• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Infused Firechew Gummies with 100MG THC in each should I consume with Food?

Thomas29

Bluelighter
First question I can Not find any Information about these Cannabis Infused Firechews Gummies is the only useful information besides containing 100MG THC I Am wondering if it ONLY CONTAINS 100MG THC Or if it is A Full total Cannabis Infused Edible.

Would Maximum Efficient Absorbed Amount of the THC And any other Good be best to take it after Eating A nice Fatty Meal before hand since I have Read Eating with it Enhances Absorption I have never got High from Edible use I assume it is due to me being A Daily User of Volcano Bag Vaporizing Minimum of half A Gram daily usually A lot more then that.

How long will the Weed Gummie Edible take for Full Effects assuming it is consumed on an Empty Stomach which I have Read is the Best Method of Ingestion I read taking extra fat with it is better.

Last edited:
First question I can Not find any Information about these Cannabis Infused Firechews Gummies is the only useful information besides containing 100MG THC I Am wondering if it ONLY CONTAINS 100MG THC Or if it is A Full total Cannabis Infused Edible.

Would Maximum Efficient Absorbed Amount of the THC And any other Good be best to take it after Eating A nice Fatty Meal before hand since I have Read Eating with it Enhances Absorption I have never got High from Edible use I assume it is due to me being A Daily User of Volcano Bag Vaporizing Minimum of half A Gram daily usually A lot more then that.

How long will the Weed Gummie Edible take for Full Effects assuming it is consumed on an Empty Stomach which I have Read is the Best Method of Ingestion I read taking extra fat with it is better.

Empty stomach. If you have a heavy meal first, it will processed faster and more efficiently - you get better effects because it gets digested and metabolised faster.
I dont know if additional fat will help, but if you are going to experiment with that, i would go with something light.

And if you do give that a try (which, in the name of research, i hope you do!) please report back and let us know. Stronger effect, better effect, or whether you think its an urban myth, a waste of time, less pleasant or diminished efficacy? I'd be keen to hear, because i dont have access to MMJ edibles with accurate (or even inaccurate) dose information.

In my experience though, tolerance for smoked or vaped cannabis doesn't necessarily carry over to edibles.
I got bought some gourmet chocolates many years ago that an old hippie lady used to make. I was working in a herb shop that sold all sorts of interesting things - including a few illegal things that we tried to keep quiet, and only sold to people we knew.

Anyway, this lady would come through the markets and sell this ridiculously fancy and decadent cannabis-infused chocolates.
They weren't very big - you could stash them in a box of chocolates and nobody would suspect they were home made - or that they contained drugs.

I lived with hippies at the time, and smoked a lot of weed, pretty much all day, every day.

The lady who made them warned me that they were strong, and that i should divide it into 4 doses, or 3 at most.
Being an idiot who overestimated his tolerance, i ate the whole thing - which was a dumb move! It was really strong, and too heavy a dose for me to enjoy it - it kicked my arse and taught me to treat these things are with care and respect - not blas? complacence.

So, yeah - take from that what you will - but being a heavy smoker or vaper doesn't necessarily mean you'll have the same tolerance to edibles. They can be very intense and rather unpleasant in too high a dose, so it is wise to be cautious and work your way up to larger doses

I ate 2 Gummies which is a total of 200mg of thc And i felt literally zero effect at all But it is hard to say since I Am Daily User with A Volcano Vaporizer But I have Read about certain people require like very large Dosage to feel effects Am I just one of those poor people that do not achieve much of any effect. I can say that My eyes did not get exceptionally red which with My tolerance is one of the indicators I use to tell how Medicated I Am.

Update: I consumed 1 Gummie with 1 Edible Cookie that said "Over 400MG Cannabutter THC" all at once with zero effect. I have read about people unable to get High from Edibles But I get high from Volcano Vaping Half A gram high as fuck so shouldnt that dose of edibles get me fucked considering same dose smoked is stronger when eaten or is that only compared to joints since they don't do shit for me joints And either way I would of thought i'd notice A slight stronger potentiating fact when i vaped my weed 2 hours later and then again like now it is over 8 Hours And I just vaped even more weed and i feel only the vaped none of the edible effects.

