• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2018 NFL Pick'em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyvm xor.

just a reminder, I have cj and Ali's picks. I still need something from nsa and China rider. :)

So I guess nsa and cr are boycotting me? I don't get it. I was trying to do something positive, but whatever, fuck it. Guess the only real contest now is between Ali and CJ.

Ok I got your picks nsa, literally right after my last post.

I guess my getting third wont matter much now since you missed some picks. Oh well, doesn't really matter anyway.

We'll just sit back and see what happens with 1st place

But honestly it could go either way between nsa and I now that I'm looking. I made some really terrible picks, really should have researched which teams were playing their starters and whatnot.

K, this is my final fuck it. Fuck it. nothing matters...we are stardust in an infinite universe. Ok settle down mal3volent. Get a hold of yourself.

Lol.. I just spaced my picks.. Woke up with three secounds left. Good Lord.. GB. Thats what im saying.. Nothing more foolish than Superbowl driven arm chair GMs. And the drama queen sports ."writers" from the Press Gazette will be getting my editorial. You fools more than deserve this!

Last edited:
i picked gb too - there was little reason to think detroit would dominate that game the way they did.

i'm surprised dallas had prescott and other starters playing - nothing to gain and plenty to lose. i think that's just bad coaching...

alasdair

I guess they were wanting to keep the momentum going? I guess it was a risk though because they almost lost.

So how did we do? Are we starting something new for the second season.. what r we doing?

Sorry for the delay.
Turns out these results delivered the drama on their own with no help from me...

Heres the rest of the message I sent to xorkoth, with my picks included.

SztdvuK.jpg

Week 17 Results

1. Cj - 14-3 w/bonus
2. ali - 12-5 w/bonus
2. mal - 12-4
4. nsa - 5-4

Weekly Winners

1. CJ
2. neversickanymore
3. CJ
4. Alasdairm
5. CJ
6. China Rider/alasdairm
7. neversickanymore/CJ
8. mal3volent
9. CJ
10. China Rider/neversickanymore
11. China Rider
12. mal3volent/alasdairm
13. cj
14. neversickanymore
15. mal3volent
16. cj
17. cj

Win Totals

1. cj - 8 damn...-mal
2. nsa - 4
3. mal - 3
3. Ali - 3
3. CR - 3

Regular Season Results

1. Alasdairm 174-92
1. CJ 174-94
3. mal3volent 163-101
4. Neversickanymore 157-96
5. China Rider 134-85

As you can see, we have a TIE for first place. I've never seen this happen, and there were no rules established as to a tiebreaker should it happen, so I'm kind clueless as to what to do. Going by losses, Ali would win. Going by week wins, Cj would win.

So you guys tell me... would you like the postseason pickem to be the tiebreaker? As in, add your post season record to your regular season record...highest total wins...wins?

Wow that's crazy. Hell of a season Ali! I'm cool with whatever call it a tie or we can play the postseason. Though resetting for the postseason would probably be more fun for everyone else

My thinking was, we could reset everything for everyone. Have that contest as we normally do. Whether you guys come in 1 and 2 or 3 and 4 or whatever...it won't really matter. Whoever is ahead between you two after the Super Bowl will win the tiebreaker.

Congrats to you two!!

Can't believe I spaced the early games last week. No podium for me.

Are we running second season on this thread?

wild card week

ind @ hou
sea @ dal
lac @ bal
phi @ chi

alasdair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.