• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pregabalin / Lyrica

"Oh yes doctor I am in TERRIBLE pain, my skin is made of paper & keeps ripping plus my bones are made of thing glass & break just by having a gush of wind blow past me" ;)

Well yesterday was another try with these, I guess the first time you ever try something you are never 100% sure about it (apart from smoking N,N DMT) & I quite like these things now. Yesterday they took ages to come on & sadly I was out & about when it really kicked in (around 90 mins after eating them) & I had to get back to the flat fast as I was walking so far to the left & right people were asking me if I was ok.

Topped it off with some Zopiclone & I was quite nice for the rest of the night, got into bed around 10pm & don't remember falling to sleep, I couldn't see these as being a main thing to take but mixed in with a bit of cider, heroin or zopiclone it makes for a nice "narco stew" shall we say.

Like what? They keep asking me if I'm groggy and tired on it but not really. I can tell ( besides the pain) when I've missed my meds because I start getting irritable and emotional.

Gabapentin felt more foggy headed and everything seemed to have less clarity around me, compared to Pregabalin which had similar but to a much lower degree. YMMV as always with these brain chemistry changing meds. I'm on other anticonvulsants too, my mind is so stabilised that it's a bit too much, almost apathetic/nihilistic at times. But then it's very helpful not to care about anything right now.

I'm on the top tier of Gabapentin and it's only just working. Doctor said they'd have to put me on pregabalin next. Naw, saw this other doctor that was totally cool with me being in pain. Yeah, okay hen.

Yeah I've had to aggressively pitch and objection handle a fair few doctors, who through the lack of a visible physical injury don't seem to take me seriously enough. I'd be a good drug seeker by now.

Yeah man. I'm probably gonna go back in the next couple of weeks if this shit continues. The past few days have been hell man. What worries me is that my body is just adjusting to the pain medication. How long until nothing works?

Same here Sadie, I'm on loads of pharms which used to control my extreme headaches, but no longer...

Same here Sadie, I'm on loads of pharms which used to control my extreme headaches, but no longer...

Damn, that's no good. Does anything help your headachs now? What's the problem if you don't mind me asking?

WTF people take lyrica for fun ?!? I was prescribed these fuckers a few years ago for cluster headaches, I don't know about all of you but these pills made me full on suicidal, one morning walking to work I felt like I was going to snap, broke down in tears by the side of the road, so I walked home and flushed them all then i went online and found a local psychologist, these things shouldn't be fucked with IMO.

WTF people take lyrica for fun ?!? I was prescribed these fuckers a few years ago for cluster headaches, I don't know about all of you but these pills made me full on suicidal, one morning walking to work I felt like I was going to snap, broke down in tears by the side of the road, so I walked home and flushed them all then i went online and found a local psychologist, these things shouldn't be fucked with IMO.

To be fair I'd imagine this isn't the norm. I haven't tried lyrica but given it's similarity to phenibut and GHB I'd imagine I will probably like it, as would most people, and it would be unlikely to make me suicidal.

That said, beware of it turning you gay.

No doubt, but the majority of people don't get that. It gets a pretty positive rep at bluelight, with some people saying it's their favourite high... hence people taking it for fun!

Damn, that's no good. Does anything help your headachs now? What's the problem if you don't mind me asking?

SUNA headaches. It's incredibly rare, closely related to the more common cluster headaches or trigeminal neuralgia. Six years in now and it's rapidly deteriorating. I've also got chronic Migraine.

I'm on Lamotrigine, Duloxetine & Tramadol, Pregabalin and Weed on top as and when. All of this renders the SUNA burning electricity facial pain JUST ABOUT bearable.

Was fucking dying last night so had 200mg Pregabalin at once and lots of bowls with Rupert. I've no tolerance since not prescribed Pregabalin at the moment, so kinda felt a mad buzz with it. Then finally passed out asleep at 4am. I'm not even sure if I should take high dose Pregabalin on top of all that. But fuck it. I'm so god damn sedated I can drink a whole pot of coffee and barely feel stimulated lol

Waiting for surgery at the moment. Until then maximum druggedness to get through...you'd think it's fun, but not really. I'm sick of it.

To be fair I'd imagine this isn't the norm. I haven't tried lyrica but given it's similarity to phenibut and GHB I'd imagine I will probably like it, as would most people, and it would be unlikely to make me suicidal.

That said, beware of it turning you gay.

Fuck me I saw that when it aired. This fucking guy with latent homosexual tendencies takes Pregabalin, a strong anti-anxiety medication and lo and behold his inhibitions lower and he allows himself to be gay! Yet they don't display that obvious scientific fact...

Done it several times now & I like them more each time I try them.
Sadly your experience isn't what most folks experience, at the end of the day some people like to sniff butane gas while I only see it fit to fill a lighter.

Anyone enjoy these? I had heard for ages about them & got my hands on a few & to say I am a bit let down by their effect would be an understatement.
I took 1200mg (4 300mg yellow pills) & all they seemed to do was make me feel light headed, I felt kinda sober when I sat down but when I stood up of hell, it was like walking on a boat that was in the middle of a storm.

I did a few bongs & snorted a 7.5mg zopiclone & then had a small bit of gear (heroin) with it, I got into bed & I don't even remember falling to sleep, I woke up 13 hours later still in my clothes. Why people go on about these is beyond me, maybe my ROA was wrong or something?

Anyone that has more experience with these tell me where I went wrong please, thanks in advance folks :)

wish I could just have a "small bit" of gear hah

Does pregabalin have amnesiac qualities? I'm not talking about poor memory or effects built up over time etc. ....
But if I take too much in one sitting will I black out the same as too much booze or benzos?

Probably not mate - unless you combine it with booze and/or benzos. I've always found it to be a particularly 'dirty' drug though - after several days of use you become bloated and retarded and look like an alcoholic of decades vintage...

Could my specific question/thread not be answered and left as a stand alone thread for a day or so before threads are merged?

Not to sound ungrateful but this is a pet hate of mine. I was actually going to ask if there was an eadd pregabalin thread after my question was answered and even suggest merging if mods thought wise

Yeh, I'm not sure what happened there myself. I was in the process of replying and suddenly your thread had become merged. Nowt to do with me mate...

It was me. I'm so used to having to put new threads into existing mega threads for search purposes that its instinct.

I already PM'd my apologies to our dear Mr. Funkhouse. It was never my intention to step on toes.

:(

Does pregabalin have amnesiac qualities? I'm not talking about poor memory or effects built up over time etc. ....
But if I take too much in one sitting will I black out the same as too much booze or benzos?

It doesn't have amnesia causing effects per se but can have some wierd as fuck effects, such as not being able to get your words out in a sentence properly, like you think what you want to say, but the words get all jumbled and slurred and you sound like a spaz... It also has a tendency to make you seriously uncoordinated and walk into walls and such, like it becomes hard to walk in a straight line.

Some folk can't get enough if them but I've always found them fairly unpleasant.. The high is a bit meh and the side effects are a bit like the bad effects of being pissed, like slurred speech and uncoordinated gait etc..

Totally don't get the fascination personally, in fact i used to give my script away for free to a mate who had juat got out of prison and reckoned that they were pretty much the drug of choice inside, as they were prescribed fairly regularly...

Each to their own and all that though...