European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs I sidetracked myself.what I came in to say was that I'll be 6 months clean, no drink or drugs at all, on Saturday. I'm as mystified by this as by my current sleep pattern.

Ffs I sidetracked myself.what I came in to say was that I'll be 6 months clean, no drink or drugs at all, on Saturday. I'm as mystified by this as by my current sleep pattern.

Wow, six months! Doesn't time fly? Funnily enough, last night I was reading through the posts you made around this time last year when you were in a very dark place indeed. You've done remarkably well and you must be feeling like a totally different person now.

Here's to the next six months, and the next, and the next - etc. etc. etc....

I was going to say evening eadd, cos I'll likely be in bed in an hour, at 8.30 (I'm in Amman). I've been camping and hiking in the wilderness and its wrecked my sleep pattern the opposite way to usual,sleep by 9 and up at 5. Its fucking weird.

As a Jordanian, I hope you're having fun out there!

Is it the cold waking you up in the morning? + pics or it didn't happen.

Pah, that's nothing Chinup.... I've stopped smoking.... I'm currently 3 seconds clean....

Edit... now 4 seconds clean.

FOUR fucking seconds clean...

Yes, FOUR fucking secomds.... Yes, you heard me right... FOUR (actually the length of time it's taken to type the fucker it's actually now SEVEN and totally fucking counting.... :)

Last edited:
^aw tell me about it I was gonna quit smoking when I got back from my trip first thing I did when I got out the airport was spark a cig.

Fubar that is quite a coincidence. What in particular? I wanna go through the stuff I wrote before on here cos I've written loads of "why using is a shit idea" type stuff in recovery but I think my actual words when using might be more effective.

Arnold when I get home I'll post some pics of campsites in the desert. It wasn't cold waking me up, my sleeping bag is toasty, but cold is why I was going to bed so early, not much firewood in the desert.

Bella- I really enjoyed Jordan! You guys are pretty spoilt for.ruins. I liked being able to walk around on my own as an unaccompanied woman, in contrast to the other Muslim countries I've been to.

I originally wanted to go cos loads of people in Iran said Jordan was the most spectacular place they'd been. For me Iran is more spectacular, I'm a glutton for instant gratification and the sheer beauty of Iranian mosques is not equalled in Jordan. But I can easily see why many people rate Jordan higher, petra and jerash are breathtaking. Food was lovely too.

I should be hard to this by now buy it sadly got to me earlier today how the poor will STILL feed off another of their own kind.

I was in Iceland getting a pink of milk & a one quid pizza & saw someone I know from road, his NOT a friend but more of an acquittance & when we have been wating for the man to arrive we have always got on fine, never had a cross word etc. Well anyway he began to tell me how ill he was & I could see he wasn't chatting shit, his eyes looked like he was on MDMA (any opiate addict can spot someone who is really ill & NOT someone trying it on, he could tell I'd had some gear today as it's strong) & he asked me if I could do him 20ml?

Long story cut short I took him back to my yard, broke off some gear I had on the plate & he had a crank right there & then, he then began how his sleeping rough, no money, got locked up in Spain just before Xmas & the cops beat him for playing up etc etc...........
He was saying "nice yard here XXX you fancy putting me up for a few nights? We can chill together......" Now the last mate I put up & I had known him for years & actually classed him as a friend ended up going south really quickly, unknown to me he had some blacks off over an 1/8th of white & they turned up at MY yard looking for him they were packing something really NOT good for a persons health shall we say & that isn't how I want to live my life as I am getting old plus I have NEVER had anyone off, I honour my debts "on road" as you are really DUMB if you think you can get away with that kinda thing, some dops isn't worth you to loose the ability to walk in my view, these lads that have family links back to Jamacia or Pakistan deal with things in a different way than most white folks plus they have some weird street code of manners & respect so they dont think of riding round in the car doing their dealings packing a steel baseball bat for the moment they see you & give you the beating of your life right in the street as they cannot be seen to be weak in front of others in that dog eat dog life.

Now I got this guy i dont really know wanting "to chill" with me and "have a right lads laugh" and you know anyone that comes out with that kinda term is really grabbing at straws & being desperate, the times I was kicked out I did the honorable thing that was to sleep rough, NOT go begging folks I hardly know to let me sleep there OR beg dope off them. To me any addict that has to beg another person to sort them out has NO moral code & is less than a bag of dog poo, I judge ALL addicts by how they conduct thereself when ill, you go round asking others to help you, go rob a old person of their pension or break into a house should be shot, I 100% DESPISE those kind of people, I have sat out a habit of ?40 per day dark with nothing in terms of medicine, all I had to help were some records by Dave Brubeck, his track called "Take Five" which imho is the best Jazz track ever always takes me back to one withdrawl I did that was brutal & I wrote out my own suicide note due to the withdrawl being that bad death seemed a better option, now I gotta deal with someone who has NO backbone or enough balls to deal with his own habit.

