• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! When, So: WHEN"

Def not as high as I wanna be but it's a school night and ingesting anything now would be a waste as I will be asleep within two hours.
Would love to eat a bar and 20mg oxy but what's the point?
Puffing good.
half a bar around 4 o'clock (half at 10am and half at 1pm) = 3mg so enough of that for today.
some red MD sounds in order as it will give me a nice little slide into sleep....
Take care folk. Keep it somewhere near the middle of the road.
fear and loathing in las vegas... fu**ing bats, man.... gotta love it. hehehe
One

Edit:

Edit:

Last edited:
So I'm not really sure how high I'm about to be.

GF and I take 120mg methadone daily, plus benzos. Today we took it easy on them maybe 10mg etizolam in the morning with the dose and then after work I dosed 1.5 bars and 5 mg etizolam. We've been smoking some God's Gift and some bomb shatter. Just parachuted about 100 mg each of MXP so I have no clue what to expect. Desiring 1 mg of alprazolam to chill me out for the onset but don't want to dull the disso too much or risk lung depression. I'll get back.

^ I notice I just replied to your post in PD also - would be very interested to hear how your experience goes!

I always find benzos dull the effects of ACH dissociatives, not sure if this is the same situation with phenidines though.

Myself, couldn't sleep as maybe a little overcaffeinated, so had the bright idea to dose the rest of my 3-MMC about an hour ago - is now 4.30 AM here... thank fuck I can work from home tomorrow/today. Only 120mg in total, and I had taken 20mg diazepam initially with the intention of sleeping, which probably played a part in my somewhat disinhibited decision to dose a stim alone just to make the night a little more interesting, but no doubt this has dulled the effects. Might have to do some shit today so hopefully I don't regret this, IME 3-MMC is a fairly benign cathinone though in terms of aftereffects. Just spent some time Whatsapping a bunch of old friends and made some plans to catch up which is the usual result when I do stims alone on a whim, a fairly positive result though IMO.

Hope everyone is well. :)

How the hell can you be bored on heroin? Tolerance? Running low? Dope not that great?

Heroin can be fuckin boring. Personally I find heroin to be a touch lacking without alcohol or cocaine or both, at least if i’ve been doing it a while and my tolerance is up. That first hit after a while without definitely lights me up tho

^ I also found heroin a little dull, but I've never been a major fan of opiates. Also when I did it (only done it once so far), when I started to "nod" (not sure if actually nodding but what I presume people mean, just couch-locked, drifting almost in and out of wakefulness and almost-sleep, soft hypnagogic imagery) I started to become really paranoid that I would fall asleep, stop breathing, and die... probably a bit over-wary in retrospect as my total dose was only 30mg spread out over a few hours (no tolerance) but I ended up taking some armodafinil and a big coffee just to make sure I stayed awake...

Would be interested to hear if anyone else ever experience a similar feeling.

Don’t judg me cause I was coming down off Dexedrine

-Between 6.5 and 8 oz 150proif liquor
- 15mg Dalmane
- 2mg Kpins
-300mg Lyric
-10mg flexaril

still no sleep. Fuckin shit don work

@Tryptamino: Yeah I certainly agree, heroin gets boring by itself when you have a tolerance. Pretty obvious of course, but I'm more talking like on day 2 of the dope session the magic is gone. If I don't have cocaine and/or benzos I'm not too excited. I'm at the point where I might start occasionally shooting again, because snorting ain't doing it.

Heroin sucks, I can't wait to get more methadone so I can just eat a pill and not worry about this.

OT: heroin, bourbon, AS Blacks, and some reeeeeally good medical weed. I'd kill for some clonazepam rn.

Last edited:
Wish we were close... I need someone to get lost and have the payment needed. lol
Seriously... I'd give ya a couple if it was possible.

You're too kind man for real. I'm probably misremembering this, but don't you live close to/in Florida? Like I said I'm probably confusing you with someone else, but I recall 2 other people that frequent DC and also live up the coast a few hours away...Either northern part of the state or E/NE Coast or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.