• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

hemp cannabis ( male plant )

They are getting popular in illegal states.

It's actually not much different than the CBD strains you can find in the legal states.

I find it to be the best alternative to the real thing.

i think youll find its not male hemp, its actually female hemp strains

These are available all over europe and they have to contain a certain level of thc.
in uk i think the level of thc is 0.3%

This is great for medicinal use because of cbd content in certain strains of hemp, but wont get you high.
Check out CBD distillery
IMG_0109.jpg

Last edited:
^ She's beautiful

Almost deserves a re-opening of "Pot or Not", because it's the first time the title would make sense.

They are getting popular in illegal states.

It's actually not much different than the CBD strains you can find in the legal states.

I find it to be the best alternative to the real thing.

I meant to reply to this earlier but bluelight had a stroke right when I tried to reply.

Shitty hemp has like 2-3% CBD if you're lucky as opposed to SDH females that are selectively bred which have 10-18% more often than not.

CBD isolate is actually a lot cheaper per mg than flower but it's harder to dose and consume and all that unless you go oral which is pretty non-bioavailable.

My CBD isolate is hemp derived. It works just fine orally or in a pen.

i think youll find its not male hemp, its actually female hemp strains

These are available all over europe and they have to contain a certain level of thc.
in uk i think the level of thc is 0.3%

This is great for medicinal use because of cbd content in certain strains of hemp, but wont get you high.
Check out CBD distillery
IMG_0109.jpg

Wow - this is legal in europe? I knew nothing about this. Pretty awesome, it's such a small step from full legalisation...

Yeah, industrial hemp strains which produce less than 0.3% thc are allowed to be grown in the EU. Mostly of course for fabrics and food, but since some EU approved strains produce significant amounts of CBD, CBD flower has become a growing business over the past few years, at least here in austria.

That "strawberry widow" thing seen above though is just branding, if the producer doesn't cheat of course, because only EU approved strains are allowed to be grown.

Last edited:
So, people grow hemp for industrial purposes, but there is a legal trade in bud, extracts or whatever? Just as a herb or a 'supplement' as the picture above - or is it prescribed, or otherwise highly regulated?

(Asking in a vague sense, not a specific sourcey way :))

It seems like the world is maybe much closer to full legalisation than i realised?

In Austria, the trade with cbd hemp is pretty unregulated, yeah, expect for the fact that you have to use EU approved hemp cultivars. If you declare something as a supplement, there are not many regulations otherwise. There are definitely people running big indoor operations producing CBD flower legally.

Hemp is also becoming a popular agricultural crop again, I saw quite a few fields recently.

In Austria, the trade with cbd hemp is pretty unregulated, yeah, expect for the fact that you have to use EU approved hemp cultivars. If you declare something as a supplement, there are not many regulations otherwise. There are definitely people running big indoor operations producing CBD flower legally.

Hemp is also becoming a popular agricultural crop again, I saw quite a few fields recently.

I wonder how many stupid young teenagers go and try to rip leaves off of hemp plants in fields that have maybe 0.1% THC on a good day and try to smoke them because they don't know the difference between industrial hemp and rec/med cannabis... I probably would have considered it until I read about it more and realized there's basically no way to get high or economically extract THC from hemp lol

I wonder how many stupid young teenagers go and try to rip leaves off of hemp plants in fields that have maybe 0.1% THC on a good day and try to smoke them because they don't know the difference between industrial hemp and rec/med cannabis... I probably would have considered it until I read about it more and realized there's basically no way to get high or economically extract THC from hemp lol

I was one. I grew hemp from packets of bird seed and pretended I was getting stoned... :\

a question i always wondered was,
couldnt you buy in say 50grams of dried hemp flower, @ say 2% cbd or so and turn it into hash through kief screens / mesh?
Would it be smokeable? would it have any effects?

4B919177-A556-4623-A8F1-CDD4E8CE33A9_345x@2x.png

this was a 'cbd spring haze @22% ' i tried, and gotta say. it smelt like a haze, it tasted it like a haze too very nice profile of terps

Looking good!

Everything you can do with regular weed, you can do with hemp flower. Kief, shatter, wax you name it, it's already been done.

a question i always wondered was,
couldnt you buy in say 50grams of dried hemp flower, @ say 2% cbd or so and turn it into hash through kief screens / mesh?
Would it be smokeable? would it have any effects?

It is possible to turn into isolate from any hemp plant from what i know, it will just change the quantity that you need to do the same cbd amount for exemple, most of time the process will give a full spectrum isolate with all cannabioids of the plants, there probably a way to do some hash but with the little trichrome the plant i got i guess ull have a long time to do so

isolate is becoming widely available its much cheaper to buy it
make sure you get lab results with it too

I've tried quite a few strains of CBD hemp over the past year and I must say I've been really impressed.

I smoked high thc cannabis for close to a decade. Eventually quitting due to starting to experiencing anxiety while smoking (seems to be pretty common).

I hadn't smoked anything for close to 3yrs when I found out about high CBD hemp. Some of the buds I've tried have looked and smelt indistinguishable from its high THC counterpart.

Although you don't get, 'high', you certainly feel relaxed. It's a noticeable effect.

Some of the strains in Switzerland have close to 1% THC. 1% being the legal limit over there unlike 0.2% here in the UK. Some cannabis strains bred for high CBD have similar ratios. So we're certainly entering a new era of cannabis becoming a social norm with CBD hemp becoming more mainstream throughout Europe.

It will be interesting to see what the future holds.

isolate is becoming widely available its much cheaper to buy it
make sure you get lab results with it too

Actually.. got over 2g total of CBD in a half ounce of 15% weed from a dispensary. $30 for the half I think, so $30 for 2.1*g of CBD plus full terpene profile of the plant. It can still be cheaper.