who have passed away

Rest In Peace, CosmicG

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
:(

I am sorry to say he has passed.

Stay safe guys.

I feel bad for not reaching out when he asked for help. :(

I could guess, but that wouldn’t be particularly responsible.

Overdose is likely considering young age and good health. :(

Yes hes dead, was sent link to the notice.

*sigh*

Well, what peace he didnt allow himself in life hope he has it in death.

:(

CH mate hope u are going to cope with this, you were there for him and nothing could have stopped him by that point. Love u mate.

I have a thing which I express myself through music and this track goes for you, buddy.. Love you a lot

I've always been told that it's impolite to speak ill of the dead. He seem like a very troubled young man. I can't say posting in the lounge is really a good place to come for support. I can recall being told to eat buck shot, DIAF, and kill myself on many occasions. It is what it is.

I feel bad for his family and those who loved him.

I've always been told that it's impolite to speak ill of the dead. He seem like a very troubled young man. I can't say posting in the lounge is really a good place to come for support. I can recall being told to eat buck shot, DIAF, and kill myself on many occasions. It is what it is.

I feel bad for his family and those who loved him.

This place, as it once was, saved my life more than once.

come on, don't disrespect his obituary site... jesus I didn't even know the guy but I can't watch this and say nothing. The main reason I've stayed away from the reddit is the misery there is almost tangible. how unhappy do you have to be to disrespect an obituary and troll the dead...

Is that happening? No one has said anything or been disrespectful here.

Reddit is not bl. Issues with that are better of said there.

Issues with him should be left alone now that he's dead. Cos now you're not settling the score with him you're making his family suffer. I've said my piece now and I'll leave it at that.

^ CG joined in 2006. Bloke was a sensitive young man. He had his issues as we all do and the positive side was his humour and ability to jump in and lost something funny or a gif that was hilarious.

I'm going to reflect on that and the conversations we used to have and put aside the issues I rather forget.

It might sound embarrassing and bad for some since myself i'm a human but as a soul I have the crow, I wanted to cross him over