• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest in peace Llama (lsdmdma&amp)

He was too young :(

My condolences stayfaded <3

25 more years he would be 50. It's really sad how llama worked so hard and just.............you know?

^He was about to go to the university of Pittsburgh next spring to finally finish his degree in journalism. I think he literally had only one semester left.

He was too young :(

My condolences stayfaded <3
He was :( his birthday was just in June...

Thank you <3

lol you have to be kidding. I was way into Journalism in HS. Went to a bit of university, but not for that. We share the same name and birth month.

I feel so sad. Like we only say the things that matter when it's too late i remember reading his post in PD Social for years. Andrew I hope you are in the light.

Really sad was one of first people i chat to on here when i joined... convinced me to watch breaking bad

RIP .

Fucking hell. Always seemed like a good dude. His paranoid posting in PD social always reminded me a lot of myself. R.I.P. man.

Awwwwww shit, this is terrible news! I mean always seemed like he was going to die. Even thogh Llama pretty much lost touch once the bluelight irc went dead, and I don't think he was in the new one sonic- and I made after we both tore the mods a new asshole (power tripping cunts........and they were RARELY around would NEVER added at least me or sonic who were present and active in the BlueLight ED irc,,,,,so we'd be helpess if we saw sourcing or underage kids EVERY DAMN DAY)....actually was in the new one sonic and I made.......but I remember when I hopped on after being in jail for 5 months and when I gained "eagle status", had much more free time, LOADS more recreation (even swimming ever though we were never allowed to step into the lake the main building and a walk through dense trees right along the lake.....and use Eagles had a lote more freetime (1.5 - 2 hours; mainly 2+ hours after our last group or AA meeting to watch a movie, eat some food, play pool, play playstation and/or xbox 360........God DAMN I miss that inpatient rehab....oh or we could take a late night walk, jog, run, bike, and two of the patients would either rollerblade or skate board how ever many times you could go around the campus, off the campus roads. The campus road went in a huge circle around campus or even go "off" campus property and folllow the mile-long road out of the inpatient property and FINALLY walk several blocks......MANY times sip a few beers or pass around handle of rum then after we'd be done drinking, or even if we didn't drink....smoke a couple to three FAT blunts (anyone who walked, rode a bike, rollerbladed or skateboarded would EACH get two-three blunts.

My best friend I met in jail before we went to the same inpatient AND half-way house and his new friend he met the 2 weeks he was at that inpatient rehab, and after only three days, the gals moved into one of the smaller dorms/cabins for young adult men (18 to 26 y.o) which was overfilled. So 3/4's of the "young adults"/Bridge program moved into the gals, now former cabin/dorm.........we fillled up that one up soooooooo fast (we got to pick our bedrooms, my best friend, both of our new friend and I chose the biggest room, which luckily had 3 beds....and god, those mattress were damn good....oh and we had a mini-fridge, microwave, two hotplates and each bed had it's VERY own large flat screen, with sound cancelling headphones if 1-2 of us were trying to catch up on our workbooks oe just would prefer to read our books......Every day though, once we'd get back from swimming in the lake, there'd be 2-3 really GOOOOOOOOD movies...or 2 movies and 1 TV show).

ANYWAY, like I said, after being in jail then that rehab, I immediately noticed Llama was active of this site...but I guess they made a group decison. FlawedByDesign: any chance you got that link? Also, Llama was/is cool and DEF gonna miss him and get really sad and depressed once I remember he's dead...every damn time!!!!!! )': Love & Light, brother!!!!!!!!! <3

God damnit this is depressing. I always felt happy when I noticed you making improvements in your life. I remember the days of the old irc.
Sorry I used to be a dick to you at times; you were more of a G than me that's fo sure dawg.