• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how much ice/meth do you use daily/weekly/monthly (Australia)

Ideally ~10mg IV, just once as early in the day as possible. If I redose it has to be before noon.

Right now I am easily smoking 2 to 3 grams every day, I go through a couple onces per month...

Everyone has a different situation in life for sure, thats where I am with my use...

sex:F
city: Melbourne
usage: daily
amount: 3p daily depending on current supply.
method: smoked
period of current habit: 2.5 weeks
age when first used: 22
time of between then/now: Last use before now was December 2018.

Additional comments: My partner & I use together. We have been off & on it since April last year.
It has been an absolute roller coaster. First stint was 23 weeks. Running a small family business means there was no time to recover.
Took 2 weeks off work to recover because we decided it needed to stop. Almost destroyed our family/ relationship/ business. Recovery/ withdrawal was the most intense & excruciating 2 weeks of my life. The mental side was almost too much to handle.
Promised we would never touch the stuff again after almost losing everything.
My partner started to use behind my back while away for work as he was working night shift & running business during the day. I caught on & being a former addict couldn?t say no when it was right infront of me.
Used daily from start of October untill 3 weeks before Christmas. Recovery/ withdrawal was pretty horrible- but not as bad as the first time.
Once again almost lost eveything. My partner & I split for a while in February because our mental health had declined from previous useage (both developed extreme anxiety & depression & are both now medicated)
We both swore we would never touch the stuff ever again- and we both honestly believed we wouldn?t.
2.5 weeks ago my partner gave in to temptation which in return triggered me to do so aswell.
Assumed our tolerance would be the same as previous times & had same dosage as we used to.
We both ended up not sleeping for two nights & once again have not yet found the time to recover as business is booming & we have finally started to get back on our feet & recover from the financial damage done over the last 18 months.

Sorry for the essay. No one else knows any of this & it feels good to type it all down & get it off my chest I suppose

Sorry for the essay. No one else knows any of this & it feels good to type it all down & get it off my chest I suppose

You're completely welcome to talk at length about your difficulties with substances. This is a harm reduction and support community for drug users. That's what we're here for. :)

If you ever feel like talking about it more would be helpful, you're welcome to do so in the support forums, such as the dark side subforum.

Take care :)

sex:F
city: Melbourne
usage: daily
amount: 3p daily depending on current supply.
method: smoked
period of current habit: 2.5 weeks
age when first used: 22
time of between then/now: Last use before now was December 2018.

Additional comments: My partner & I use together. We have been off & on it since April last year.
It has been an absolute roller coaster. First stint was 23 weeks. Running a small family business means there was no time to recover.
Took 2 weeks off work to recover because we decided it needed to stop. Almost destroyed our family/ relationship/ business. Recovery/ withdrawal was the most intense & excruciating 2 weeks of my life. The mental side was almost too much to handle.
Promised we would never touch the stuff again after almost losing everything.
My partner started to use behind my back while away for work as he was working night shift & running business during the day. I caught on & being a former addict couldn?t say no when it was right infront of me.
Used daily from start of October untill 3 weeks before Christmas. Recovery/ withdrawal was pretty horrible- but not as bad as the first time.
Once again almost lost eveything. My partner & I split for a while in February because our mental health had declined from previous useage (both developed extreme anxiety & depression & are both now medicated)
We both swore we would never touch the stuff ever again- and we both honestly believed we wouldn?t.
2.5 weeks ago my partner gave in to temptation which in return triggered me to do so aswell.
Assumed our tolerance would be the same as previous times & had same dosage as we used to.
We both ended up not sleeping for two nights & once again have not yet found the time to recover as business is booming & we have finally started to get back on our feet & recover from the financial damage done over the last 18 months.

Thanks for sharing your personal experience with us. It certainly is one devil of a drug. Wishing you and your partner the best! And remember rock bottom is the solid foundation too build upon!

• sex:M
  • city: Sydney
  • usage: twice in the last month, before that daily
  • amount: .3-.5g/day
  • method: smoked
  • period of current habit: last 12 months
  • age when first used: 17
  • time of between then/now: 2 years off