European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still going on Monday afternoon, that's what I like to hear!! what's your poison King ?

Damn, Wessex.

Wubb, you are strange!

I'm on the 3 day experience known as my monthly period of pain. Fun times.

sounds horrible friend. Im about to get more whizz. the dealer is a pyscho and ive got to try hold my shit together. shit.

What the hell is it with teenagers sitting around in public spaces playing terrible music thinking everyone wants to hear BADLY produced drill music they ripped off youtube & I'd bet they don't understand 98% of what the MC's are on about anyway.

I swear to God the day I walk past a group of these idiots & I hear one NOT bragging about how they are getting a tattoo & maybe telling their friends how they are going to Yale to study law & they are playing something like Johannes Brahms - Hungarian Dance No. 5 I will know there is hope for the planet.

^^ I really don't get it either, I never knew leafy old Surrey produced so many ''gansters'', And wtf is up with drill music ?? don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of hip hop (no codeine rap, please)I grew up on a diet of Kool G Rap & gangstarr so I know my hip hop when I hears it, I kinda just wanna lean out my window and throw a Slammin Vinyl Tape pack at them but the fuckers would probably try and put it on the antiques road show

^^ I really don't get it either, I never knew leafy old Surrey produced so many ''gansters'', And wtf is up with drill music ?? don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of hip hop (no codeine rap, please)I grew up on a diet of Kool G Rap & gangstarr so I know my hip hop when I hears it, I kinda just wanna lean out my window and throw a Slammin Vinyl Tape pack at them but the fuckers would probably try and put it on the antiques road show

I like you more each bit I read.

I'm with you 100% on the above, I cannot stand that mumble rap rubbish I want to hear what people have to say. The last album I got was Jehst - Falling Down LP & that is all I care to own these days. Now if I walked past a group of these idiots & heard Jehst or Chester P I'd salute them.

Still gives me the "lolz" to this day.

I kinda just wanna lean out my window and throw a Slammin Vinyl Tape pack at them but the fuckers would probably try and put it on the antiques road show

Bang on there, I been tempted to do the very same but it would be Amazon or Pure X.

did anyone else do that new york times dialect location thing?

i was super relieved to get manc. i don't sound manc though, thank fuck. only time i've even been told i sound northern was when i lived in norwich.

I could have come from anywhere in the Midlands, but it specifically mentioned Stoke-on-Trent. Since my heritage is 3/4 Potteries and one part Cockney, although I was the only one of my immediate family born in Derbyshire and I've lived most of my life so far in Derby with three years in Birmingham and nearly a year in France, I'll take that.

I could have come from anywhere in the Midlands, but it specifically mentioned Stoke-on-Trent. Since my heritage is 3/4 Potteries and one part Cockney, although I was the only one of my immediate family born in Derbyshire and I've lived most of my life so far in Derby with three years in Birmingham and nearly a year in France, I'll take that.

I got Wolverhampton Wales/Dover a bit of Southampton/Lincolnshire =D.

Way off. Your answers didnt fit here at all.
The map shows places where answers most closely match your own, based on more than 1,000,000 respondents who said they were from Ireland or Britain.
Which is about right.

Well, Hampshire is about as Northern-sounding as they get in the South, and Dover is bound to have picked up words from everywhere. North Wales would be full of Brummies and Yam Yams for the whole Summer. And the Midlands is full of little isolated pockets of dialect -- exclaves of distant towns where whole families once upped sticks and moved .....

I was tempted to say this place us going way downhill with the frankly parthetfic low level of traffic most days... BUT this place has been effectively residing on the lowlands of Holland over the past four or so years so effectively there are no more hills to go down.

Im sure no-one cares what my opinions are, bur i blame the downfall of Bluelight on the following reasons:

1) Evey. Not Evey specifically (altgough she was abourt as painfull as rectal cacer surgery sans aenethetic or morphine.. IMHO,, the main fault lay within the moderatot admin team and their inneptitude in dealing with a problem that every man and his dog could see, yet because she hadnt reached the requisite number of ban points she wasnr banned and some of the uber left amoungst us kept residing under the higgly misguided assumption that somebody with a profound personality disorder could somehow be cured by kind words, flowers, puppies and snowflakes... Of cvr it canr, and despite saying for couldnt ban her until she reached the required number of infraction points, they decided to conveniently forget that rule and ban her anyway... All in all a monumental clusterfuck that starkly illustrates tge all pervasiong left wing social (lets give everyone a hug and it'll all go away) attidude of some (but not all members and mods around here).... No wonder i never mentioned my career in the Paras for so lomg, or my involvement in Iraq, Afghanistan, Northern Ireland, Seierra Leonne, Macedonia and numerous otgercplaces.... if i did, id get fucking slaughtered by the uber left tgats prominant here......lucky for me, right now i dont give a fuck what anyone tginks mmm

2) The state of some of the mod tream, not only here but on the other sub forums as well..Several of the moderators are great people who i really respect and like a lot but some are just absolute dicks who seem to think that the fact that they are a moderator on a forum full of druggies that sometimes has the grand total of about 3 posts worth of traffic in a day somehow entitles them to automatic respect regardless of how much like utter bell ends they behave. In my book,respect is earned by your actions not given because you hold some tinpot title that nobody gives a fuck.about Please excuse the harsh language in that post and I'm certainly not trying to say that all moderators are dicks, c here are some people who I genuinely classify as my friends such as that raving fucking arse bandit FUBAR, and a few others. But yeah some of them total fucking dicks.

