European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite attempting to reply to this, I have been at it for an hour and now need a rest as I am so stoned (I just picked up my w/e weed) that I need a rest and with the nice music, the quality of the 1st bona fide lean since Sunday I do not want to blow the rest of my high - regardless of my personal opinions you have highlighted a number of valid perspectives and due to a desire to answer as thoughtfully and as satisfyingly as possible, I will save its completion for later, having spent about an hour on the first half and saving it in Word.

I genuinely appreciate that you, among a small section of members - both Bluelighters and 'staff' (volunteers) have had a uniquely bad experience with regards to Bluelight but while many would just fuck the site off you keep coming back... and the only reason that I can think of to explain why is that regardless of how disillusioned you are with the site you still have a desire to see it done better and as slow as things are the forum genuinely has life back in it for the first time since the Apocalypse - era you refer to. I have been logging in most days for moderation purposes since before and after the mass exodus and in late 2016v it was lucky to get a single post over the weekend where as now we having sporadic 'busy' patches most weeks. Its not spectacular but it follows a trend of slow but genuinely increasing use of the forum.

I promise I'll post the proper and full reply asap.

One point i missed in that diatribe i posted was that when i was referring to the decent moderators, that of course included yourself. You and i have been freinds on here for many years, so it kind of goes withput saying that i view you as somone who does their best for bluelight and is a genuinely good person. The aforemenrioned "dicks" (please excuse the expression) equally know who they are (or then again, they probably dont, since such people never do, but everyone else certainly knows.who theyare...

Despite attempting to reply to this, I have been at it for an hour and now need a rest .... I will save its completion for later, having spent about an hour on the first half and saving it in Word.

I promise I'll post the proper and full reply asap.

^^ Eh oop.

You need a Thought Stenographer™.

I can HIGHLY recommend them. They come in all shapes and sizes and some are even dead sexy.

Ask and yee shall receive.

Last edited:
I guess the drought came to a stop around 2012-14 depending where you were - alot of folk were getting crap but at least it was available. The thread for heroin would rack up a 1000 posts in a few days it was relentless and new posters joined every day to find out any news and many would chip in on other threads but that was a different time. I dont know if it's possible to see a graph/list of number of posts broken down by month/year in EEAD from Oct 2010 but it would be an interesting comparisson to see.

Been accepted for foster a dog, just waiting onb the call to go collect her.
She is a 12 year old German Shepherd that has been given up as the last owner is dead+, she is meant to be with one paw in this world & the others resting on the grave, it said in the advert the dog is after a quiet home where it can sleep & just have a few decent months left, IU actually cried when I read the advert & I spoke to the people at the dog home & they said I seem perfect.

I cannot wait to pick it up, I am going to feed it Frey Bentos pies & give it several hours of walks in the local woods daily, maybe give it some cups of tea & black Pudding sandwich with bacon on too, give it a decent few months left on earth & make sure it has a really honourable death. I'll get a photo of it when I pick it up, I got a decent & warm blanket for it so it can sleep on the bed with me at night & wake it up with cups of tea, if it goes out of this world with a decent bark & a waggy tail my job as a human will be done.

Karpackie 9% is great, I only began drinking it by chance when the local shop had run outta my most loved cider.
A few months ago they were selling it off cheap (50p per can) which was the first time I had some & I stocked up the next day, another "refined tramp juice" is called HCC Black, it is 8% & the local shop sells it at 99p per can (500ml)

A few months ago when I was clean from the gear I would have a few cans each night with a good few bongs & that would see me quite nice for the night, the only issue came when I would have several cans in the fridge & instead of waiting to go score when my man turned on I would wake up, have a coffee & roll up then start to drink before 8am & drink slow but steady for the rest of the day, after a good few hours of drinking though I would end up doing dumb stuff like if some teenagers were playing their music loud in the street & being rude to old people I'd have a go at them & other stuff so I had to quit drinking like that.

Just be careful what you feed it as human food isn't always good for our doggy pals (chocolate is poison to them) But the shelter will be able to guide you. Good luck - I envy you , I grew up with dogs but as we both work and go on holiday etc we don't have the capacity to have one (I wouldn't put one in kennels or leave it on its own all day. If it's relatively healthy it could live for a few more years - and give you lots of pleasure.
Good on yer - enjoy.

Just be careful what you feed it as human food isn't always good for our doggy pals (chocolate is poison to them) But the shelter will be able to guide you. Good luck - I envy you , I grew up with dogs but as we both work and go on holiday etc we don't have the capacity to have one (I wouldn't put one in kennels or leave it on its own all day. If it's relatively healthy it could live for a few more years - and give you lots of pleasure.
Good on yer - enjoy.

Thanks Blondin, I am touched (I mean it too)

I've always been around dogs my whole life & I truly feel for them, I cannot watch that show on channel 5 called "Dog Rescuers" without getting lump in my throat, some times I even cry as I have always seen the animals as innocent where as I view most humans as not very nice.

The last few months I got to know this woman that runs a local shop that sells crystals & other stuff like that for the local arty types (students wearing t-shirts with The Levellers logo & wear Dr Martin boots in green with the laces tied round the back of them) & she has a POOR dog that is blind, the RSPCA found it covered in bugs & its own poo, she took it on & gave it a kind home as it has 3 paws on the grave too but it is the most loving animal, it is 100% blind but sniffs like a mad thing & when it knows your voice & you call her she goes mad, I feel sorry for it though as sometimes it walks into walls & other things. I got talking to some old guy a few days ago that was walking some staffy cross that only had 3 paws, some SCUM chav had broke its paws as a puppy & dumped it in a bin, they broke the paws so badly it had a compound break to the back left leg & had to be cut off but the dog seems to have learned to adapt & cqan sure move when it sees a cat or you call it for a snack.

