• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2018 NFL Pick'em

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm taking the same approach i've taken every single time - i am picking the team i think is going to win!

if la wins and it's a tie, then it's a tie. i'm fine with that until the nfl sorts out its overtime rules :)

alasdair

it's up to you guys but i have no problem with no tiebreaker and a tie if that's what happens.

alasdair

I say the rams roll them, but I did not do so hot this year. I'm going to make up for that next year. Good picking this year with you guys. Humbling, but fun.

If it's a tie it's a tie. I think it's crazy we tied the regular season. But for fun sake I think 45-39 rams

I just feel like it's going to be a shootout. Last year's SB was the highest scoring in history. But your right it's probably unrealistic for it to go that high

I personally hope it's a lower scoring game. Defense makes a game much more interesting.

Congratulations in your overall victory Ali!

Congrats to both NSA and Ali on your postseason tie. It was an honor to play with and get to know each of you over the whole season!

Let's do it again next year!

Last edited:
I personally hope it's a lower scoring game. Defense makes a game much more interesting.
you must have been delighted in that case :)

nice job to everybody who took part in predicting - we're easily as good as the pros at picking winners :)

alasdair

Lol...yeah I was hoping more 21-14 or something like that.

what title would you like Ali?

i don't need a title but thanks for offer. winning was its own reward :)

alasdair

Yep Congratulations on the season ali. Very nice picking!!

It was fun you all!

i'll get you boys next season.

Congratulations to our winner--- ALI!

Thanks to to everyone who participated and helped keep the pickems alive. I loved every minute of it. We will be back later this year , hopefully with a new look and more players.

come visit us in the nfl offseason thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.