Seen this happen to a few forums I use to frequent, once you lose the critical mass of posters there is only one way the forum will go- to oblivion. The end of the drought was the start of the shedding of posters imo and now there are less than a dozen or so posters - with a few like me who drop in a couple of times a week or less. I don't see it ever picking up again but perhaps it will become a resource for HR which was/is its purpose when the forum came in to being .
Only my 2p's worth I might be completely wrong - time will tell.

Seen this happen to a few forums I use to frequent, once you lose the critical mass of posters there is only one way the forum will go- to oblivion. The end of the drought was the start of the shedding of posters imo and now there are less than a dozen or so posters - with a few like me who drop in a couple of times a week or less. I don't see it ever picking up again but perhaps it will become a resource for HR which was/is its purpose when the forum came in to being .
Only my 2p's worth I might be completely wrong - time will tell.

When was the end of the herpin drought again Blondin? IIRC it atarted about 2010 and then lasted a few years after that... I first joined here in about May 2013 and the place was really busy back then.. You could make a post in a thread and by the time you'd closed that thread down to look at another one, 2 or 3 people would have replied to your post... Also, there seemed to be about half a dozen threads on the go at any one time, each being constantly updated

But, things changed for a variety of reasons. Many of the OG posters left to move on to bigger and better (and more sober) things, tragically, many passed away and many more just got bored with the constant bullshit from members and moderators alike.

While Bluelight ie a mere shadow of its formorself, it doe seem to still have some positive people that make it worth coming here every now and then. I do know. There are nsme calling really cool members (just not as many lol) Despite my regualar tirades about some of the moderators and the fact that they appear to have been sitting at the back of the class staring out of the window and eating to while people skills were being dished out, there are still some fine folk amoung rhe mod team

Last edited:
I was tempted to say this place us going way downhill with the frankly parthetfic low level of traffic most days... BUT this place has been effectively residing on the lowlands of Holland over the past four or so years so effectively there are no more hills to go down.

Im sure no-one cares what my opinions are, bur i blame the downfall of Bluelight on the following reasons:

1) Evey. Not Evey specifically (altgough she was abourt as painfull as rectal cacer surgery sans aenethetic or morphine.. IMHO,, the main fault lay within the moderatot admin team and their inneptitude in dealing with a problem that every man and his dog could see, yet because she hadnt reached the requisite number of ban points she wasnr banned and some of the uber left amoungst us kept residing under the higgly misguided assumption that somebody with a profound personality disorder could somehow be cured by kind words, flowers, puppies and snowflakes... Of cvr it canr, and despite saying for couldnt ban her until she reached the required number of infraction points, they decided to conveniently forget that rule and ban her anyway... All in all a monumental clusterfuck that starkly illustrates tge all pervasiong left wing social (lets give everyone a hug and it'll all go away) attidude of some (but not all members and mods around here).... No wonder i never mentioned my career in the Paras for so lomg, or my involvement in Iraq, Afghanistan, Northern Ireland, Seierra Leonne, Macedonia and numerous otgercplaces.... if i did, id get fucking slaughtered by the uber left tgats prominant here......lucky for me, right now i dont give a fuck what anyone tginks mmm

2) The state of some of the mod tream, not only here but on the other sub forums as well..Several of the moderators are great people who i really respect and like a lot but some are just absolute dicks who seem to think that the fact that they are a moderator on a forum full of druggies that sometimes has the grand total of about 3 posts worth of traffic in a day somehow entitles them to automatic respect regardless of how much like utter bell ends they behave. In my book,respect is earned by your actions not given because you hold some tinpot title that nobody gives a fuck.about Please excuse the harsh language in that post and I'm certainly not trying to say that all moderators are dicks, c here are some people who I genuinely classify as my friends such as that raving fucking arse bandit FUBAR, and a few others. But yeah some of them total fucking dicks.

Despite attempting to reply to this, I have been at it for an hour and now need a rest as I am so stoned (I just picked up my w/e weed) that I need a rest and with the nice music, the quality of the 1st bona fide lean since Sunday I do not want to blow the rest of my high - regardless of my personal opinions you have highlighted a number of valid perspectives and due to a desire to answer as thoughtfully and as satisfyingly as possible, I will save its completion for later, having spent about an hour on the first half and saving it in Word.

I genuinely appreciate that you, among a small section of members - both Bluelighters and 'staff' (volunteers) have had a uniquely bad experience with regards to Bluelight but while many would just fuck the site off you keep coming back... and the only reason that I can think of to explain why is that regardless of how disillusioned you are with the site you still have a desire to see it done better and as slow as things are the forum genuinely has life back in it for the first time since the Apocalypse - era you refer to. I have been logging in most days for moderation purposes since before and after the mass exodus and in late 2016v it was lucky to get a single post over the weekend where as now we having sporadic 'busy' patches most weeks. Its not spectacular but it follows a trend of slow but genuinely increasing use of the forum.

I promise I'll post the proper and full reply asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.