D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
~2mg subutex nasally
Colorado medical weed
Few glasses of red wine
Nicotine via Juul

Going to see my doc tomorrow, gonna see if I can score something for sleep or mood stabilization. Been having a lot of trouble in both of those arenas. Not so much sleep, but I'm hoping that will get me a downer or something lol. Maybe some Lyrica that would be cool.

I evened out but valkyrjur keeps pointing toward me.

1mg alprazolam
dabs

hoping the deathwish goes away

I was just floating around my room... Realized it was dreamy..best nod ever that I can remember

high as shit

kind of upset about real life stuff and news but the high is good and i'm evenly balanced.

45mg methadone
3.5mg alprazolam
.25g smoked cannabis
2 24oz beers

Watching the Celtics v Nuggets

Got bumped up to 24mg/day by my sub dr. Wanted to ask for one of the Lyrica samples he has on his desk, but I did get another 8mg pill out of the visit so no harm. Still just gonna stick to 8mg/day.

4mg bupe subL with another 4 for later
Marijuana sprinkled throughout

Might go to the liquor store when I go fill my script

And It was real! It’s apparently anresearch project with state funding and an associated medical institution, they were only allowed to have <5% THC, with between 5-15% CBD, and they would only let you smoke their joints, which were rolled with cigarette filters, OR they would pack a hookah with it. They had standup comedy, DJ’s and they host philosophical discussion nights apparently. I have no clue how they are able to do it, but they fuckin are! So strange, so cool though. Honestly even in CA the setups for these types of lounges weren’t nearly as cool and vibey as this spot. The CA lounges tend to be very bougie, and just... mainstream. It seemed like it was catering to people who had high paying jobs and happened to smoke cannabis, rather than the people who have been a part of the culture of cannabis. This bus felt very much “for stoners by stoners”, the fact that it was on a bus to begin with suggested that. The comedy and dj’s playing good hip hop, the beanbags everywhere, the socratic debates that were happening, and the goofy name of the bus (The Midnight Puff) solidified it for me. I’m curious to see how it develops, and how it will affect the laws surrounding cannabis in Tennessee. Also very curious to see if there are others doing the same thing.

What the fuck dude, that's amazing! Now I almost want to visit Tennessee again just to see what's up with that!

Just got back home myself, been away in Hawaii the last week vacationing with my family. Was nice to see them but got a tad dicey hiding my H usage at times lol I'm thinking it might be time to take a little w/d break, I'm pushing 40mg/day and getting to the point where it's getting too normalized in my life.

Bummed I'm having to put a new engine in my truck too :/ tried to get an oil change while I was near civilization and the head gasket ended up being shit so replacing the engine was the best course of action... gonna cost me almost $4000 and I have to drive back down to the shop next weekend to pick it up (they hooked me up with a rental so I could drive home and go to work tomorrow)

^ is there an H scene in hawaii or you brought it with you? what is the h like they have there?

I hear that, drug reform laws are coming, we just gotta be patient! It could be worse, you’re in a legal state, out here if i want to buy dank weed I have to hit up one of three dealers i know who also sell crack, coke, and heroin.

i wish the dispensaries also had crack coke and heroin, grass is always greener on the other side i guess.

Last edited:
i wish the dispensaries also had crack coke and heroin, grass is always greener on the other side i guess.

Tell me about it... I’ve been off dope because of how bad the quality is right now... we need some of that medical grade heroin haha

^They have that in Europe in several Western/modernized countries.

Apparently there exist 500mg shots of pure diamorphine. It is used in hospitals in the UK.

^They have that in Europe in several Western/modernized countries.

Apparently there exist 500mg shots of pure diamorphine. It is used in hospitals in the UK.

I read about that, there was some guy posting in DC a while ago claiming he had it RX'd for a bit. God damn would I love to get my hands on some of those shots you speak of...

OT: 8mg buprenorphine, bowls of Hitler's Reserve (not the real name lmao, heard that in a comedy special and decided I'm going to use it with this awesome strain I get from CO), 6% nicotine pod, caffeine, Mexican food

I hear that, drug reform laws are coming, we just gotta be patient! It could be worse, you?re in a legal state, out here if i want to buy dank weed I have to hit up one of three dealers i know who also sell crack, coke, and heroin.

And It was real! It?s apparently anresearch project with state funding and an associated medical institution, they were only allowed to have <5% THC, with between 5-15% CBD, and they would only let you smoke their joints, which were rolled with cigarette filters, OR they would pack a hookah with it. They had standup comedy, DJ?s and they host philosophical discussion nights apparently. I have no clue how they are able to do it, but they fuckin are! So strange, so cool though. Honestly even in CA the setups for these types of lounges weren?t nearly as cool and vibey as this spot. The CA lounges tend to be very bougie, and just... mainstream. It seemed like it was catering to people who had high paying jobs and happened to smoke cannabis, rather than the people who have been a part of the culture of cannabis. This bus felt very much ?for stoners by stoners?, the fact that it was on a bus to begin with suggested that. The comedy and dj?s playing good hip hop, the beanbags everywhere, the socratic debates that were happening, and the goofy name of the bus (The Midnight Puff) solidified it for me. I?m curious to see how it develops, and how it will affect the laws surrounding cannabis in Tennessee. Also very curious to see if there are others doing the same thing.

I'm glad things are finally changing. I never thought that in florida I'd be able to get various concentrates delivered to my house. They just lifted the ban on dry flower too but may be a little bit before it is on the shelfs since they have to set everything up.
I doubt we'll get home growing for patients for a long time but this is more than I ever expected we'd get.
Just just did a nice smooth flavorful dab of some green crack crumble and banana kush diltilette together. Feeling nice and a little bit high will do more dabs later after I get some stuff done.

Sooo I?m on 6mg of subs and I?m wanting to get high on h... how long do I have to wait until h would be effective???

45mg methadone
3mg alprazolam
24oz 8% abv can
Small speedball (.15g dope, unsure amount coke)

2 dabs, half a bar and FLYING

sanic go fast

more dabs more sanic

OxihqUS.gif

and I feel so much better

Status
Not open for further replies.