European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's shit mate, sorry to hear it. I too am far too trusting with people, but I've been lucky to have never got burned too badly. But your whole fuckin giro? Let's hope those Yardies give him a bit of karma eh? ;)

You know what they say; "never trust a smack head"...

Yeah it was the same guy, I had my bank account closed & had it into his for a few payments & the cunt did one.
God pays debts without money & with a little help of some doxxing he cannot hide forever :)

Has anyone else noticed that the amount of ecstacy LTC related posts have been increasing here and other sites lately?

Many of those have in common that the side effects have started from just a single or few uses and with doses that are normal and the side effects aren't discussed in detail.

Also they feature abstinence from all drugs as a solution which of course is a good way to deal with actual LTC.

Same kind of posts has been appearing in finnish drug forums and what they have in common is that they contain references to XTC culture that doesn't exist in here and the term rolling is translated into finnish and no one uses that term to describe being under influence of XTC here.

Also I noticed on the clinic I attend to that YAD leaflet had some info about LTC but it clearly was originally written in english and then translated into finnish and the names were changed into finnish names too.

At the same time there are plenty of people using MDMA in grams during weekend and nothing bad seems to happen to them.

^ Yes mate. I started a thread about it here:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/846989-LTC-from-MDMA-WTF

There seems to be very little mention of this phenomenon in EADD, which was why I was so surprised that LTC features in just about every fuckin post over in the MDMA and empathogenic drugs subforum.

Although I sympathise with the sufferers, it would appear that many of them have preexisting psychological issues and are often on other medication. Then they all think it's a good idea to shovel loads of vitamin, mineral, amino acid etc supplements in their bodies for weeks to try and cure it. I believe they just need to stop taking shit for a while and stop obsessing about their 'condition'. Just let the body and mind heal itself. I know I sound like a cynical old fart, but this LTC lark does sound a bit like the latest trend for hypocondriacs...

10 years ago when I signed up you had the same bullshit happening in the mdma discussion section without any joke.

I'm sure it's the same batch that they are taken now, this phenomena is also illustrated in the film 'die welle'.

Do ya?

I wanna hear how this " insult" came about Wessex.

Funny, my son was asking about Wessex and if it had been a Kingdom. For some reason it tickled me since you were obviously the king ;)

^ Yes mate. I started a thread about it here:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/846989-LTC-from-MDMA-WTF

There seems to be very little mention of this phenomenon in EADD, which was why I was so surprised that LTC features in just about every fuckin post over in the MDMA and empathogenic drugs subforum.

Although I sympathise with the sufferers, it would appear that many of them have preexisting psychological issues and are often on other medication. Then they all think it's a good idea to shovel loads of vitamin, mineral, amino acid etc supplements in their bodies for weeks to try and cure it. I believe they just need to stop taking shit for a while and stop obsessing about their 'condition'. Just let the body and mind heal itself. I know I sound like a cynical old fart, but this LTC lark does sound a bit like the latest trend for hypocondriacs...

First I've ever even heard of LTC and I certainly have done my fair share of pingers and so have my mates.

I'm with you mate a lot of it sounds either psychosomatic or misdiagnosed. Either they're obsessing over it and getting the placebo effect or they have a preexisting condition which they're blaming on MD or it's an interaction with their meds or all those bloody supplements could very well be causing their own problems.

To be fair, a particularly rough comedown can feel as if it may go on forever, but if you're still feeling it months later your brain should have recovered by that point and it's likely something else unless you were literally dosing MD weekly or something equally extreme and stupid. If it's low use then no way does anyone have a long-term comedown.

Take 50mg 5-HTP for a week and any regular comedown should just about be gone by the end of that.

The one thing I have experienced long-term from MDMA use is brain zaps. They did go on for a few months. But that's because I was an idiot and did over 500mg one night on my birthday. Stuck to lower doses since and never had such problems again. Plus, I do already have preexisting depression so I doubt that helped.

Edit: as I just replied in your thread, if it's Yanks getting this they're much more likely to be getting random RCs mixed with meth than actual MDMA across the pond, so fuck knows what they're actually taking.

Last edited:
Just came back from seeing mates in Glastonbury.....where I grew up.....and I bought a q of really good rocky soft and dark for 25 quid which seemed cheap to me as I never smoke these days as its all skunk. Forgot how well a little spiff potentiates gear.

^ You lucky, lucky, barstard! 25 a q, that's cheap at yesterdays prices...

Thats the luck of knowing nice peeps in a nice place - Its a lump about the half the size of my thumb and i could tear it half the smell is wonderful and as i last smoked a few years ago i only need a blim maybe 1/2 a blim : )

Had an offer for 10 days in Greece with the only person I can call a "friend" at his moms place.
Got till late October to get around ?100 - ?150 spending money & the flight is meant to be as cheap as chips with Ryan Air, I know for a fact you can get return flights for ?50.

Kinda hoping I can get my act together as the pictures & tales I have heard about the part where his mom lives sound great, wild animals in the street holding up traffic & refusing to move, mad farmers with shotguns, sheep causing total chaos on the roads. It sounds to me like an episode of The Archers on cheap Raki.

Plus she lives far South-East on the island FAR AWAY from the stinking masses & the typical UK holiday makers n their early 20's who I HATE ssssooo much.
Gonna get a script so I can stop giving all my cash to foul dealers to buy crap that is to be blunt killing me & causing my veins to collapse & go get some sun & go feed some street dogs tasty BBQ fish snacks.

On the subject of getaways old Wessex and the fam are on tour down in Devon for the weekend! In a ghetto chalet getting tipsy ready for a night of shit entertainment! ( Jokes on them tho cause I'll love it cause I brought a big bag of phet with me! :) Have a good weekend all! :)

Have a good one Mr Wessex. Sadly Devon isn't somewhere I have been to but I had a few days in Cornwall (Fowey) when a family member got married some months back.
Turns out I loved the place but the farm we stayed on had no phone rececption & I am not a fan of stinking cows too.

Got a bit of tapentadol off a nice lady who doesn't use her script.

This is decent stuff. I expected something shitty like tramadol but I'm pleasantly surprised. It still has those SNRI-like properties but they're far reduced while the opioid properties are far increased.

It actually feels very similar to morphine or oxy to me. For reference I have to use 40-60mg oxy to get a nod on, so not opiate naive but not a huge tolerance either. I took 100mg of this stuff so far and am feeling nice, warm, and happy even though I am going through stresses in my life right now.

Came in time release pills but just crush them up and they magically become instant release.

NHS seems to like giving this out because they think it's less likely to be abused than traditional opiates, I know two people with scripts so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.