• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Weird Pill Test Results

raverr

Greenlighter
Hey there!

I have a problem with pill testing. Maybe you know more than me and can help.

So last year I bought some grey/silver Moncler pills.

I let a local pill testing service test them and they said it contained MDMA and no other drugs.

After I used them, I bought some more for me (from the same dealer).

I took that batch to the lab as well and their mass spec test showed the same results again: MDMA, no other drugs/research chemicals.

In total, I took them 3 times and had a great experience with them each time.

Since I would like to take MDMA again (5 months later now), I decided to test the pill I would like to take (for a good conscience/peace of mind).

I thus bought 3 eztest kits: MDMA purity, ecstasy (amphetamine 2c-b) and ketamine (to detect PM(M)A or other substances if there were any).

Now for the results:

The Marquis/ecstasy test indicates MDXX/MDMA - dark purple to black color

The MDMA purity test says: medium MDMA content

The Mandelin/ketamine test indicates MDXX/MDMA as well - dark purple to black color BUT I also saw some blue to green-ish spots on there.

According to the booklet, this could indicate 2-Aminoindane (2-AI).

I am not sure now, in the beginning, there was definitely this light blue color and the more I mixed it, the less I could see the light blue as it was covered by (or turned into) purple.

When I came back a while later, the purple color in the mandelin testing kit turned maroon (indicates PM(M)A) - Is this only because I let it sit for half an hour and it's a natural reaction to turn maroon/brown after a while?

All images: https://imgur.com/gallery/62In1ol

What do you think?

Me and my friends had only positive trips on those pills, the lab and other tests says/indicates MDMA but the Mandelin test turned out very strange.

Thank you very much for your help!

- Raverr

Hi @SIN.org.pl

Thank you very much for your elaborate response.

That is very good to know! I will put your knowledge to use.

The fact that I did not know how long I have to observe the reaction now explains a lot and takes away quite a bit of trouble.

I also asked the testing service again.

They said they're almost 100% certain that they never found any other drug in those pills and will check the database again by the end of this week.

Thank you!