Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
125mg Methadone
Two cups coffee
Smoked two bowls if Durban poison this morning as well

Hey everyone just checking in. I been great except something weird happened to me when I seen my doc I get tested and I came up for methamphetamines and well I don’t use ortske it so found out it was my thrive vitamins kinda strange it set it off. Should have seen my face lol don’t want to loose my methadone script at all then the bastard told me to be careful with weed for I also had thc too. He thinks opiates are healthier then marijuana. I guess it’s a good thing if you want to be on methadone or some sort of opiate or opioid. Anyways I’ll stop complaining and be happy I’m not sick!! Only sick in the head and hats not curable lol! Have a great Monday y’all!!! Back to work I go!!

Today 60 mg methadone snorted
60 mg oxycodone snorted

I’m feeling higher than giraffe pussy

Just crossed the Atlantic. Took 1tsp of red Bali Keaton while I wait for my next and (thankfully) final flight.

1g phenibut
blackberry brandy

my tomorrow's packed full, i can't wait to bust through it.

thanks to MG & bd for answering my question, i may have to do some more research on that one.

Point of Tina.

Have another point to go.

Will probably be up all night even though starting a new job tomorrow! Under the table cash monies.. No background check.. dope.

Oh and 300mg lamictal and 6mg Vraylar.

Last edited:
20mg d-amphetamine (10mg spansule 10mg IR)
300mg Lyrica
1mg Klonopin
15mg Flurazepam
1.75g methocarbamol
1/3 bottle NyQuil
7.5shots 140proof moonshine

I’m honestly pretty FUCKED UP! Hell yeah woooo. “Drugs are good m’kay?!?!?”

Feeling very nice from smoking a bowl of candy land when I woke up at 4:30AM
Then two cups coffee between 5-6AM then I smoked a spliff of sour d. on my way to catch the bus to the methadone clinic for my 125mg of methadone and I got another joint of candy land I'm bout to go spark

Good morning fellow Bluelighters

doing ok, few bong rips, is all
26.gif

Didn’t even have a hangover when I woke up, but apparently I did drunk text a bunch of people (remember maybe 5-6 out of the 30-50 or so I sent) and called a couple friends which woke them up and when they answered I just rambled incoherently for like 30mins. As soon as I got up I took

-30mg d-amphetamine (20mg ER/XR and 10mg IR)
-150mg Lyrica
-1g methocarbamol
-0.5mg Klonopin
-plenty of nicotine .

Tonight's agenda after ensuring meth wd all day:

Last line or 2 of this fine cartel ice
120ug LSD-25 of the highest purity
4-8mg etizolam
And a glass or 2 of red wine

Then watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas motherfuckers! Saw it on Netflix and jumped with joy.

^i was watching that recently it was on somewhere...might've been Netflix. I also saw a episode of comedians in cars getting coffee where they go to the same Beverly hills hotel that they were drinking Singapore slings with mezcal in the movie.

OT:
On vacstion in the tropics
Enjoying 30 mg hydro codone
1mg Xanax
Indica vaping

30mg of IR Dex-amp - might take more later. I always get these from a friend with a script, this time I bought ten 20mg pills and went through them in a few days - only got one left. Three cheers for lack of self-control.

Other than that I'm enjoying some dry white wine and some marijuana. Feelin' okay, how y'all?

3g of kratom and a cup of coffee.
Gonna eat something and then smoke a spliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.