dream, but it's REAL!!!!

UF, ahead of schedule. Not back, but def not as bad as expected. Waiting to see how far we progress this year. Not so worried about record as much as level of coaching, play calling, and execution on the field. In that sense, I'm already satisfied, so anything more is icing on this cake.

LSU - are they legit? I have a hard time believing Ogre can sustain a program. Part of that is wishful thinking as UF hosts them this weekend....but truth be told, I expect a betting line of 10-14 in favor of LSU, and that they cover. My one hope is our O continues to improve and can hang while our D continues the 4th quarter domination they waited until late in the game to exhibit against MSU.

Bama is Bama. See you in the NC against...someone who will get their ass kicked.

= = = =

Non-SEC?

Clemson...lol. Lost the backup, then lost the starter. Not laughing at injuries, but the best challenge to UGA/Bama was CLEM. Now, I don't know if CLEM can win the ACC. Depends upon if the the starter heals up (don't know the injury).

While we're on the ACC....F$U? L'ville GAVE them that win. And personally, I'm ok with that. Anytime F$U loses is a good day, but part of me hopes they get to 5 wins and have to beat us to be bowl eligible so we can beat the crap out of them and break their streak that they had to do shady shite to extend last year. We absolutely WILL beat the snot out of them this year, and I'll love every minute of it. Only thing better is that they have Willie T for several years =D

ND? OMG I have always hated them and always will. Stanford let me down, after I saw Vandy hanging with ND for so long. I want them to always lose as well, but it seems the rest of their schedule isn't too tough. Maybe the best is to see them end up 5th, just outside the CFP. Then to have their asses handed to them in a bowl game.

So, I live in PA these days. Wife's brother went to PSU, and attended the tOSU-PSU game this weekend. My wife, a UF grad, invites friends over for the PSU game at our house...so I'm relegated to watching on my PC for UF-MSU :| 2nd class citizen in my own damn home. Anyway, wife+kids+neighbors+some_random_taco-bell_dog are in our living room whooping it up over PSU while I'm sulking in my office room on the PC. Not that I'm bitter...much. Honestly, I'm indifferent to PSU, but hate tOSU. So, while not watching, I was pulling for tOSU to lose (as opposed to PSU winning). Sucks they blew it by giving up 14pts to lose by one. And it falls squarely on the coaches shoulders for handing to the RB rather than letting your QB win the game for you. Bad coaching cost the game. I'd love to hear his reasoning.

Oh man that last play call by Penn State was a head scratcher! Like you called 2 timeouts to run that bs? If I was a PSU fan I'd be calling for a firing of at least the OC.

LSU is good but I think they will lose to Bama, UGA, and one other random game. I could see Florida hanging with them but unless your qb has a magical game I don't think you have the firepower to pull it off.

The ACC is a dumpster fire. Clemson is going to walk into a beat down in the playoffs again.

Bama is freaking legit! I mean having a top 5 pick at qb is just orgasmic I ain't scared of anyone this year. Tua for Heisman!

yes congrats on the tides 4/4 so far. AU is 3/4. I wish I could watch the game. I don't know how ugh I never see them on TV. I guess I have to live there

never tried torrenting a football game. they do it with all other tv shows... guessing I could try that

The big sec games are on CBS at 230. The other ones are on espn and espn 2. Though the crappy games are on sec network which is regional i guess

#13 Kentucky @ Texas A&M moved from SEC Network to ESPN prime time.

Saturday night 7PM EST. In case anyone is interested.

yes congrats on the tides 4/4 so far. AU is 3/4. I wish I could watch the game. I don't know how ugh I never see them on TV. I guess I have to live there

never tried torrenting a football game. they do it with all other tv shows... guessing I could try that

At that point, you are watching after the game is over, no? Most games are posted to youtube (illegally, in most cases, so it may not last) and are available afterward by bootleggers. If you want live views, I would imagine there are some live broadcasts available on the internet. I know CBS and NBC put programs out there. I'm not sure if you need to have a cable provider to access ABC/ESPN internet broadcasts.

Never pegged you for an AU fan. Actually, didn't think you cared for NCAAF, tbh. And if you did, I would have assumed some Cali school. Good to know there's some redeeming quality about you, if you're an SEC fan.

= = =

That brings me to lamenting our lack of B1G fans in here (I miss Axl on that one). It's still odd how only SEC carries conference pride, while others are solely about their school :\

You do indeed need a subscription of some kind to make use of any live tv feature within the major network apps. For example, you can log on to the FOX app with your cable info, or the NBC app with your DirecTV info.

I myself have exhausted all the free trials of every streaming app I can find. Sling, Hulu, Fubo, PS Vue, Youtube TV, Directv NOW, Philo, etc, etc.

Some of these services are more lenient than others when it comes to abusing the free trial system.

The availability of your local network channels depends on where you live and which service you're using.

The big sec games are on CBS at 230. The other ones are on espn and espn 2. Though the crappy games are on sec network which is regional i guess

I might be working then hence why I never get to watch :( *crying forever*

I always wondered if people set up torrents for college/nfl games?

Good to know there's some redeeming quality about you

lol *blushes*

have been an AU fan since '98, '99

Yeah there are streams ch. Reddit is a good place to find them. R/nflstreams and theres one for college but I don't know the name

Tua bro that's all I got to say. Tua for Heisman

shooooot, mang, Tua is better than Heisman. Just sayin', he ain't gotta slum with a Hiesman. They need to make a new trophy called the Tua.

= = =

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

Suck it corn dogs!!! Jorts beat yo ass.

I was pulling hard for Kentucky. Not having a passing game caught up to you at the end.

It was a good day though. Alabama won. LSU and Auburn lost. Doesn't get much better.

I was sad when I learned Auburn lost.

Happy for you though cj; I hope you are doing well man! If anyone deserves to have their team win (even if it's at my expense) it would be you. %)

I was pulling hard for Kentucky. Not having a passing game caught up to you at the end.

It was a good day though. Alabama won. LSU and Auburn lost. Doesn't get much better.

most people are blaming the coach/oc for the bizarre play at the end. The reason we were 5-0 was Benny , we should have handed it off to him to get the first down. Our QB was kinda playing scared the whole game. There were a few times throughout he could have converted if he had committed a little more. Then there was the 100% bullshit roughing the passer call that erased one of our biggest plays of the night. And the constant holding that went uncalled all night on their end. We shouldn't go down that far in the rankings, one overtime loss on the road at A&M...but I have a feeling we will.

But yeah, I'm like Cap. I'm just happy to see Alabama doing so well for a change =D.

Last edited: