• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health A fellow human asking for input for this amazing new project!

Invegis

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I am a mental patient, I am suffering from bipolar type II disorder officially, this is not the first time I post on this forum, I used to complain about this or that med, particularly the Invega Sustenna.

Your opinion is very important to me as mental patients, be it from the same disorder than mine or different, I have created a new Philosophy School called "Transcendental Metaphysics" which talks about space, time and other existential questions and transcendence in my case achieved through the voluntary use of psychedelics.
I am not inciting anyone to take drugs, I respect the philosophy of this forum and if the moderators agree with me, they will allow me to link my new blog simply called:

www.transcendentalmetaphysics.com

Have a look, leave me a comment, especially if you are suffering like me from a mental or psychological disorder or even if you're a family member of someone who does, your opinion matters to me, you do not need to know anything about metaphysics (which is a very pretentious term) or transcendence (which is also considered very pretentious) but I wanted to make things big so I used big words so that we are not taken for a joke.

This is not aimed to have a 10,000 followers blog, I don't intend to make money out of it, even donations are not accepted as a matter of fact it's just a place where you can comment the articles that I will be writing.

Just look at me like I was your room-mate in the psych ward, god knows I've been there, I took olanzepine, risperidone, xeplion, aripiprazol, damn, I'm an encyclopedia myself and I know how you guys feel so be it to tell about your stories or to vent out, or simply to learn (if you feel like you have something to learn from philosophy in general, I assure you it's interesting once you become an actor, not a consumer) and I highly respect my room-mates in the psych-wards cause although we all have our mental problems and we can't deny them, there is something more to all of this...isn't there?

So please come and elevate the debate, if the moderators agree with this I will ask them to maintain my link to my personnal blog, you can even see my picture on first page, nothing pro, this is about the intellectual value of psychedelics and how it relates personally to you, if that is or was the case that you are or have been exposed to the use of psychedelics. There you go;

www.transcendentalmetaphysics.com

I promise I will write more when I have more time, I'm trying to lead a balanced and happy life so I don't dedicate 100% of my time to the blog but my motivation would increase if some new comments appeared I'd be glad to reply the best I can. If you feel like you have something you can teach me (which is always the case) I will be ready to learn from you as well.

God Bless,

Moulay Ismail Z. Athayde.

I don't have a problem with this if alphamp doesn't.