Anyone that says it will be a laugh to live with them is full of B.S. in my view, I only know the guy from "on road" to go score, I swear 98% of opiate addicts are morons & have no real backbone, I feel why should I give up part of my flat to someone who I hardly know?when I was doing my hair in the bedroom & he came in & caught sight of my "religious" altar to a Mexican folk saint his eyes nearly came out his head, I guess it is fine to bang on about "Drill music" & have Balistik - Who's Next? on your phone & have videos of some females you know doing that dance they do on the upload to it bragging how you banged them all & think you are hard etc BUT to live alone on the street is actually too hard to deal with, it is quite comical in my view.

as far as i can tell the poor all feed off the poor cos the rich aren't paying any fucking taxes. its disgusting that people who work should need benefits and a council house. those who don't work are having their existence paid for by taxes paid by people not much better off than them. i don't see much difference between taking from directly from a human being and taking indirectly by taxes.

that probably makes me sound anti benefits, i'm really not. i'm anti people who can barely get by themselves paying more than their fair share cos there would be more than enough to have everyone live in good conditions if the rich paid their share.

Hi ColtDan, it is good to see that you are still around, live and kicking. I hope that you are doing well mate?

I should be hard to this by now buy it sadly got to me earlier today how the poor will STILL feed off another of their own kind.

I was in Iceland getting a pink of milk & a one quid pizza & saw someone I know from road, his NOT a friend but more of an acquittance & when we have been wating for the man to arrive we have always got on fine, never had a cross word etc. Well anyway he began to tell me how ill he was & I could see he wasn't chatting shit, his eyes looked like he was on MDMA (any opiate addict can spot someone who is really ill & NOT someone trying it on, he could tell I'd had some gear today as it's strong) & he asked me if I could do him 20ml?

Long story cut short I took him back to my yard, broke off some gear I had on the plate & he had a crank right there & then, he then began how his sleeping rough, no money, got locked up in Spain just before Xmas & the cops beat him for playing up etc etc...........
He was saying "nice yard here XXX you fancy putting me up for a few nights? We can chill together......" Now the last mate I put up & I had known him for years & actually classed him as a friend ended up going south really quickly, unknown to me he had some blacks off over an 1/8th of white & they turned up at MY yard looking for him they were packing something really NOT good for a persons health shall we say & that isn't how I want to live my life as I am getting old plus I have NEVER had anyone off, I honour my debts "on road" as you are really DUMB if you think you can get away with that kinda thing, some dops isn't worth you to loose the ability to walk in my view, these lads that have family links back to Jamacia or Pakistan deal with things in a different way than most white folks plus they have some weird street code of manners & respect so they dont think of riding round in the car doing their dealings packing a steel baseball bat for the moment they see you & give you the beating of your life right in the street as they cannot be seen to be weak in front of others in that dog eat dog life.

Now I got this guy i dont really know wanting "to chill" with me and "have a right lads laugh" and you know anyone that comes out with that kinda term is really grabbing at straws & being desperate, the times I was kicked out I did the honorable thing that was to sleep rough, NOT go begging folks I hardly know to let me sleep there OR beg dope off them. To me any addict that has to beg another person to sort them out has NO moral code & is less than a bag of dog poo, I judge ALL addicts by how they conduct thereself when ill, you go round asking others to help you, go rob a old person of their pension or break into a house should be shot, I 100% DESPISE those kind of people, I have sat out a habit of ?40 per day dark with nothing in terms of medicine, all I had to help were some records by Dave Brubeck, his track called "Take Five" which imho is the best Jazz track ever always takes me back to one withdrawl I did that was brutal & I wrote out my own suicide note due to the withdrawl being that bad death seemed a better option, now I gotta deal with someone who has NO backbone or enough balls to deal with his own habit.

Anyone that says it will be a laugh to live with them is full of B.S. in my view, I only know the guy from "on road" to go score, I swear 98% of opiate addicts are morons & have no real backbone, I feel why should I give up part of my flat to someone who I hardly know?when I was doing my hair in the bedroom & he came in & caught sight of my "religious" altar to a Mexican folk saint his eyes nearly came out his head, I guess it is fine to bang on about "Drill music" & have Balistik - Who's Next? on your phone & have videos of some females you know doing that dance they do on the upload to it bragging how you banged them all & think you are hard etc BUT to live alone on the street is actually too hard to deal with, it is quite comical in my view.

I agree with you wholeheartedly there ZB. Although I was an addict, I never had anything in common with those snivelling little smack rats. They'd stab in the back as soon as look at you...

Have you got a shorter version of this non-news?

To be fair mate, it is the gibberings thread...

pics or it didn't happen.

Amman theater:
TV52vk6.jpg

Campsite toilet:

fpKlpaT.jpg

Campsite:

FpklI96.jpg

Classic view of the treasury in petra:
T4PjfxR.jpg

Loaded truck:
uaNwQVJ.jpg

Status