• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad everyone had fun! I will party when I get home been saving a mushroom for a special time it?s just one cap and stem but it should definitely give me what I?m looking for or I might go out see where all the ladies are at this famous bar where I?m from! Not sure lol I say it now but I do need a mellow trip it?s been a lot time and the more I read about mirco dosing the more I think I need a lift in my depression and mood!

Tonight 12mg subutex 4 mg to start my day and then 2 mg lines every 2-4 hours. I haven?t plugged ina while maybe that will give me a high.
Also 10mg thc edible I?m getting really low bummer but someone at work has some herb so yahoo
I?ll take some zolpidem later on but not sure how much probably 10mg I ran out of lyrica and I can tell from taking 400mg for 3 weeks that I had some minor withdrawals not fun

Everyone stay safe!

BIzarrely I've just done 50mg 3-MMC about an hour after doing 20mg ambien... Did 75mg of armodafinil this morning again, hoping there won't be too much residual stimulation from that.

God damn Ambien, again the last time I posted here was the harbinger of an impromptu early morning binge, this time only on 220mg 3-MMC over 2 doses and 1 dose of 15mg 4-HO-MET. All in all it was a reasonably tame time, looking back, but as I was coming down from the trip I realised what had happened and was a little frustrated with myself. Obviously my weird ambien behaviour is impromptu and sometimes inconvenient drugs parties with whatever vague acquaintance is around. Obviously gotta nip that in the bud too, don't wanna be abusing sleep meds, I sleep bad enough as it is. Smoked a couple of old style combustion cigs during this drugged up haze which I don't feel good about.

Pushing the envelope a little recently in terms of frequency, combinations, and my usual strict planning surrounding any dosage, but, I feel OK about that for the moment, just celebrating some critical life decisions and letting off what steam I can before a time I know I'll need to resume smart and healthy living without drugs (except perhaps the odd psych, just can't put those ones down... probably the odd, rarer, K binge if I'm honest with myself too).

Happy New Year to all of you.

Opium, leftover coke, beer.
God damn, idk if its this coke but ive been feeling super pukey the past few days... actually im feeling like the combo from the other night mightve done it.

Armodafinil, NSI-189, Phenylpiracetam, Tianeptine, Coluracetam, Cerebrolysin, vaped nicotine.

Pretty heavy smart drug/nootropic and stim-damage recovery stack... not really recreational but has kept me relatively level.

Last night I did about 70mg zolpidem, 300mg 3-MMC, 150mg MDMA... the latter 2 just a complete and total waste after taking the first 20mg or so of ambien and intending to go to sleep. Might have to flush this goddamn zolpidem if I can't be more sensible about my usage, frustrating as I seem to have flushed a good few drugs recently, my willpower seems to be less reliable than I once thought... but I would like to keep some zolpidem around for the times I actually do want or need to force sleep. Probably time for a washout either way for the good of my brain...

ive drank a few litres of cheap wine, well im going to smoke another joint, though i wish i didnt have to smoke outside. hopefuly im not to fucked to roll now

Smoked the tiiiiniest amount of pot last night and got fucking BAKED! Weed is crazy guys. Helluva drug.

2 grams of high quality buds GSC's
2mgs Clonazepam
6 Beers

Happy friday peoples.
I'm leaving for a vacation with my girlfriend tommorow. Bringing 7 grams of Shrooms for the weekend <3
Amongst other goodies :D

Today I had about 15-20mg of meth, 0.25mg of alprazolam, 2.5mg of diazepam and the usual kratom.
Not I'm smoking my second spliff and I'll hopefully go to sleep soon.