Yeah 500 mg should have put you on your ass if you don't have much of a tolerance. It sounds like the edibles weren't dosed properly and that's pretty common. With regulations things are getting better, but I've seen companies doing lots of dumb shit specifically with gummies. I have seen people putting thousands of gummies in a jar with distillate and coconut oil and thinking this was effective and then selling them in licensed shops.

Update: I consumed 1 Gummie with 1 Edible Cookie that said "Over 400MG Cannabutter THC" all at once with zero effect. I have read about people unable to get High from Edibles But I get high from Volcano Vaping Half A gram high as fuck so shouldnt that dose of edibles get me fucked considering same dose smoked is stronger when eaten or is that only compared to joints since they don't do shit for me joints And either way I would of thought i'd notice A slight stronger potentiating fact when i vaped my weed 2 hours later and then again like now it is over 8 Hours And I just vaped even more weed and i feel only the vaped none of the edible effects.

I have the same issue.

Either our tolerance is skyhigh or we've purchased edibles with mislabelled dosages. I've literally never had a more intense high from an edible than I have from smoking, and it's actually kind of frustrating given all the stories I've heard about them.

They r very legit edibles from a Dispensary. My dog accidently ate 700mg and the poor thing couldnt walk or stand up lol. I do not know how Legit the gummies r i will admit.

My tolerance is sky high but I don't know when I should give up on trying to get high on edibles anyone i know who has had the same batch of 300MG Or 400MG cannabutter cookies got high as ballz but they r not daily volcano user like me.

Like should I give it one last try with a 800MG Dose or some?

Last edited:
How’s your digestion? Might sound weit’s but maybe your metabolizing too slowly for the concentration to take effect or too quickly

Not sure what u mean by digestion. But I Am on 90MG of Methadone daily which slows down things but not sure what way u mean by that?

Like assuming the dose is correct I have read some people need 500mg And more for effects when it comes to edibles.

If I Buy A bunch of the cookies all from the same batch how much should I give up on trying for effects? 1000MG 2000MG? again assuming the dose is not miscalculated.

**Face Palms** I expected better intelligent information from blue light I guess I'm an idiot for posting in the Cannabis Sub-Forum like all Cannabis Forums expecting an informative answer. Some very extremely unbelievably easy google search results and barely research I have been reading for as much time I got which is not much these days I have read some people need 100MG to get high as hell and I have about people needing from "The exact same batch of brownies" EASILY 500MG+ THC Dosed Edibles while some get no effect all for unknown reasons possible some to do with enzymes.

If anyone here has done research into edibles and the reason people are effected differently so much from the same dose of edibles you would all know that there is soooo many different factors at work that make the "effective" dose amount required for said person and there are confirmed reported cases of people not even being able to get any effect presumably due to some lack of enzyme for getting the effect from edibles.

Before replying remember very little research has been able to be done on weed much less edibles effective dosing for people. It has only recently been legalized and before it was it was extremely illegal and hard to research because of the illegal issues of cannabis so only time will tell and I know for a fact a lot of good and very little if any controversial bad things Cannabis is capable of which a lot we are aware of the vast potential it can do good for.

For the record I haven't even had time to see if they are even actual "studies" done on this type of questions about edible use among Cannabis Medical Patients since I doubt any new recreational user studies have been conducted if any old medical Cannabis use studies have been done on this specific issue.

Trying to type this post down fast so sorry if any typos are made etc. since I sincerely doubt any type of actual reply will result from this Post since well I have already stated my thoughts.

I take omega 3 on a regular basis. The delta 9 won't process in your liver into delta 11 unless you have amino acids that are created from omega 3 fat. The amount of high you get is limited to your bodies metabolism and the amount of thc you can process through your liver before it just begins to pass through. I take 70 mg on an empty stomach daily and the effects arrive in 45 minutes to 1 hour. I can take about 200 mg and that is my max effective dose. I can function at 90% normal and feel mildly high but not as high as when I smoke. If I take 500mg it is no different high but may extend longer.

I have friends who eat my stuff and get way too high and my partner barely feels edibles at all so it's a long time before our 'for profit' pharmaceutical industry will be able to give consumers good information.

I would suggest trying building up an omega 3 habit and see if things change. Take the omega 3 2 or more times a day for a few days before using edibles and see if there is a differing result. The product you are using may not be legit as well, I make my own and have found most purchased edibles to seem weaker then I'd expect.

EDIT: my best information suggests a 5 week omega 3 habit before best results can be achieved.

Last edited: