• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2018 NCAA Football v. How many style points for losing big at home?

first time watching GameDay in years. man all these guys suck and Herbstreit done gained weight. the suits have gotten worse. the shannon sharpe suits will continue, until morale improves!

LSU is playing a cupcake i don't even recognize. Georgia v SCAR on at 330. my roommate here in NYC used to run track for UGA and has these adorable short shorts. they don't say DAWGS across the ass though. The person we'll be staying with in Germany is an FSU fan so I think we'll run the ESPN table for what games we watch while we're over there, if we end up watching anything.

first time watching GameDay in years. man all these guys suck and Herbstreit done gained weight. the suits have gotten worse. the shannon sharpe suits will continue, until morale improves!

LSU is playing a cupcake i don't even recognize. Georgia v SCAR on at 330. my roommate here in NYC used to run track for UGA and has these adorable short shorts. they don't say DAWGS across the ass though. The person we'll be staying with in Germany is an FSU fan so I think we'll run the ESPN table for what games we watch while we're over there, if we end up watching anything.

Yeah, I can't watch ESPN/Sportscenter or other televised sports discussion anymore. The quality of the content is just so low to me, I would rather be out of the loop than have to listen to these idiots shout at me while occasionally making obnoxiously choreographed pop culture references.

There is no value to any of their opinions or analysis, and I would therefore prefer not to watch. I only ever watch the games and read my local paper's Sports section, these days.

i used to rely on this board and one other for my football fix and then jim died and i found out my football friend from other board was a trump voter. horrible break up. UGA smashed up Mushchamps SCAR (PB: Muschamp is the SCAR of coaches anyway). Thinking about catching the rest of Clemson / A&M or Florida -- how is TLB and m holding up? Is the score deceptive?

Anyway feeling pretty not okay about Auburn next weekend because we're actually kind of a fumbling teenage mess. And then I have to go play fucking Georgia, which I might actually lose. blargh. If it has to happen, I'd rather it happen now than in Atlanta in a few months.

How you holding up, TLB? That game was something special last night! UK is about to start a 30 year winning streak of their own...lol, ok...probably not. But honestly this one road win is the best thing that's happened to us in a long time.

WTF Florida State? Willie Taggart has to go. Almost losing to a nowhere team after having their asses handed to them last week is embarrassing. I could understand losing to StaNford but SaMford? This is going to be a long ass season.

i used to rely on this board and one other for my football fix and then jim died and i found out my football friend from other board was a trump voter. horrible break up. UGA smashed up Mushchamps SCAR (PB: Muschamp is the SCAR of coaches anyway). Thinking about catching the rest of Clemson / A&M or Florida -- how is TLB and m holding up? Is the score deceptive?

Anyway feeling pretty not okay about Auburn next weekend because we're actually kind of a fumbling teenage mess. And then I have to go play fucking Georgia, which I might actually lose. blargh. If it has to happen, I'd rather it happen now than in Atlanta in a few months.

Tbh this is my only haunch for football discussion anymore.

I used to spend more time on some Canes football boards trying to have discussions, but football board people are just way too low quality. I'll take your Trump friend and raise you a popular message board primarily comprised of Alex Jones viewers. Who made no effort to compartmentalize football from political discussion. Additionally I didn't see any value from following CFB recruiting anymore, so I really had no reason to participate in that shitshow anymore.

WTF Florida State? Willie Taggart has to go. Almost losing to a nowhere team after having their asses handed to them last week is embarrassing. I could understand losing to StaNford but SaMford? This is going to be a long ass season.

Man that game was ugly ugly. Team just looks completely clueless.

Was happy that Kentucky beat Florida and ended the 30+ year losing streak.

AM looked good against Clemson

Bama looks good but this weekend will be a test on the road against ole miss. They usually play us tough.

Never saw a fake fair catch before. That was awesome. I'm not surprised Arkansas were the ones to fall for it though...

this LSU Auburn game is excellent.

Do you guys think UK has a chance against Mississippi State on Saturday night? We've looked really good so far and we're at home.

Yeah I think you have a chance. It'll require MSU making some mistakes though.

when (and why?) did we start referring to college football as "CFB"?

alasdair

E722765_D-_CDC5-41_B7-_B127-_EF660_EAB3590.jpg

3_C0_BF129-_DF5_A-4_B38-865_D-_C4_BB6_FE25_B31.jpg

Anyone else watch Oregon completely blow it against Stanford?

^ I watched part of it.

UK Football is 17th in the new AP poll.

These are exciting times boys.

Anyone else watch Oregon completely blow it against Stanford?

Man I turned it off with like 2 minutes left thinking it was over. Was shocked to see the final score today

Yeah... Oregon really fucked it up man, 2 fumbles... blew a 17 point lead... all they had to do was take a knee.