• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i was comparing the color of the dope to the color of an adderall, since you seemed intrigued.

@OT: on my blend of CBD, kava and kratom, which I designed specifically for when I have absolutely no drugs... and its doing the trick, I dont physically feel like i need drugs, but my brain still wants heroin and weed, and also coke. I really do wish I’d never tried heroin. It was fine when it was just black tar cause it barely did anything, but this east coast shit... fuck its like a whole other drug! I cant believe people even do black tar, what even is in it? Cause the effect is simply not the same.

Ohhhh gotcha. That's weird. I've heard in Canada and the midwest they've started selling purple dope to let people know it's fent.

I totally feel you on bth vs ecp too. I've only done like .5 worth of bth but smoking it was a barely anything. Powder #4 is just a such a better drug. I don't know about IV'ing, I imagine bth has a nice effect because it's such a mix of alkaloids--but only if you have good stuff, who'd want to shoot coca-cola or shoe polish or any of the nasty shit they put in that poop-lookin' drug lol

ot: dope and weed (and a nice hash bowl). Power just came back after being out almost 24 hours--it was fucking COLD in here, it was only in the 30s outside so it got chilly in here quick, especially since the power went out at night so it was already kinda cold. Glad it's back, hope it stays. Made me realize I need to be more prepared for outages in the future. Living off-the-grid meant basically no long outages, so I haven't dealt with it for quite a while.

I mean I haven't shot tar so I can't comment on that. I've only smoked and waterlined it. Through the nose it wasn't bad, it was a nice mellow high. When I smoked it I felt absolutely nothing though, so disappointed. I'd much rather be able to just dump out some powder and snort it. I have heard that shooting tar is better from some people before though, the duration thing too. Might give it a try if I ever get some.

OT: Working both jobs today so getting nice and high.

10mg (+7.5mg later) methadone
Lines of grey powder heroin
Blueberry Kush x Purple Haze
Caffeine & Nicotine

Another fuckin Valentine’s Day alon but fuck it who nees love

-18 oz 35% ABV
5mg Kpins
30mg flurazepam
600mg Lyrica

Drugz = love
fuckin people tjink theyre too domn good for me but I’ll sho em i don need em the can go fuck a pig for all I care

Stay awesome y’all jus stay awesome. Tjis is what coming together fo a common cause is all about u get it but most people don’t jus remember that

If the tar is good then IV it's phenomenal. The best tar now a days will always beat the best "dope" because most of the time it's not heroin or very little of it. Good tar will keep you well for 12-16 even IV and you can't beat that shit with 90% of today's dope. Back in 012 and prior powder was way better as it was often heroin so good shit would keep you well for 12 hours but today..... Thank fuck I don't live that life anymore though!

Tripping on DOC wishing my hash cart would get here already. Took CDB and drank some liquor and wine.

Your from the WC though where tar is predominant any tar I've gotten on the EC was at least decent. Some of it was out of this world. I imagine it's cause no one would bother taking shit tar that far where good powder is king. I'd take tan vinegar smelling powder anyday but if I was gonna do dope again I'd want dope not fent and tar is at least some percentage heroin.

8mgs of Buprenorphine
1.5 grams of a potent Kratom Extract
1 gram of Cannabis smoked in the Bong
< strawberry banana >

Two edibles I made that are strong
< fire girl >

fairly baked and had dabs with pot so very very baked, just waiting for time to pass me by i guess

Lottta kratom and kava, now having a cup of tea and a smoke

Payday is in two whole weeks, so real drugs will have to wait unfortunately, but I plan on having a good time, theres a rave the day after payday, i intend to get riggity wrecked son!

Feeling amazing, keep nodding which hasn’t happened since I can’t even remember if I ever had a nod this strong from hydrocodone. So I’m very very happy.

- 55mg Hydrocodone
- 200mg DXM
- 2.5mg Klonopin
- 15mg flurazepam
- 10mg Flexaril
- 300mg Lyrical

Dang I got really fucking high on coffee today! Six hours later and I’m still feelin it! It’s a really great drug, underrappreciatwd by the drug using community.

Now taking kratom and kava AND CBD to calm down a touch lol

EDIT: cocaine and alcohol have been added to the mix. Am now extremely stimulated lol, the caffeine was enough, the combo is highly peasurable but seems dangerous

Last edited:
Took a ride to the hood today to cop, always a good time. Popped 20mg methadone before, did 2 lines of heroin right after I got it, hit my juul a bunch. Went to the liquor store and got a bottle of William Wolf pecan whiskey and a pack of AS Blacks for really cheap since it was in a damaged shipment.

Now just chillin outside smoking Blueberry Kush and a few cigs. I'm gonna leave the H stashed and just ride out the methadone today, I'm already feeling pretty good from it. It'll be even better when I crack open that bottle of whiskey. Alcohol and methadone is pretty decent, I don't usually like mixing alcohol with opioids either.

Just some kratom and endogenous cortisol. May smoke a spliff soon but maybe I should wait and smoke it before bed, once I finish everything I need to do (not very likely).

Steadily smoking berry-scented skunk throughout the evening
1/3 bottle of wine, 2x50mL vodka mixed w/ sprite
strawberry 5% in the vape

Don't hate on my love of fruity flavors and mixed drinks lol.

Had a speedball. Cocaine and heroin IV. Heroin is pretty good. Cocaine, had to use vinegar because the shit was crack. Took a speedball after having a 40oz Bud Ice, smoking crack, weed, and heroin all day.

Your from the WC though where tar is predominant any tar I've gotten on the EC was at least decent. Some of it was out of this world. I imagine it's cause no one would bother taking shit tar that far where good powder is king. I'd take tan vinegar smelling powder anyday but if I was gonna do dope again I'd want dope not fent and tar is at least some percentage heroin.

There's tar on the east coast? Wow, i've been all up and down that bitch and the only time i found tar was when a friend brought it in from AZ. Where do they have tar on the EC?

I do know that NY has real H still if you know the right people, but it also has the fent shit. but that real shit is sooo good. but i'm not gonna dwell cuz im on day 11 clean. enough drooling.

That's why im on gabapentin, wine, adderall, soma, xanax, and soon dmt... distractions are important, and dmt finally showed me the structure of the universe last night...so lets see whats next

Note: in the name of HR, those drugs should not be mixed. i have tolerances that allow a larger safety margin, yet still not safe... but i wanted to answer the OP from 432 pages ago

Status
Not open for further replies.