• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only meant to dose the one tab and I don't really recall my decision making process leading up to this but this should be fun... have a chunk of hash I might start digging into... what an unexpected Saturday evening this is turning into. :) Peace and love to all.

<that's cool I've always been too scared to bring any drugs more massive than acid or sub strips on a plane (unless it's a script)

I know Hawaii is apparently ridden with meth but not sure what thier H scene is like. I would think it's an easy place to smuggle to but I would imagine H is like 200 a gram or something absurd if u did find it there. I would hope that the locals on those outer islands not open to tourists would have vast fields of poppy planted somewhere though.

I was talking to a local and he said that those islands basically have no law enforcement of any kind except within the communities themselves and they "all types of drugs" are rampant.

I could totally quit my job to tend poppy fields on a remote island and fish on the beach while nodding off each afternoon and smoking local chronic

OT:35 mg hydrocodone
2 mg clonazepam (been like over 5 years since I've had this benzo any advice on sweet spots?)
And a high dose of cannabis butter on some bread.

Re the clonazepam/ I always associate long acting benzos with bad hangovers and rebound amciety5.....is there truth to this or just paranoia?

And re the dispensary selling pills UTC...those prices are awesome. Shit almost 50 percent of what opioid pharma pills cost. I have very bad luck finding ppl that sell opiates despite loving g them so much and broaching the subject whenever possible with drug people. Not sure why I can't make connections.

I'm always nervous about bringing stuff on a plane but there's never an issue so I keep doing it lol I hide it a little in my bag but it's not metal so I'm not even sure it really shows up on the scanner (for carry on baggage, checked is even less scrutinized).

Yeah I imagine everything is pretty pricey. Everything is expensive there, most food and whatnot is like 50% more than in the 48. I think most of those little islands are pretty quiet and native but I'm not really sure. There was one near the island I went to but they said there's only a couple hundred people living there and it's a very traditional life close to the land. Could prob grow poppies there cause everything grows so well.

I'd love to be able to grow poppies somewhere... I think it'd be kinda fun to move to Colombia or something and traffic dope. Seems fun lol or at least just go and buy some, I saw this news segment where they interviewed a dude making powder dope in Mexico and he sells it for like $1000 an oz! And it looked like beautiful white powder.

This is the segment, so fucking cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G95p0NtiguY

ot: dope and dabs, feeling A-OK

My traditional 4 benzo binges a year is in effect right now and continues with 4 mg of lorazepam.

A measly 10 mg hydrocodone for an energy boost

Repetitive puffs off a Luene single use cannabis vape pen. Each hit off this thing feels like doing a dab it is so concentrated.

20, 40, 50 or more mg of DXM didn't really measure just took a liberal amount
1mg xanax
shatter

buzzing so hard I can't see straight

feels good as fuck

like a DWE video omg I'm so going to play one just for the lulz

Went for another dab and managed to flick a speck of melting point shatter into my finger

That’s fun.

I have no idea how I managed that.

what a fkin day....

over the last 3 hrs:
12,5mg Diphenhydramine
2mg Clonazepam
60mg Diazepam
450mg Pregabalin
60mg DXM
12mg Hydromorphone
and atm another 10mg Diazepam is dissolving under my tongue
feels like sugar pills... just very little "I give a shiiit" - feeling.
I wait about 10 mins and if I still feel bad I'm gonna try 1mg Alprazolam.

Yeah I get nothing out of diazepam, I can't blame you bamos.

Just a few dabs for me. I have the alprazolam near my side but have been feeling decent without it.

What do you think of temazepam used to get scripted them for a bit a long time ago.

dabbing some green crack crumble right now

What do you think of temazepam used to get scripted them for a bit a long time ago.

It's an amazing, amazing, amazing benzo and I would get it rx'd instead if they would only do the equivalent. Docs suck so I went back on xanax and I can deal with that.

I'm quite a fan of temazepam and wish I could stock it up the same way I do alprazolam

1mg alprazolam
60mg dxm (and still coughing my ass off; thanks polistirex sigh)
dabs

and still can't get to sleep wtf

Like 2 dabs

FFS it’s probably just allergies but so much shit out my lungs my god

Probably need that DXM. Where did the reverse tolerance go? I needed 2 doses to stop coughing last night. Fucking polistirex.

