Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirTophamHat

Bluelighter
The old thread was way over the post limit and has been closed/archived. It can be found Here.

I just ate five gel caps filled with kratom powder, ate a gram of phenibut, and cracked open my second beer of the day. Still waiting for everything to kick in :)

Picked up some more lean got a bottle of the codeine as expected but also was able to get another bottle of the hydrocodone lean as well + still have more of the bottlle I’ve been sipping on since last night. Still feeling the afterglow of that DXM strong and still best high I’ve had in a long time. Just feeling awesome :D

Also had:
-600mg Lyrica
-15mg Remeron
-2g methocarbamol
-25mg promethazine
-4mg Klonopin
-15mg flurazepam
-1mg Ativan
-smoked some hash

Damn I feel awesome!

Last edited:
This morning I have had
Two cups of coffee
Smoked a joint before catching the bus to the clinic for my 125mg of methadone
Bout to go smoke another joint right now

A mixture of hydrocodone lean and codeine lean
+
-10mg dextroamphetamine
-1mg Ativan
-1mg Klonopin
-150mg Lyrica
-a bit of hash
-1g methocarbamol

Damn life is pretty fuckin good for me right now! Gonna go sit out in the sun and smoke some hash while nodding out on the opiates and benzos %)

UPDATE:

-More hydrocodone lean
-15mg flurazepam
- 150mg Lyrica
-1g methocarbamol
-tiny chunk of hash

UPDATE 2:

-Another sip of hydrocodone lean
-1x NORCO 10-325
-Some codeine lean
-8mg loperamide (because I heard it makes opiates more potent. Definitely seems to work for me but idk if it’s just a placebo. Can anyone confirm or deny it so I know?)

Life is pretty fucking awesome right now :D

btw can’t believe this thread hasn’t taken off yet. I wonder why?

Last edited:
A Saturday afternoon/evening:

- 200mg ER Tramadol
- Lemon Berry hash ~1g
- Girl Scout Cookies flower ~0.5g
- Two cups of Coffee
- Pot of Tea
- Cigarettes

Very mellow and focused, am finding this ER Tram to be much stronger than the IR tablets. However I've had so much caffeine I'm almost twitching, my brain is being pulled five different ways. It's awesome.

By accident took 440mg of vyvanse will I be ok?

That's a lot of vyvanse. I hope you are/were OK... it comes down to individual physiology and the timeframe during which you took that amount. In the end though, there isn't really a way for us to know. Your dose seems to be below the LD50, which from a quick google search is approximately 5x the amount of regular amphetamine (which is 4 mg/kg [orally] at the very bottom end, again from a very quick internet search)... so uh, if you weighed 50kg (110 lbs) then the LD50 for amphetamine would be no less than 200mg, making the approximate LD50 for lisdesamfetamine/vyvanse about a gram. Your life probably wasn't in danger, if that's what you wanted to know. To be clear, there are other variables and way too many of them for a true answer to your question.

In the future, it's better to consult a health care professional at an urgent care facility if you are legitimately concerned. We're just a bunch of apes with keyboards on this site :\

On Topic: dxm, kratom, beers. trying to consume less of the three than normal tonight. been binge re-watching The Wire, such a good show. HBO had some incredible programming all going on at the same time in the 2000s... The Wire, Rome, Deadwood, The Sopranos. if I'm missing a show someone clue me in!

sources: http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.3181/00379727-118-29904 and http://www.who.int/medicines/areas/quality_safety/5_1_Preview.pdf

Last edited:
really not that high

12mg bromazepam
1200mg gabapentin
200mg tramadol
1mg alzam

but im feeling good and functional

A few grams of red bali and mab some coffee. Been smoking weed here and there but Im saving the rest for my wife whos stuck at home a lot with the baby.

Drinking beer and smoking weed. It's become a Sunday habit again, but man it's a nice way to pass the time.

3g of kratom. I got super green Borneo and red bali, they're both really really good (and long lasting), I'm super high right now.

I'm about to go out to smoke some spliffs with my buddies and maybe grab something to eat.

-20mg dextroamphetamine (10mg IR 10mg Spansule)
-300mg Lyrica
-1.5g methocarbamol
-1mg Klonopin
-15mg flurazepam
-a little bit of codeine lean
-a pretty large amount of hydrocodone lean

About a perfect high. Wish I had a little weed but I feel amazing anyway. This is gonna be a great night :)

@CousinCocaine: loperamide gets pumped out of the brain (and other parts of the body) by P-glycoprotein. In doses up to about 50 mg as long as you have a normally functioning blood-brain-barrier, it shouldn't get in there in any significant quantity. Seeing as you're combining opioids that readily cross the BBB with loperamide, I really see no point in taking 8 mg. You will only worsen your gastrointestinal troubles later on. And taking more than 30 mg for a high is risky because of cardiac issues that loperamide has.

OT: some 3-MeO-PCP and a little 6-APB. Now munching on some cheese and drinking wine.

Today not so Floaty as normal.

1200mg Gabapentin
150mg Tramadol
6mg Bromazepam ( which was 2x 3mg doses )
1mg Alzam ( also taking early this morning just to help me sleep in a bit more)
Few Bong hits of Swazi
And a shared joint of Shark Shock

so overall im feeling very mellow

Keepin it simple today. Just dropped my girlfriend off at work, i have the day off, so im going light.

1/3 of an 8mg suboxone - IV
1/3 of an 8mg sub - sublingual
(saving the other third to take an hour from now)
3 mg xanax -oral (slowly munching my way through 5 bars today)
Caffeine - coffee/monster
300mg thc - oral
a few joints of some jillybean
A few loose grams blueberry kush
1g Blackberry kush distillate oil cartridge

Dosed 500mg Ephenidine just over an hour ago, nothing to do tonight except feed my sister's cats. This is supposed to be my last venturing into dissociatives for a while and I am finding Ephenidine alone to be a gem at the moment... will see where this hole goes. No doubt would combine fantastically with a hallucinogen but I intentionally didn't bring any with me. I imagine some Metocin or Psilocin would be pretty fucking profound right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.