I knew chocolate was bad for dogs & I learned only a few weeks ago grapes are also really bad for dogs so I quit giving them to my moms dog, she used to go mad for chilled grapes & would really bark when she saw them around, I'll PM you a picture when I pick the dog up I am thinking of making it some small steps too so it can get easy access to the bed & have a nice sleep, I just want to make 100% SURE it is happy as a dog can be in the last few months of its life, the lady on the phone said they don't get many people happy to take old dogs as they don't have the energy etc of a puppy but IMHO I feel for old animals & old people too, they have lived out their life & deserve a nice time in their last chapter of life. If I can give this dog a few good months of decent but slow walkies in the local woods & put a wag back on its tail I will be happy for the rest of this year.

I'll PM you a photo of the dog when I got her if that is ok with you?

Thanks Blondin, I am touched (I mean it too)

I've always been around dogs my whole life & I truly feel for them, I cannot watch that show on channel 5 called "Dog Rescuers" without getting lump in my throat, some times I even cry as I have always seen the animals as innocent where as I view most humans as not very nice.

The last few months I got to know this woman that runs a local shop that sells crystals & other stuff like that for the local arty types (students wearing t-shirts with The Levellers logo & wear Dr Martin boots in green with the laces tied round the back of them) & she has a POOR dog that is blind, the RSPCA found it covered in bugs & its own poo, she took it on & gave it a kind home as it has 3 paws on the grave too but it is the most loving animal, it is 100% blind but sniffs like a mad thing & when it knows your voice & you call her she goes mad, I feel sorry for it though as sometimes it walks into walls & other things. I got talking to some old guy a few days ago that was walking some staffy cross that only had 3 paws, some SCUM chav had broke its paws as a puppy & dumped it in a bin, they broke the paws so badly it had a compound break to the back left leg & had to be cut off but the dog seems to have learned to adapt & cqan sure move when it sees a cat or you call it for a snack.

I knew chocolate was bad for dogs & I learned only a few weeks ago grapes are also really bad for dogs so I quit giving them to my moms dog, she used to go mad for chilled grapes & would really bark when she saw them around, I'll PM you a picture when I pick the dog up I am thinking of making it some small steps too so it can get easy access to the bed & have a nice sleep, I just want to make 100% SURE it is happy as a dog can be in the last few months of its life, the lady on the phone said they don't get many people happy to take old dogs as they don't have the energy etc of a puppy but IMHO I feel for old animals & old people too, they have lived out their life & deserve a nice time in their last chapter of life. If I can give this dog a few good months of decent but slow walkies in the local woods & put a wag back on its tail I will be happy for the rest of this year.

I'll PM you a photo of the dog when I got her if that is ok with you?

I'm scared of many dogs due to bad childhood experiences but I love animals & I can't stand even imagining them hurt. Those who abuse/injure animals are the lowest of the low. Good luck with the dog but I agree about the food - I feed all my animals ONLY their natural diet, as similar if not identical to what they'd eat in the wild. Most cat & dog food especially is really unhealthy. My cats get raw human grade meat & I've never seen healthier, more beautiful, softer-furred cats. Dogs aren't pure carnivores but I recommend a mostly raw meat diet for them too (I hope to eventually get a dog).

Seems strange that they think someone with drink and drug issues/addictions is a perfect fit for someone to be responsible for a pets life..?

Not really. Often it's easier to care for another than ourselves. If he has the interest, passion, time & funds, the dog willalmost certainly be better off than in a shelter.

Small tits or big tits?

Which do you prefer and why?

Small. Because mine are, & overall shape + nipple shape/size/colouring matters more. Though I'm a hypocrite bc on the rare occasion I find myself attracted to a woman (only 2x so far), I do like nice C/D, but they must be firm & perky with nice nips. I'm ridiculously picky about women though & strangely I like opposite traits in men vs women.

I don't get it? Unless you mean I'm easy with men? Which yes, is generally true. I have a more 'masculine' attitude towards sex. I joke that I'm a gay man in a woman's body (though I'm totally happy being in a woman's body - not to belittle actual gender dysphoria).

Last edited:
Been accepted for foster a dog, just waiting onb the call to go collect her.
She is a 12 year old German Shepherd that has been given up as the last owner is dead+, she is meant to be with one paw in this world & the others resting on the grave, it said in the advert the dog is after a quiet home where it can sleep & just have a few decent months left, IU actually cried when I read the advert & I spoke to the people at the dog home & they said I seem perfect.

I cannot wait to pick it up, I am going to feed it Frey Bentos pies & give it several hours of walks in the local woods daily, maybe give it some cups of tea & black Pudding sandwich with bacon on too, give it a decent few months left on earth & make sure it has a really honourable death. I'll get a photo of it when I pick it up, I got a decent & warm blanket for it so it can sleep on the bed with me at night & wake it up with cups of tea, if it goes out of this world with a decent bark & a waggy tail my job as a human will be done.

As long as she isn't in pain it's all good.
Does she have hip dysplasia? That's the most common ailment of German shephards.
Very clever dogs, smarter than my malinois.

I don't get it? Unless you mean I'm easy with men? Which yes, is generally true. I have a more 'masculine' attitude towards sex. I joke that I'm a gay man in a woman's body (though I'm totally happy being in a woman's body - not to belittle actual gender dysphoria).

How far are you from Koln asking for a friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.