< yea captsin Hn shit like that, a hospitslization from a collapsed lung from smoking excessive amounts of heroin crack and nitrous...and the biggest fear is cancer in the future.

This is why I have switched totally to edibles for the past 6 or 8 months. I still fiend hard for dabs and smoke I miss the rush and sudden impact of a hit..I even buy sometimes but i did last night and threw away like 3/4 of the pre roll after because I'm paranoid about lung cancer and trying to not smoke anything anymore (unless of course I came up on some tar).

Even vape oil seems harsh on the lungs to me and potentially carcinogenic.

OT: 4 mg lorazepam. 4 grams of my homemade cannabis peanut butter. Equivalent to about 20 or 30 mg thc I would say.

Stole two hydrocodone from the safe my partner keeps my drugs locked away from me in...trying very hard not to take those as I'm currently tapering down from a binge I did when I refilled the hydros. Hopefully the pot and lorazepam is enough for me.

Temazepam is my top favorite benzo. It has an very dreamy and almost dissocistive like property to it. And I laight my ass 9ff on that stuff to stuff I wouldnt nornally.

I used to have a script but the drug is so rare that its inpossible to find on the black market.

Agree that diazepam sucks. Shitty tired feeling for 25 hrs

Various forms of fentanyl

I bought two xanax bars, which actually are most likely legit, they don’t feel like fentanyl, but its possible that they’re cut with a benzo RC or something, because they are intensely potent. I’ve yet to finish the first bar, been combining it with dope and weed. The dope is pretty fenty, either that or my opiate tolerance is so high that I can no longer experience the euphoric part of the experience. With heroin i get a warm bubbly euphoria, with fent i get a deeply numbing, cold, sedate apathy coupled with a little buzzy euphoria.

But anyhoo:
1/4 GABAergic substance-containg white, rectangular oblong tablet
Several lines of what looks like heroin

< yea captsin Hn shit like that, a hospitslization from a collapsed lung from smoking excessive amounts of heroin crack and nitrous...and the biggest fear is cancer in the future.

This is why I have switched totally to edibles for the past 6 or 8 months. I still fiend hard for dabs and smoke I miss the rush and sudden impact of a hit..I even buy sometimes but i did last night and threw away like 3/4 of the pre roll after because I'm paranoid about lung cancer and trying to not smoke anything anymore (unless of course I came up on some tar).

Even vape oil seems harsh on the lungs to me and potentially carcinogenic.

OT: 4 mg lorazepam. 4 grams of my homemade cannabis peanut butter. Equivalent to about 20 or 30 mg thc I would say.

Stole two hydrocodone from the safe my partner keeps my drugs locked away from me in...trying very hard not to take those as I'm currently tapering down from a binge I did when I refilled the hydros. Hopefully the pot and lorazepam is enough for me.

Ow omg I’ve never heard of a collapsed lung from that before. Very scary man. Some of y’all are undoubtedly braver than I am. Closer to an admiral or a lieutenant, you are. Lol.

Wow that scares me just to hear about it. Did you post your story in TDS?

I absolutely love edibles and can get wrecked but the tolerance goes up almost immediately, whereas I can handle my shatter intake at a steady rate and breaks back to pot are very infrequent for me.

If I had like a YUUUGE amount of high dose edibles I would probably switch to that and push it as high as it goes. But that’s a theoretical world.

I feel really terrible, like tired and yawning and I need to just wake up, but I am also quite restless and tossing/turning and can't get rest. Not in opiate withdrawal (because that's what this feels like; I haven't done buprenorphine or full agonists in years). Not sure if I should use caffeine or alprazolam, or both (probably caffeine then wait 4, 6 hours then alprazolam)? I can't really figure out what I need. I normally am not this indecisive.

Terrible fucking feels

NSFW:
IKIFEEL.jpg

<-- 0% high

It's an amazing, amazing, amazing benzo and I would get it rx'd instead if they would only do the equivalent. Docs suck so I went back on xanax and I can deal with that.

I'm quite a fan of temazepam and wish I could stock it up the same way I do alprazolam

Ever had flurazepam? I find it feels similar if not a little better than temazepam the dosages are equivalent mg per mg and has a crazy long half life (+ it?s one of the only benzos that?s very water soluble, and I can say from personal experience snorting it DOES work.)

OT

2mg alprazolam ER/XR
300mg Lyrica
10mg cyclobenzaprine
40mg codeine

Status
Not open for further replies.