• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo I?m on 6mg of subs and I?m wanting to get high on h... how long do I have to wait until h would be effective???

ummm well it varies a lot.

The best advice i can give you is to fucking wait until you're in withdrawal (yeah it sucks, I know, it's a living hell I will never willingly return to) so you can really feel it.

It'll help you save up some extra subs too.

^ is there an H scene in hawaii or you brought it with you? what is the h like they have there?
I brought some with me, I have no idea what the scene there is like, probably shitty tbh. Everywhere I was was tourist-y so prob hard to find... Nice to bring a little paradise with me to paradise lol

i wish the dispensaries also had crack coke and heroin, grass is always greener on the other side i guess.

A store in a town near me got busted yesterday for selling coke, molly, and pills out of their storefront. I was pissed I didn't find out about it until they closed lol They found several ounces of coke and MDMA in the raid, plus jars of pills with names and prices on them! They were selling Norco 10s for $5 and Morphine 30s for $8! lol

Just got back from my first day of work after vacation, so much to catch up on lol but I gotta work to afford this $4000 mechanic bill so just doing dope and dabs like normal

<that's cool I've always been too scared to bring any drugs more massive than acid or sub strips on a plane (unless it's a script)

I know Hawaii is apparently ridden with meth but not sure what thier H scene is like. I would think it's an easy place to smuggle to but I would imagine H is like 200 a gram or something absurd if u did find it there. I would hope that the locals on those outer islands not open to tourists would have vast fields of poppy planted somewhere though.

I was talking to a local and he said that those islands basically have no law enforcement of any kind except within the communities themselves and they "all types of drugs" are rampant.

I could totally quit my job to tend poppy fields on a remote island and fish on the beach while nodding off each afternoon and smoking local chronic

OT:35 mg hydrocodone
2 mg clonazepam (been like over 5 years since I've had this benzo any advice on sweet spots?)
And a high dose of cannabis butter on some bread.

Re the clonazepam/ I always associate long acting benzos with bad hangovers and rebound amciety5.....is there truth to this or just paranoia?

And re the dispensary selling pills UTC...those prices are awesome. Shit almost 50 percent of what opioid pharma pills cost. I have very bad luck finding ppl that sell opiates despite loving g them so much and broaching the subject whenever possible with drug people. Not sure why I can't make connections.

after about a fith of vodka, few dabs of hash, went to load abowl and realized i already packed one and forgot about it about 45 mins ago...
well i guess i better smoke it now

the 2 mg of clonazepam 35 mg of hydrocodone and uknown edible amount did most nothing for me. 3 days ago this got me high off my ass. tolerance developes so fast for me these days. i get like 1 or 2 good highs when a new stash then it sucks unless i taper down and abstain for like a week.

took another 1 mg of clonazpem and bought some weed vape pen since the edible batcchi made seems so weak and takes hours to come on.

stoned now but not "happy stoned" weed smoked def saved the dsy.edibles dont give that some instant blasted high

Last edited:
2mg bupe SL + 2mg IN
Big fat bowl of Hitler's Reserve, my favorite strain that I made up because idk the real name
Skiddles 6% Juul
Green tea

One thing I actually like about S. Florida is the cool niche interest stores, like this strip mall down the street I go to all the time with my favorite: comic store, pizza place, and vape shop/bar. I was bored so I went into the vape place and saw some cool juul alternatives, some that also have a dry herb pod as well as a concentrate pod. Tried some flavor the dude recommended that tasted exactly like a Newport. I'm from Chicago, you could sell me damn near anything Newport flavored lmao.

I'm broke though so I went to the comic shop and bought Infinite Crisis for like 18 bucks instead. I've been dying to read that ever since I got into Justice League and DC a little while ago.

Tell me about it... I?ve been off dope because of how bad the quality is right now... we need some of that medical grade heroin haha

In Denmark there are running some ”tests” where you can get doctor administered heroin injections (thus of pharmaceutical qualitty) two times pr day instead of Methadone as replacement therapy (though you can get methadone to be covered in periods where you cannot get heroin). I am writing from an iPad will look more into the state of it later.

Last edited:
One Cannabis Edible
Three shots of Herradura Silver Tequila
4mgs of Buprenorphine

Gonna take some Psylocibin Mushrooms later.
My last day off work for a few days, gotta enoy it :)

In Denmark there are running some ”tests” where you can get doctor administered heroin injections (thus of pharmaceutical qualitty) two times pr day instead of Methadone as replacement therapy (though you can get methadone to be covered in periods where you cannot get heroin). I am writing from an iPad will look more into the state of it later.

You know as I sit and think more about that, the more I think that might be a way better alternative to current maintenance therapies. I've used both methadone and buprenorphine, and I think the main drawback of both is how terrible they are to get off of compared to heroin. I think I would rather try to jump off of pharma heroin than taper off those 2 beasts again (which I am unfortunately doing now with bupe).

Methadone was so terrible that I could still feel the withdrawal in the first few days of my 8mg subutex treatment, like what the fuck is that about? Just wearing clothes hurt my skin! I'll take the super flu over that bullshit...

just a few dabs and I feel OK but no focus and I have things to do

feeling SO MUCH BETTER. You guys have no idea.

Update. Took 1mg to feel calm. Damn grief.

Last edited:
i think it was definately the hash i ate earlier today. i should of meashurf better but im thing about about dumping my last drink which isnt normal

40 mg hydrocodone
2 mg lorazepam
Weed

I am really missing my psychedelics and MDMA. As much as I love zoning out with downers I really miss the excitement and interaction with life that comes with psychs.

Had 3g of kratom and smoking a spliff right now while laying on the couch. Wish I had some meth or regular amp, it's been a while.

At about 8-8:30 tonight, im going to load up 15mg of some beautiful #4 Heroin into my syringe and take a shot of that. After that Ill be wrapped in a nice warm blanket of pure euphoria that will last me about 3 hours. That's my favorite part of my day. Just sit back, and relax... <3

On about 400mg of what is supposedly MXP (Methoxphenidine) and really not that impressed so far, maybe feeling something but could be placebo... Dosed over the course of about 4-5 hours, starting at 50mg insufflatted, ramping up and most recently with 200mg oral... don't know if it's just me or a bad batch of whatever but the PsychonautWiki dosage ranges for the phenidines are just way off IMO, Ephenidine IME is active in the multi-hundred milligram ranges and it's looking like MXP is the same. Pretty underwhelming on the whole.

I just dosed about 6g of Kratom just to feel something which is another iffy substance that I keep returning to despite expectations always being better than reality so that's probably gonna distort my perception of this substance a little.

Thought I'd have a brief foray into the phenidines while laying off the ACHs for a while but nothing comes close to good old ketamine it looks like... Phenidines are just pretty crap in my experience honestly. Ephenidine I would do now and then if I had months of time to do nothing whatsoever except sit around in a dissociated psychedelic stupor and could hire people to come and tidy my flat from time to time or drive me places so I wouldn't have to deal with the 24 hour+ clumsy hangover, hopefully MXP is not like that. Not even gonna bother with diphenidine I don't think.

Haha what a whiny bastard I am today. Hope everyone else is having a fun time on their selected drug of choice this fine evening, wherever you might be seated in this rollercoaster through the fires of eternity. :D

Must be more altered than I thought because as it happens I just realised I dosed 2 x 190ug LSD + another 200mg MXP... going to watch season 2 of the OA... have memories of watching season 1 on a bunch of K, got no K this time but gonna be an interesting night I'm sure... here we go! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.