Thinking way to much lately!
I miss methadone and hate subutex mainly because I can?t feel it even at small doses I don?t feel it. I?ve had big opiate habits in my past and it seems the only thing I can control is subutex. I don?t try and stop to get high whch is good but it does barley anything for my lower back pain. I tried lyrica which I liked but my insurance won?t cover it cuz it?s expensive. So my doc gives me samples. I don?t want to start something else that I can end up having bad withdrawals on or if I ran out since I work very remote. Ever since the pharmacies started controlling how much a med I can have and shit seems to have really upset me in a way I feel it?s unfair for pain patients to actually receive Care from a doctor. Another thing is weed I love it and it loves me lol it helps my pain more then subutex and I?ve been using it for months now cuz I knew eventually I was going to be back on subutex. The main problem is I could have a random UA at work anytimenor day and it would be horrible to lose my great job to a plant that should be legal worldwide ! I?m sure most can agree with that. So I?ve decided to really try and get off subutex and just have my edibles and smoke when I?m home even tho it could cost me a lot if I lose my job. But honestly weed makes me happy and energized most the time and my back doesn?t hurt as bad so to me I?ll take the chance praying it becomes federally legal here in the next few years. Once that happens I feel it will have to tolerated in the work place! Anyways sorry to vent just pissed at politics today!

So far just 8 mg subutex doin well on it but probably take more before I get off in 5 hours.
Also took a few puffs of some not so good weed but it works lol!
Also going to stop abusing my sleep med cuz it?s making me a zombie

Have a great weekend and the playoffs are here for football!!!

Hey dude! Good to hear from you! I'm envious of that combo lol. Opiates & cannabis just go so well together

Hey man, glad you're still here! I'm back somewhat in civilization so I may be online a bit more. I've been doing dope pretty steady since I saw you/the election, it just makes our modern world easier to live in. Got back on pain management earlier this year but I honestly prefer heroin to oxycodone, and oxy just seems to make me pissed off and depressed. How you been?

Huh, i feel that. Definitely had my fair share of ?kratomed? bus/plane/train rides. My fav has always been dosing a bunch of morphine/opium (always oral) with a light dose of a long lasting benzo (clon/diaz) and an even lighter dose of an edible, just sit back, watch movies, and keep your wallet in your bag lol

I?m getting ready to opiate the shit out of myself, straight up latex style. Brewing up a special batch of tea to dissolve it in, featuring Kava, a little chamomile, ginger, and fernet! Would have liked my amanita caps and ephedra to have arrived, but idk if i?m even ready for that experiment just yet.

Whatt upp dude!

Sounds like you're experimenting with some wild stuff!

I been good; working, chillin, living, a bit of traveling. How about you?

Sounds like you're experimenting with some wild stuff!

I been good; working, chillin, living, a bit of traveling. How about you?

Oh yeah buddy, since not having regular access to cannabis and other essentials of my routine, i certainly have been playing with some outlandish botanicals! My amanita oz comes in the next day or so, lookibg forward to what will be my very first experiment with the mushroom, I’ve been researching it a lot, since watching Hamilton Morris’ episode on it, and being a bit of a mycophile, I feel like it’s a bucket list item!

Currently drunk! Got invited out to dj at like 1am, was ready for bed but fuck it, this isnt CA, these opportunities dont grow on trees, so i went out, drank, did hella coke, and now im sippin on some beers in bed watching the sitcoms of my childhood, tryin to crash desperately off of this pitifully cut blow, at least compared to what i had last time i bought yayo in this town (it was actually really good stuff last time, i could go to sleep less than a half hour after my last bump, without the jittery bedtime anxiety.

Lazy Sunday, smoking some strong bud and drinking a little cheap wine...I woke up way too early, hoping I can smoke myself into a nice nap at this point.

Mushrooms 7grams
Mescaline 1000mgs <full spextrum extract>
Cannabis 3.5grams
Clonazepam 6mgs
Alcohol 10 Microbrews

Epic weekend to say the least. Haven't slept since friday beside a quick 3 hour nap.

^ Mescaline eh, there's something you don't hear of every day. :)

Just on some good old ketamine myself... few lines and thinking about my life. K really is a gem.

Flushed the rest of my zolpidem earlier, hopefully the start of a year where I don't do substances that slyly subvert my will. Don't want to write off GABAergics entirely, but, damn, a lot of them just can't be trusted.

2mg clonazepam and 160mg oxycodone. Also about ~200mg codeine and ~250mg dihydrocodeine. Oh and 0.5mg alprazolam.

As you can imagine I feel pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.