European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you wholeheartedly there ZB. Although I was an addict, I never had anything in common with those snivelling little smack rats. They'd stab in the back as soon as look at you...

Damn FUBAR, for once you see eye to eye with me!!!
I guess I better call that Tor hitman off your case now.

Aghh fuck when you hired me to hit on FUBAR I though you meant take him out for a drink, you know the Rohypnol kind not the 9mm to the frontal lobe kind
Returning bitcoins now.........

Aghh fuck when you hired me to hit on FUBAR I though you meant take him out for a drink, you know the Rohypnol kind not the 9mm to the frontal lobe kind

lolol

You can keep them my friend, you think Gerald Cotton is really dead? ;)=D
I have that sneaky swine tied up in my basement till he gives me the masterkey.

Not joking here though but his case sure is weird, where the hell did all that cash go to I wonder?
When I heard some "hackers" had finally managed to get access to the accounts & everything was empty you gotta wonder what shady dealing(s) he cut with the Indian government & how much it costs to vanish & then pop back up with a new name & passport etc.

Last edited:
Damn FUBAR, for once you see eye to eye with me!!!
I guess I better call that Tor hitman off your case now.

Tbh, I think the only things we really disagree with each other on are Brexit and your superstitious beliefs, but other than that, we cool... :)

Er, I'm still game if you are... ;)

I've given up on Brexit tbh Fubar, the general people of this country are too fucking dumb to actually notice the agenda that is being played out right in front of their eyes.

Just found this on my daily dog link & nearly puked from laughing, maybe it is just me though but FFS lolololololololol

turkey-pet-4.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus wept, these "Monkey dust" tweakers (which is really just bashed up a-pvp) are so funny, just come outta Tesco & seen 2 guys & a horrific looking chav woman going at it among each other & then started on the security, everyone was walking past looking shocked but I was watching with a huge smirk on my face.

I swear someone should bring in a decent PA system, stick some Muay Thai music on & mark out a bsic ring then let these freaks go at it. You could charge 5 quid per fight & I swear you would make a fortune, it would be like a really blood soaked Jeremy Kyle episode, the winner gets a glass methpipe so they can really learn how to smoke a-pvp.

Er, I'm still game if you are... ;)

Slipping on my DM's, Fred Perrys fitted like a glove, braces are on point, bag of super pure base ready to clog your nose up, got a monkey in the wallet, What ya drinking ?? i'll show you a good night

My main Zopi man just given me half his scrip, well that will do me I guess.
Have a good day folks, I am off to go smash these zopiclone open & have me a sniff for the afternoon.

Anyone else a huge fan of the movie High Plains Drifter?

Yesterday night was a great few hours for movies I swear, ITV4 had this cowboy classic on that I had never seen & I only took note of the title due to the UK rapper who I worship called Jehst doing a track with the same title, tha film is great folks trust me.
Also after that on Film 4 was Ghostdog was on which is one film I got on DVD & never loan to anyone with the risk I may never see it again, Rza beats & Hagakure quotes tick all the boxes for me, The Hagakure book I treasure & have it sitting nect t Sun Tzu - The Art of War.

Ghost Dog - Swords On The Roof / Park Scene

Bugget loan came through this morning thank God, went for a small score of both but I'm off to the city now to get a decent camera & take photography back up as I was quite good at it & got some decent love on other sections of BL for my work.

If anyone is interested my work is a heavy nod & wink to the Japanese masters like Daido Moriyana & the 1960's PROVOKE magazine that came out of Shinjuku. A local guy that runs the camera club called my stuff "Postmodernism" whatever that is?

Still my most loved photo I have taken & I get alot of comments on this one for some reason, the Japanese girl on holiday on my FB page is the 2nd one that gets alot of notice & people ask about it alot.
26814511_191102608300915_3250269444872395252_n.jpg

27 posts in 90 minutes across THE WHOLE WEBSITE. And that's only because 3 are from me slagging the forum off.

Kill yourselves, Bluelight.

You are more of a joke than Brexit. Saying something right?

27 posts in 90 minutes across THE WHOLE WEBSITE. And that's only because 3 are from me slagging the forum off.

Kill yourselves, Bluelight.

You are more of a joke than Brexit. Saying something right?

Someone's in need of a reach around... ;)

What's going on guys bluelight isn't what it used to be? Like Great Britain? How the mighty have fallen

Right, as we are on the verge of what is hopefully a new dawn and a new day for Bluelght I will be signing off the VBulletin site for the last time.

I hope that anyone legitimately interested in the success of the site will be able to re - engage in the best possible spirit and with a positive attitude. I would like to use this opportunity to draw a line under the problems we have had in EADD recently and as far as I am concerned I hope to treat it as water under the bridge.

See you one the other side European & African Drug Discussion.

Stee xx

I'm still offering my services as a mdma trip sitter to young females btw.

What's going on guys bluelight isn't what it used to be? Like Great Britain? How the mighty have fallen

The British Empire peaked between 1890 and 1920, We've been on the decline for years, The mighty haven't fallen, Chinas economy is strong and is rebounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.