• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how much ice/meth do you use daily/weekly/monthly (Australia)

zolar8

Greenlighter
Got a bit of a questionnaire as I'm curious about how much other people use, no judgement. feel free to add relevant info into format

Format
  • sex:M
  • city: Melbourne
  • usage: daily
  • amount: 2p daily
  • method: smoked
  • period of current habit: last 6 months
  • age when first used: 23
  • time of between then/now: 2 years off

Additional comments:

26 years old
male
Da Nang city
daily
0,3-0,5gr/day
smoke only
it has been 5 years
Used for the first time in 18 years.

I just feel sad because meth is horrible these days. For a year, I did not get a really good batch that was just a crop of products very cut, although the bad thing was that I could not stop, I would not feel comfortable without meth beside me. Hixx

IMG_0207.jpg

Last edited:
Sex: male
City: brisbane
Usage : 2-3 times per week
Amount: half g
Method:mainly IV and smoked
Duration of current habit; 12 months
Over my lifetime have used meth for 14 years since i was 16.

Sex: female
City: sydney
Usage: maybe a couple weeks out of any given year.
Amount: couple points for the whole year.
Method: iv usually, but sometimes smoked.
Duration of habit: no idea, not sure my use even qualifies as a habit. Not a big ice fan. Despite more than a few pleasant experiences with it, I have a bit of a love hate relationship with it. I'm a heroin addict not an ice addict. But I do use it from time to time so I figured I'd answer.

Not being judgemental but just wondering if you daily users have seen what long time users end up looking like.

I smoke the stuff and I'd use half a gram in a night, and my bender would go for just over a week usually. Half Weight =$XXX

Last edited by a moderator:
We can't mention prices in the AUS DD threads.

Although Frontwize1 if you mean half a gram by the term Half Weight than the price you pay seems average. You're not getting ripped off but you would get more bang for your buck if you went halves with a mate in a half eight ball (1.7 grams)

But then again what would you need with almost 9 points of ice all to yourself.

The pipe at the top, does that tubing ever end? Must build some residual in that?

I don?t use meth unless offered, which is very rare these days, don?t hang with the old crew no more.

Generally get my kicks from psychedelics these days.

But then again what would you need with almost 9 points of ice all to yourself.

more time to get high...? As opposed to 8 points..

sex:f
city: Melbourne
usage: daily
amount: 4-6 points daily
method: iv
period of current habit: 2 years
age when first used: speed, 19. Shard, 31
time of between then/now: 2 and a bit years ago was clean for 6mths

sex: m
city: Adelaide
usage: Most days, maybe 4 - 6 out of a week
amount: varies, usually 1.5 - 3 points on a given day, sometimes less if I just need a bit to get up and going, more if I have enough on hand that I can afford to get stuck into it a bit. After a particularly chaotic few weeks I make a point of having at least one day a week off, even if I have to force myself to take some seroquel.
method: Smoked
period of current habit: 6 months
age when first used: 17
time of between then/now: 11 Years - used on weekends on and off for a few years, then stopped almost entirely for 5 years, then started up weekend sessions once a month or so last year. April's session just kinda kept going, and here I am.

Last edited:
sex:F
city: Perth
usage: Aprox every 2-3 weeks
amount: 1 or 2 pts each time used
method: smoked
period of current habit: 10-15 years
age when first used: 30
time offf between then/now: Anywhere from 6 months go a year.

Ive never been a daily user but have been worse than I am now .

sex:F
city: Brisbane
usage: very rarely these days, maybe once or twice a year
amount: 1-2p
method: smoked or IV
period of current habit: n/a
age when first used: 18
time of between then/now: 12 years

Additional comments: I was a daily user about 7 years ago, I was using 1-2p/ day

Male 40 .5-.7 weekly IV. I use it up in about 3 days sick of the roller coaster... I'm obviously addicted even though I don't use most of the week. Would I be better of to use the same amount per week but take it every day ?

sex: m

city: Sydney

usage: About .14 a day for 7 days, i.e. a gram split over 7 days in a row and then I take a tolerance break of a week. Am now onto my 4th cycle and am hoping it will be my last
amount:

period of current habit: 29th of September 2018 to current date.

age when first used: At age 21 I tried a gram of speed. Then at age 26 from December 2010 to March 2011 I was doing about an 8 ball of speed on the weekend from Friday to Sunday morning. Finally tried Crystal Meth aka Ice at the end of September 2018 as more of a curiosity thing but then I worked out I could use it for work and other personal development. Unfortunately that was short lived.

time of between then/now: 7 Years - used on weekends with a close friend of mine for both fun and personal development, when our dealer stopped moving product we just stopped. I got some bunk pseudo 4 years later but I don't count it as using meth as it didn't do much.

I chose to use ice because I stopped drinking and smoking. I also thought it would be like the old speed I used to get but this is something different, it did a great job of sucking me in.

I believe I will quit this 4th round due to poor product and ongoing psychosis issues from lack of sleep etc...

Sex: Male
City: Newcastle
Usage: Was a full blown addict but now i never/HARDLY EVER EVER Never use.
Amount: When i was using, easily 1 gram ever few days.
Method: iv usually, but sometimes smoked.
Duration of habit: 20 years plus. How am i not dead? You tell me.

Sex: Male

city: Dubbo

Usage: Addicted but not as bad as i once was still an addict though just dont sell or steal things for my habit. I use about half an 8-ball in a day and a half if i dont control myself and if i have the funds or can get it on credit at the time. have close to half gram shots when i get bulk for myself , but Mostly i have half half shots (2 and a half points). the ice where i live isnt usually very good quality i have a high tolerance,

Method: Injection

Duration: 5 years

Never really been sober since i first got hooked, thinking of goin to detox.

City: Portland
Usage: daily
Amount: 2 points
ROA: IV
Period of current habit: 2 months
Age when first used: 15
Time of between then/now: Before my most recent slip up I had 2 years clean, the relapse before this one I had 4 years clean, and the one before that I had about 2 years clean.

Additional Comments: I don't mean to impose on the Australian drug discussion being from the Pacific Northwest... There's just not much discussion going on in the N America/S America threads.

City: Portland
Usage: daily
Amount: 2 points
ROA: IV
Period of current habit: 2 months
Age when first used: 15
Time of between then/now: Before my most recent slip up I had 2 years clean, the relapse before this one I had 4 years clean, and the one before that I had about 2 years clean.

Additional Comments: I don't mean to impose on the Australian drug discussion being from the Pacific Northwest... There's just not much discussion going on in the N America/S America threads.

Your input is more than welcome here :)